Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

N-power Batch C : Purported List From A Senator (subject To Confirmation) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C : Purported List From A Senator (subject To Confirmation) (1289 Views)

NEXIT LOAN (subject To Confirmation) / n-power Batch C: Umar Farouq Hints On Those To Be Enrolled / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C : Purported List From A Senator (subject To Confirmation) by ezenwaez(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2021
There is an N-power purported list in circulation from a particular state urging an N-power beneficiary to update his details within 24 hours.

Going through the N-Power list attached, although the picture is not very clear but it appears that the N-Power shortlisting process could be at the final stage.

The box highlighted in green on the N-Power list is tagged shortlisted, which simply means the N-Power shortlisting process could be going on behind the scenes.

At this stage NPVN do not want to make any conclusions yet, but we advise all N-Power Batch C prospective volunteers to be at alert and always be observant in order for them not to be left out in the N-Power enrollment process.

Re: N-power Batch C : Purported List From A Senator (subject To Confirmation) by Elchechereche2: 7:27am On May 23, 2021
Hmmm...I hope they haven't hijacked this one too
Re: N-power Batch C : Purported List From A Senator (subject To Confirmation) by ademasta(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power Batch C : Purported List From A Senator (subject To Confirmation) by ezenwaez(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2021
It is from a Senator in Katsina State Ahmed Babba Kaita
Re: N-power Batch C : Purported List From A Senator (subject To Confirmation) by VEXT: 8:07am On May 23, 2021
I don't blame the northern senators,what are our southern senators and politicians doing for the youths..Their only main concern is their family only, they hardly help their relatives...

Stupid people!!!

6 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C : Purported List From A Senator (subject To Confirmation) by padi94(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2021
Na them... They are very greedy people. They hijack everything.

Nigeria is at war already with each other, no one wants the other to get anything good... They fight to get everything for themselves. God have mercy on them.
Re: N-power Batch C : Purported List From A Senator (subject To Confirmation) by atk5: 2:41pm On May 23, 2021
I'll be very happy if my region senators could be greedy in this aspect, it will make them to find job for our people. If others can follow this man footsteps it will nice. I see no any problem for this, it means he is with his people

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C : Purported List From A Senator (subject To Confirmation) by traihit: 4:03pm On May 23, 2021
VEXT:
I don't blame the northern senators,what are our southern senators and politicians doing for the youths..Their only main concern is their family only, they hardly help their relatives...

Stupid people!!!

The day Southerners realize how much evil southern lawmakers are, is the day their freedom begins. Even if you're a family member and you're not beloved, you won't still enjoy them. They live all their lives in office staying at Abuja except when it's time for election or there's an event in their family compound which concerns them.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Homewin Agent Today / Nysc Cert. For Intercontinental Test / Lng Second Test On Monday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.