Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center - Events (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center (62376 Views)

Infinix Hot 8 Fans Hangout At Olumo Rock, Abeokuta (PIctures) / My Experience At Lekki Conservation Center / Nairalanders having fun at a beach party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Beremx(f): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
Papiikush:

You whey be like my grandma For throwback?

No one wants to meet a broke old woman abeg grin
i am not broke and I am not old. But i know say I senior you wella.

Merry Christmas to you grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by explosiveskull(m): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

It has been unmasked since...

Not today...

Am I young? Yes...

What next?

Bleep off!!
Damn! This dude is so saucy
Sorry I had to quote you
You may not last along this route.

4 Likes

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Go and eat your sheet bro
jakandeola:
see who dey talk u wey dey stand on top ur sence. slave boy

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Papiikush: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Small pikin talk. By their wordss you shall know them.
At least now when I see some childish comments and post on Nairaland, I'll know the group that is behind it. Its actually good you presented yourself this way.

Take note guys. These are the indomie generation that always cause verbal war in this group.

Not bothered anymore now that ive seen your faces. Not worth the stress of getting upset. Hehehe

If your father had used you for rituals before he died at least your siblings wouldn’t be living like rats while you are online praying for wealth grin

Jewessgratitude:

This morning I still told myself, babe you will be great,
"I must make it big in life very soon" and I know those are not mere words, they are life and spirit and have set out to actualize and accomplish that which I spoke it to do. Please begin to confess positive and see it happen.

You're great!
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Carlyboi(m): 1:54pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Razzaites
All putin on aba clothes
Abegi
lol nawa you o aba na made in Naija na e still better pass akube na!
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Papiikush: 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
explosiveskull:

Damn! This dude is so saucy
Sorry I had to quote you
You may not last along this route.

BiafraBushboy. Ignore this kid abeg. Someone that has already promised to die before his parents

explosiveskull:
Unfortunately, I'll be joining the army to fight this war and may even die in the process.

1 Like

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Offpoint: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
sapientia:

The grabbing, in which pix is it?

Have gone through all the pics 3 times and can't see it.

Which no is it?
The moderators have removed it, the ass grabbing was tight bro... unfortunately I didn't saved the image.
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Greystone: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Amuatulu:
Nairalanders sef
See as the guys cute shocked
The ladies sef!

See as dem grab that one small ass

U with ur big ass, why did u hide it? Why u no go make de boys grab big yansh? grin
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
Papiikush:

Lmao...Teacher with salary below 60,000? Not even up to $200.

Your parents should have used your for rituals. Maybe you wouldn’t have ended up with 2k tutorials grin

So you cannot just insult her(since that's all you know how to do) without bringing in her parents?
I guess you need a little teaching from her @the bolded.. Btw if you ever have respect for your parents at home, you would never insult someone else's in such a manner you do. Whether online or offline..

8 Likes

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Offpoint:
Nairalanders gathering, the last place I'll ever wanna be on earth.

It'll takes the grace of God for me not to punch someone before I leave...

imagine I'm there and find out BBGrill is there... I'll commit murder.

See those 2 disgracing their ancestors, grabbing another man's girlfriend ass and she's laughing like a cockroach who lose her virginity on Yoruba woman stew
Na truth o, imagine me and that bbq guy meet for real life, na fight be that o
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by SameerAhmad: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nonsense fight. Abeegi who knows the girl putting on multi color

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by touchplay(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
una don begin e-fight and superiority complex shit on just one get together some free spirited nairalanders organise..... Online village people !

2 Likes

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by InvertedHammer: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
/
Nawao!

Buhari is really dealing with Nigerians. The pictures say it all.

/

2 Likes

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Papiikush:

Indomie generation that earns more than your father did before he died of heart disease? grin

I really loved the fact that you guys took out time to organize a get together but the way you brag ehn! Even dragging in her dad? You wey earn pass her dad, how much exactly do u earn wey dey make u carry shoulder?

5 Likes

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Carlyboi(m): 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
jakandeola:
cos some pple make life difficult for thierself. will u like to get a worker like DAT and u work wit guys in foreign company dey now see her.guy na rubbish is not rite.we all do rubbish but not on camera and not wit just any guy.if shes my sister I will beat hell out of her.
Abeg wey Dey pishure na you get?why dem delete am! grin cheesy undecided
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Hienna(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
ymstar:

Abeg talk am
Lol... They mods eyes are on target... So one s gonna be very careful or probably open another gmail to register...
Well how can i join those guys though... Since me sef dey lag nw
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by MrEnigma007: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Papiikush:

If your father had used you for rituals before he died at least your siblings wouldn’t be living like rats while you are online praying for wealth grin

In the spirit of Christmas, I will tell you that your stupidity is extraordinary. grin

8 Likes

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by iamJ(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
So many things to say

So many things not said

Pictures downloaded, opinion reserved for later trolling
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Carlyboi(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:
Why dis one dey look so so ground like who lost money?
lol

1 Like

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by vizkiz: 2:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
WarriFirstBorn:
Why dis one dey look so so ground like who lost money?

Mad o grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Munzy14(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
vizkiz:
Mad o!! tongue

So I am gonna say this just ONCE.

For those claiming we are all kids, why don’t y’all go have your own get together and let’s see what it will look like? wink

Probably a gathering of old grandpas with backbone issue and grannies in Menopause.

Awon oloriburuku poor ni Nairaland yii grin
cheesy
I know u live here kush.... lol
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Carlyboi(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Papiikush:

No wonder your destiny is destroyed and your life ruined? grin
Nawa you sef responding to every comment you think would stop anyone from trolling you?Do you man!

1 Like

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by vizkiz: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Munzy14:

cheesy
I know u live here kush.... lol

Na so. Lol
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by vizkiz: 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Carlyboi:
Nawa you sef responding to every comment you think would stop anyone from trolling you?Do you man!

It is called “Trolling”

Nothing serious
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by meobizy(f): 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Papiikush:

https://www.nairaland.com/5529961/nairaland-bored-ask-me-question
How can you say this when you were the one seeking attention like a dimwitted child whose father ran away after childbirth? grin
Oh, I remember you. You’re the guy who trolls and gets banned from his own threads.
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Carlyboi(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
vizkiz:

It is called “Trolling”

Nothing serious
Well enjoy then!Nairaland is one crazy arena tho!Guns blazing everywhere but the troll and the trollee Una get wahala small....no victor no vanquished I guess grin cheesy
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by fbabs(m): 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
AyamConfidence:
Okay quickly, no one at that gathering is dependent on others

Everybody paid their fees by themselves, contributed without asking y’all billionaires for a penny

If y’all ancestors want to organize your own where y’all will be bathing with Ace of Spades and Rozay, nobody hold una

Because the people there are not filled with grey hair doesn’t make them kids or broke

Haters full NL
I salute your confidence Boss
Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by YorubaKing: 2:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wait ooo....dis ones sef go dey claim babes, ba? grin
Na wah ooo. grin So na dis kain tinz dey form for guys on here and dey broke-shame guys? grin

See the middle one like abandoned chewing stick. See the one on the right like 3-days old fufu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by YorubaKing: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
bukatyne:

Ok o!

I am not as young as the people in the OP however, I am not old.

So let's have an hangout for mid-level people

What do you say?

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by MZrapper(f): 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
Papiikush:

You think everyone is an old barren twig like you?

Coward moffo, use your real account.

6 Likes

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
Papiikush:

coming from someone whose source of living is from sportbet?

Your dad is weeping from heaven for having a poor son grin

Nairaland kiddo, I don't sportbet, and my father is not in heaven, he's very much alive and he's about to eat a delicious pounded yam with goat meat for Christmas.

I rather think you should be bothered about finishing your 100L or passing your jamb, and I'm in the right position to tell you that because I already had my postgraduate degree years ago, multi-professional and I'm self-employed, so you should not just come here to talk anyhow to your big brothers on NL, so you too can grow. grin grin grin.
Take care son.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center by SKINDOGGY: 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nairalanders make una show me love ooo may i follow comot 2dy I just dy house
0099858268 diamond Bank.
HAPPY Christmas everyone

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React / Bride Storms Shoprite In Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding / Lagos Shuts Down Event Centre Where Petrol Was Distributed As Souvenir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.