Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day (62672 Views)

Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by frankiekinase: 9:10am On Dec 25, 2019
…dumps body in refuse bin

An angry mob in the early hours of Wednesday lynched a suspected rapist to death for robbing and raping a girl in Calabar Municipality LGA of Cross River State.

Vanguard learned that the incident which occurred along Ekong Etta Street by Okoro Agbor in the early hours of Wednesday when an angry mob pursued a suspected thief who raped his victim after robbing her.

An eyewitness who pleaded anonymity told Vanguard that he suspected the rapist was trailed by the angry mob who later beat him and dumped in a waste bin, closed to Apostolic church where he later gave up his ghost.

He said :”They were three (3) of them that committed the act, but the other two ran away, but he (the victim) couldn’t as the mob caught up with him and mobbed him.

“People said he’s a first-timer and that he followed the other two who have been robbing the area and going scout free. They even raped the girl they robbed.

“The incident happened in the early hours of Wednesday and the screaming from the girl alerted the mob who later came to her rescue,” he said.

When Vanguard visited the victim of the rape and robbery, she couldn’t speak as she was still in trauma.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/christmas-day-mob-lynches-suspected-rapist-to-death-in-calabar/amp/

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Sabby1(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2019
The mobs went too far
I don't fancy murder for as a price for stealing and rape. Nigerian youths are sometimes ignorant
Why murder him?
Why didn't they torture him since they don't trust Nigerian security agencies?
Anyway, our so called politicians looting public funds are still moving freely like air

God help us

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Brandstudio01: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2019
What a way to celebrate your Christmas.
I think our young men should really guard their heart.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up

16 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Can we direct this anger and frustration to sars, dss and police?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Jasseyfrd(m): 3:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
easy come. easy go

6 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by emeijeh(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
So this was how someone didn't live to see boxing day 2019?

What a life
Inside life

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Richdad50(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by 24kmagic: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Ndibunna: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sorry Itorobong

6 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Wtfork: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
His luck. ..

5 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by iCauseTrouble: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jesus was not born because of this type of people..... Rot in hell cool

16 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Beehshorp(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Merry Christmas everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Iscoalarcon: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
'' dump body in refuse bin ''

local niggas are vexed lol

34 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by cococandy(f): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please desist from jungle justice:

Someone is accused and all of a sudden beaten to death . What happened to due process?
What if he didn’t do it?

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by StarUp: 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why kill him? Just hire one Hausa truck pusher to fvck his anvs for one month & let the girl piss in his mouth before settling the rest score with 100 lashes...

21 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by chukwuibuipob: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
cool sad kiss sad wink smiley very wink good for him.He shud go and continue his evil up there undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by chiefolododo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Justice taken too far

11 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by YurFatHer: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hmmmnnn... nkan be

3 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by ZombieTERROR: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Evil everywhere

Buhari effect continues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hello Friends, Please I need this Sienna 2005/6 for transportation on a (HIGHER PURCHASE AGREEMENT) For transportation.

PS: I don't have money for a deposit but I have 2 plots of land worth 700/800k at IFO ( Atun close to Winners chapel) as collateral with family receipt.

I just want to work to feed my children please

Please anyone interested in the business should contact me on 08169934065 for discussion and agreement. I am a good driver with over 7yrs experience.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by iHart(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Person wey steal and rape, people wey beat to death,..

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Iscoalarcon: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked
old nigga like you booking space nawao

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Optimistdude: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
emeijeh:

What a life
Inside life

5 alive
Deeper life grin

13 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by chukwuibuipob: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
cool serves him right. Thank u my Ndi Calabars dat sabi beta punishment wink sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by ednut1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
How will the others be caught then.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Kendumazy(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Mheen! It's getting crazy. They killed him and dumped him in the waste bin like a mere dead chicken.

8 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by PotatoSalad(m): 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ife n'eme shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by sayisayi(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Which one be 'gave up his ghost'? grin
Na horror movie

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State / Ruth Kamande, Beauty Queen Sentenced To Death In Kenya (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.