Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre (67759 Views)

Gunmen Kill 16 HOUR Hotel Owner, Kayode Akinyemi In Ilorin, Kidnap Friend / Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Commits Suicide In US Immigration Detention Centre / Nigerian Found Dead In UK Detention Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
IpobAntidote:

Those are being reset by the Galant Nigerian Army. Yours and other ipob zombies like you will be reset by me, either willingly or by any other means necessary.
The choice is yours.
Nigerian army is a wasted army. grin grin
B.i.a.f.r.a amaka.
IPOB amaka

cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by GMbuharii: 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
IpobAntidote:

I'm here to reset the brains of retarded brainwashed and confused IPOB terrorist fools. You sound and reason like one. Better register for brain resetting class 101, class is filling up fast. You sure need the class.

The wonders of BMC chop-money!!!!!
grin grin
Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
GMbuharii:

The wonders of BMC chop-money!!!!!
grin grin
Lzaa afamed
BMC inflation money.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by Originalsly: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
ogbonti:

hmmmmmm ... racial inferiority complex

so is Jeffrey Epstein, the New York Billionaire child molester that committed suicide in a federal facility a BLACK MAN?

Jeffery Epstein... a White... was most likely killed to prevent him from implicating the wealthy and well connected who engaged in sexual abuse of minors on his estate...Prince Andrew for starters. If you think race of the accused or victim doesn't matter ... then you are a learner. Ask yourself why Bill Cosby is in prison for a matter that was settled and sealed in court...but Whites who have been accused ... were allowed to make verbal apologies and move on.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by ogbonti: 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Originalsly:

Jeffery Epstein... a White... was most likely killed to prevent him from implicating the wealthy and well connected who engaged in sexual abuse of minors on his estate...Prince Andrew for starters. If you think race of the accused or victim doesn't matter ... then you are a learner. Ask yourself why Bill Cosby is in prison for a matter that was settled and sealed in court...but Whites who have been accused ... were allowed to make verbal apologies and move on.

Please name the whites who made apologies in the face of damning evidence of molesting a child and were forgiven in God’s America?

Does the name Jerry Sandusky of Penn State ring a bell? If it doesn’t, google is your friend

Does the name Dr Larry Nasser of US athletics federation ring a bell?

Are these people I just mentioned blacks?

NO

Are they serving punishment right now?

YES

Were they allowed to “just apologize and move on” ?

HELL NO!!!

Guy stop spewing rubbish on Nairaland and try and put away that racial inferiority complex

Merry Christmas bro
Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by helinues: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
immhotep:

B.i.a.f.r.a amaka.
IPOB amaka

Me I know say you stubborn wella. Today na Christmas and will give you that grace..

I dey pray make you sha mention me tomorrow.. The proofs about your activities that I have been hiding from Mods will be revealed.. Like I told you today, you have lost the little dignity I have for you with that nonsense comments of yours today..

Let the game begins if that will suits you.

And let me mentions your other monikers should incase you forgot to log this moniker tomorrow

Lzaa immohtep imohep Greenback GMBuharii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
helinues:

Me I know say you stubborn wella. Today na Christmas and will give you that grace..

I dey pray make you sha mention me tomorrow.. The proofs about your activities that I have been hiding from Mods will be revealed.. Like I told you today, you have lost the little dignity I have for you with that nonsense comments of yours today..

Igbo amaka grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by helinues: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
immhotep:

Igbo amaka grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii

Whatever, Sha try it again tomorrow and i send the comprehensive message with proofs to mods..

If this looks like games to you, then I am on.. Go and ask Mr Canceller's why he decided to take me of his lists.

Sebi Una dey believe say Na Una stubborn reach abi.

Oya now.. As from tomorrow, no rest for the wicked cos I won't allow you to continue this nonsense over the new year..

It is either you stopped voluntarily or i tamed you
Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by IpobAntidote: 12:18am On Dec 26, 2019
immhotep:

B.i.a.f.r.a amaka.
IPOB amaka

Day dreaming is legal and FREE. Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by LZAA: 1:03am On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:

And let me mentions your other monikers should incase toy forgot to log this moniker tomorrow

Lzaa immohtep imohep Greenback GMBuharii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by LZAA: 1:03am On Dec 26, 2019
helinues:

Whatever, Sha try it again tomorrow and i send the comprehensive message with proofs to mods..

If this looks like games to you, then I am on.. Go and ask Mr Canceller's why he decided to take me of his lists.

Sebi Una dey believe say Na Una stubborn reach abi.

Oya now.. As from tomorrow, no rest for the wicked cos I won't allow you to continue this nonsense over the new year..

It is either you stopped voluntarily or i tamed you
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by Ayobami7(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Rip
Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by seangy4konji: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
If you know that buhari is still the president of Nigeria and USA want to send you here,?

Just know that its better to die ther4 or just enter prison cos hell fire is better compared to Nigeria...

Na to just rape enter prison there.
Re: Photos Of Anthony Oluseye Akinyemi Who Died In US Immigration Detention Centre by tck2000(m): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.