Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today (47975 Views)

Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Photos Of The 3-Bedroom Apartment Chioma Ajunwa Got From Lagos Government / Chioma Ajunwa: I Built Three Rooms With Abiola’s Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by bikerboy1(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

Doing giveaway this xmas. I'm giving 5k each to first 10 people to quote this comment.

Baba, is this for real?
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by DelphiOracle(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2019
Blakewilli:
Same Birthday as Jesus. HAPPY BIRTHDAY & A MERRY CHRISTMAS...
and who come tell u say na Dec. 25 them born Jesus Christ
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by ifyjanie: 11:08am On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

Doing giveaway this xmas. I'm giving 5k each to first 10 people to quote this comment.

Merry Christmas Explover, remember to fulfill your promise o don't be like APC lol
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by noniwealth(f): 11:13am On Dec 25, 2019
Racoon:
smiley HBD dear Chioma.Many more years IJN.Remember this great woman during the glorious year of Atlanta(Georgia) 1996 Olympics when the Under-23 Dream Team won gold in the Soccer event demolishing the likes of Brazil & Argentina.

Under 23 in 96 and 49 in 2019
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by ogbonti: 11:20am On Dec 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This kind of woman should be President of Athletics Federation of Nigeria, not in the police

Yes yes yes ... great athlete
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Egoveen: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2019
Very UGLY
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by BelovedofLord: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

I believe it so, too.

1018880584 Polaris Bank. Thanks.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by lekbel09(m): 11:57am On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

baba please I never see alert o, I was the first person to drop my details sef
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Simplecity(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
lalasticlala:
The police officer who won Nigeria's first Olympic gold, Chioma Ajunwa turns 49 today.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chioma_Ajunwa

Merry Christmas smiley
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by hkidola00(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

5k is too much, pls i will accept anything less just to av something for my wife and daughter.. I will appreciate.
3030129050...polaris
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by costandi(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

where is my money?
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by yusluvad(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

ACCESS BANK 0697306221
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by gnykelly(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

you ridicule someone and want to give up money... won't you mock us
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Daddiflowz: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hello sir no de form for internet
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by chocolatelady(f): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Happy birthday Chioma, May the Name of the Lord be praised. I tap into ur blessing of twins, amen
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by DrIkB: 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

Merry Christmas
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Diego1989(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by madampresident(f): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

Lol
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Nna17(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

baba abeg I need am, God bless you more.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Nna17(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nna17:

baba abeg I need am, God bless you more.
0790507644, Access bank.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Makuos19: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

Complements. 0027355962, GTB
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Greystone: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
quaintbloke:

Of the many inane cultural and societal practices and maxims we have in Nigeria, this is one of those that gets me sick.
We have made it a life time achievement to get married, such that people become too desperate to tie the knot, often with the wrong person, spending your life savings in wanton ceremonies whose memory would fade with the next wedding at the weekend.
Then couples begin the race to have a child, it shouldn't even be heard of that you guys decided to just enjoy 5years of sex and try for babies thereafter.
We need a to ease the pressure on ourselves, why make life more difficult?

This is the best description of marriage in nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

Too late? shocked

Anyway last minute luck count sometimes

0136456044 gtbank
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by ajl: 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Can't forget the day she made that jump. Watched it live on TV. Great achievement, to be sole individual gold medalist in the Olympic for a country of 200 million largely "docile" masses.

They are probably still singing "I believe I can Fly" in their head rather than take the leap of faith as Chioma did that glorious day.
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
johntheguru:

Wow! Really?
HEHE
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by ajl: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Blakewilli:
Same Birthday as Jesus. HAPPY BIRTHDAY & A MERRY CHRISTMAS...

This got me laughing. Who fooled you that Jesus Christ was born on December 25th. Better go read some history, most especially about ancient Egypt. Start with this video here. Here is a history written in stone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZvb2sWPUqs

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by OB7Foreva(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
I need it �
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Kingbenn(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
EXLOVER:
She look so sick.

Trust me sir, if i don't get the 5k to celebrate this festive period then I'm gonna unleash my urine on you. Hope to get the 5k tho to pay for debt from mama Nkechi�

Nah joke I dey o,merry Christmas
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by hisexcellency34: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ogun kiss you and your 5k

lekbel09:
good one boss 0247966445 gtbank
Re: Chioma Ajunwa Celebrates Her 49th Birthday Today by Cantonese: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Avedonn:
Old age. Whenever I look at pictures of old people in their prime and now looking weak and friable makes me pounder much about life.
If only we realise how fast this so called old age is approaching we won't be making some of the wrong choices we are making today or even invest time on inconsequential things like pre marital sex, cheating, making fast and illegitimate money etc. Because few years down the line, those things won't even matter to you. And reflecting back on the energy you invested pursuing those things will certainly make you realise it doesn't worth the stress.

The best words on Nairaland today. Hopefully people can read it and give deeps thoughts about these words concerning man's present and man's future. Merry christmas bro. May your days be filled with joy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best FIFA Awards: Ronaldo Shades Barcelona And Messi (Video) / Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions / South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.