Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) (67761 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
A 40-year-old  Liberian man Tekeh has been arrested for killing his girlfriend 39-year-old girlfriend Kpannah Dunneh in Gbogbota town electoral district after having sex with her in Bong county.It is unclear what led to the incident.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/40-year-old-liberian-man-kills-his-39.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2018

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
oooh!!!, sanity left that area long ago.
But wait o? 39yr old woman still deh do girl frnd when her mates are taking care of kids and keeping the hustle 100%. e no go pass cheating case.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
ok oga well done! let clap 4 his braveness. no nid 4 grammar kill and u shall be killed too.

3 Likes

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Is He from Rome? A Roman heritage.
Please, after she must have been killed(i.e after having good sex) by the fornicator; is she heading to heaven or hell?
I need urgent answer cos I want to submit the assignment.
Modified: those mods hidding my comments today, wetin i do una? highqueen & dominique, hope say no be una dey delete/hide my comments since today ni?

4 Likes

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2018
homicidal maniac everywhere
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by LuciferKristi: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Munzy14:
But wait o? 39yr old woman still deh do girl frnd when her mates are taking care of kids and keeping the hustle 100%. e no go pass cheating case.

You just analyzed the Pocohantal Syndrome

3 Likes

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
RIP to the poor lady

The English wey dis Liberians the speak fit kill you chai

33 Likes

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by 3millionia: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by Sharpshooota: 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Serious fight

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by echobazz: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Serious matter
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by vastolord4(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
It's like people now wakeup with the motive to kill someone..
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by Sharpshooota: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Munzy14:

Grannys even have a boyfriend
It never gets old
Africans sef sad

5 Likes

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by bamasite(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Death sentence
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
*killed he*

liberians sabi english well o

34 Likes

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by mamaa88(f): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Killing everywhere
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
dollytino4real:
ok oga well done! let clap 4 his braveness. no nid 4 grammar kill and u shall be killed too.

No be only oga de kill these days o even madam de kill..

Yesterday woman kill man i no see you talk undecided

1 Like

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by SarakiBukola: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
The war trauma has made some Liberians & Sierra Leoneans very violent.

Let us hope not, but the Boko Haram & Fulani Herdsmen crises might create evil monsters too.

We have not had a full scale war since 1967, yet we already have devils in our midst.

40 year old grandpa still doing BF-GF. Weyrey angry

1 Like

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by blesson04(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
End Time boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
So snuff movies has finally made it to Africa.

O ma se o.
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Chibuzoc:

No be only oga de kill these days o even madam de kill..
Yesterday woman kill man i no see you talk undecided
u dey wait 4 my talk abi? u be monitoring spirit
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Why she wear that kain big pant?

G-String no dey?
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by Caseless: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Just d kind of women I love to run on a free.
Too bad.

RIP
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by iamnavy1: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
loose guard

1 Like

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by mytime24(f): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Just because of one SARS shocked that parked in my area this morning, all the Yahoo boys in my street are now wearing suit to fetch water angry sad

1 Like

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by Caseless: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Why she wear that kain big pant?

G-String no dey?
you still de look that one even at death.

3 Likes

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by pmc01(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Probably complained he should do something about being a one-minute man. He got provoked and figured she might be getting it from somewhere else already, for her to make comparison.

At the end of it all, it's just not my business, I realize.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by pmc01(m): 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
mytime24:
Just because of one SARS shocked that parked in my area this morning, all the Yahoo boys in my street are now wearing suit to fetch water angry sad

better joke next time
Re: Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
dollytino4real:
u dey wait 4 my talk abi? u be monitoring spirit

grin grin wait i de come soup de for fire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lesbian Who Stabbed Her Partner's Husband To Death In Onitsha / Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room / Chioma & De Young: Oko Poly Students Die 5 Days To Final Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.