Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

UBA New Recruits - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA New Recruits (1289 Views)

US Military Offers $50,000 To New Recruits Who Want To Join The Army / FRSC Commences Screening To Select New Recruits / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA New Recruits by AustinX(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Youths are been Thankful to UBA for taking the youth from Been Jobless and building a career for them in the bank. Gone are those days that after service the very place to start a career is in the banking industry. But now the reverse is the case.
Re: UBA New Recruits by Unluckrees(m): 9:20am On Dec 25, 2019
Re: UBA New Recruits by Damfostopper(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2019
Unluckrees:
Thankful for doing marketing for them for 45k/month?
not marketing..... I was among the new recruits..... it was for Bank teller position........ unfortunately I had to drop out from UBA after I received another offer letter to resume work with First Bank

1 Like

Re: UBA New Recruits by nnahernest(m): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2019
How much is the pay

quote author=Damfostopper post=85201693] not marketing..... I was among the new recruits..... it was for Bank teller position........ unfortunately I had to drop out from UBA after I received another offer letter to resume work with First Bank [/quote]
Re: UBA New Recruits by Blackmiserable(m): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2019
Damfostopper:
not marketing..... I was among the new recruits..... it was for Bank teller position........ unfortunately I had to drop out from UBA after I received another offer letter to resume work with First Bank

Did you apply to both online? When did you apply? How do I apply if any is till ongoing?

Sorry, for these questions.
Re: UBA New Recruits by Simplecity(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2019
AustinX:
Youths are been Thankful to UBA for taking the youth from Been Jobless and building a career for them in the bank. Gone are those days that after service the very place to start a career is in the banking industry. But now the reverse is the case.
Merry Christmas smiley
Re: UBA New Recruits by kelzgie: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Unluckrees:
Thankful for doing marketing for them for 45k/month?

Thats a role you picked willingly...
Work and get commission..FCMB pays 37k...Access pays 42K to DSAs..(direct sales agent).......
I guess yuu know what their full time workers earn ..
So be grateful or just leave
Re: UBA New Recruits by Nwanieke(m): 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
kelzgie:

Thats a role you picked willingly...
Work and get commission..FCMB pays 37k...Access pays 42K to DSAs..(direct sales agent).......
I guess yuu know what their full time workers earn ..
So be grateful or just leave
Be sure of your facts... I don't know of other banks, but access Bank pays DSAs 75k. The DSAs that were there before they merged with diamond bank.
Re: UBA New Recruits by kelzgie: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nwanieke:

Be sure of your facts... I don't know of other banks, but access Bank pays DSAs 75k. The DSAs that were there before they merged with diamond bank.

Lol..bro...you should get yours right instead....
Its first hand...
Re: UBA New Recruits by Nwanieke(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
kelzgie:

Lol..bro...you should get yours right instead....
Its first hand...

Okay... Peace!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PROFESSIONAL BARBER WANTED With Free Private Accommodation / N-power Batch C : Purported List From A Senator (subject To Confirmation) / Npower Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.