Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day (62709 Views)

Man Beaten To Death In Enugu - Days Before Returning To His Base In Abuja.Photos / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / Man Beaten To Death For Having Sex With A Housewife In Alayi, Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Kendumazy:
Mheen! It's getting crazy. They killed him and dumped him in the waste bin like a mere dead chicken.
yes he was a useless chicken
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2019
linearity:
They have put the victim in more problems now.

Trust 9ja police, they will invite her to write statement and lock her up until she can produce and point to the ‘thugs’ she called to ‘teach’ the rapist a lesson.

Later later, they will at the minimum charge her to court as accessory to murder or even for murder self....more like triple wahala for her...victim of theft, rape and getting locked up/going to prison.
you don't know what you are saying... That girl is free as a bird in the sky... Police won't do nothing about the case....that rapist just died like a chicken and nothing else.... The other two rapists, their day of waterloo is coming and fast approaching...they Will be roasted alive

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 12:16am On Dec 26, 2019
chiefolododo:
someone was killed
yes, the stupid rat was killed and never to live again

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 12:19am On Dec 26, 2019
dominique:
According to the article, he's a rookie in the robbery game, that's why he was easily apprehended. The real hardened robbers successfully got away and will surely Rob and rape again. The only person that would have given the police leads to the robbers have been killed so this is one heck of a pointless killing.
no, i tell you when others are caught, they will surely be roasted alive . Their day is very near...

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2019
seanwilliam:
Raping or stealing does not warrant killing
raping alone is death.... If i get hold of a rapist, he will regret the day he was born

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 12:22am On Dec 26, 2019
Originalsly:
Hmmm...... I always used to think there is a built in taboo for a man to kill another in cold blood.... but for a whole group of people to just kill a person just like that...... and dump him in the garbage pile? Hmmm..... just another piece of garbage I guest. Wow.
the rapist is a rat and he was given the rat treatment

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 12:26am On Dec 26, 2019
seanwilliam:
you are right too.. but so far the girl didnt die, it does not warrant killing him..let be sincere
once you rape, death hangs on that individual ....so the mob did a very good work
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 12:28am On Dec 26, 2019
pacespot:
Nigerians are cowards, they can only direct their angers towards weak targets, can they do this to SARS, EFCC, and politicians that are killing them everyday, both morally and physically everyday.

This guy actions were bad but this treatment is inhumane. Didn't they compensate a woman that stole a bag of rice and keg of oil with money some days ago?
did the woman that was compensated rape someone ?

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by linearity: 12:30am On Dec 26, 2019
stormborn28:
you don't know what you are saying... That girl is free as a bird in the sky... Police won't do nothing about the case....that rapist just died like a chicken and nothing else.... The other two rapists, their day of waterloo is coming and fast approaching...they Will be roasted alive

I truly hope you are right for her sake.

She needs healing, and shouldn’t be put through any trauma or anything that will remind her of that horrible incident.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2019
CasNova:
Rape is condemnable. Stealing is a crime. Killing the guy is jungle justice, which is no justice. I will NEVER support jungle justice.

i support this jungle justice
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 12:44am On Dec 26, 2019
chiefolododo:
I think that rape is overhyped
chai.... U need to visit one of the American prisons so that ur Anus will be resize by one of those inmate ... U will then know if rape is overhyped

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Originalsly: 1:03am On Dec 26, 2019
stormborn28:

the rapist is a rat and he was given the rat treatment

Hmmm.... I guess.... cause that's exactly how rats are treated.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by seanwilliam(m): 2:28am On Dec 26, 2019
stormborn28:
once you rape, death hangs on that individual ....so the mob did a very good work
RAPE is bad.but in as much as the victim does not die, yeah it does not worth it..if reverse was the case, would they have killed the girl?? Be sincere with yourself.. most of dem just saw jungle justice as a way to Express their grievance ni

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Vega100: 3:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Iscoalarcon:
'' dump body in refuse bin ''

local niggas are vexed lol
My brother I have been laughing for 5 straight hours upon seeing this.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by StudyIQHub: 3:50am On Dec 26, 2019
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.<br>
https://studyiqhub.com/2019/12/20/dabangg-3-full-movie-download
https://studyiqhub.com/2019/12/13/jumanji-the-next-level-2019-dual-audio-hindi-720p-hdcam-1gb/">Jumanji The Next Level 2019
https://studyiqhub.com/2019/12/13/pottu-ek-tantra-full-movie-hd-1080p-download
https://studyiqhub.com/
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:15am On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by shineeye1: 6:45am On Dec 26, 2019
frankiekinase:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/christmas-day-mob-lynches-suspected-rapist-to-death-in-calabar/amp/

What a befitting place to dump his dead body, for he is nothing more than a dreg of society!

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Sandrannenna1: 6:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Raping the girl is wrong and killing the rapist is wrong as well.

Nigerian youths please let's always follow due process as two wrongs does not make a right

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by otobong2: 6:51am On Dec 26, 2019
is unfortunate to die on the day of Christmas.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Mcdubai: 7:09am On Dec 26, 2019
What a way to celebrate Xmas,
This would serve as a lesson for all his followers

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by lebienconnu: 7:21am On Dec 26, 2019
They went too far. Human life is sacred. This type of jungle justice can never be justified. What if he was wrongly accused. There was no way he could have raped and robbed the girl in the open so there was no eye witness. Therefore he was sentenced to death only on the account of the 'victim'.

This is so senseless. Why not just hand him over to the police. He might even help find the others. Why?
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 7:44am On Dec 26, 2019
seanwilliam:
RAPE is bad.but in as much as the victim does not die, yeah it does not worth it..if reverse was the case, would they have killed the girl?? Be sincere with yourself.. most of dem just saw jungle justice as a way to Express their grievance ni
whether the girl dies or not the moment the stupid rat misused his useless dicck on girl death becomes is punishment... The trauma of rape on the victim is equivalent to taking a soul out of her... How many times do girls rape male? Same punishment should been given as well

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by chiefolododo(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2019
purples25:

Don't do that - dont start being sarcastic. In the old testament in the bible, weren't guys who defiled , raped females,to be killed ? Im not looking at gender o, but for you to come on your own, pick a human being you never knew, and use your private part on their private part forcefully, don't you think the rapist just feels too high up there? Feels he can do what he/ she wants ? Isn't he/she brutal and very heartless? And you don't think just doing these to another person, JUST LIKE THAT, deserves death ? Just digging deeper o.
raping is bad no doubt, but unjustifiable killing is bad too , if you condemn raping you should also condemn this kind of killing. The guy could be taken to a rehabilitation centre , you don't what went wrong with him. The girl needs to be reoriented too, anyway . I STAND FOR JUSTICE NOT JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by chiefolododo(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2019
stormborn28:
chai.... U need to visit one of the American prisons so that ur Anus will be resize by one of those inmate ... U will then know if rape is overhyped
if raping is bad, jungle justice is bad too
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by xelly: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Can we go and mob Orji Uzo Kalu and all those that looted our treasury? That to me is the best thing to do.
Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Princerichi0(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2019
To all those saying he doesn't deserve to the killed. I agree with you. Death is mercy. He deserve worst.

People saying stealing and raping the same individual doesn't warrant killing. You'd think different if it's your sister/mother/wife /daughter involved and it happened right before your eyes.

There's nothing barbaric in killing a rapist.
Its a very commendable act

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2019
chiefolododo:
if raping is bad, jungle justice is bad too
so if rape hasn't taken place jungle justice wouldn't have occurred

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by Princerichi0(m): 9:19am On Dec 26, 2019
chiefolododo:
I think that rape is overhyped
I wish you'd be gang raped by these men and your neighborhood will know about it. When you face the stigma. You'd know if it's overhyped or not.

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2019
chiefolododo:
raping is bad no doubt, but unjustifiable killing is bad too , if you condemn raping you should also condemn this kind of killing. The guy could be taken to a rehabilitation centre , you don't what went wrong with him. The girl needs to be reoriented too, anyway . I STAND FOR JUSTICE NOT JUNGLE JUSTICE
can you hear yourself "the girl need to be reoriented" do you know what you just said to a person who is traumatized... Go and check the meaning of the word and come back and discuss better

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by chiefolododo(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2019
stormborn28:
so if rape hasn't taken place jungle justice wouldn't have occurred
two wrongs don't make a right

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by stormborn28(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2019
chiefolododo:
two wrongs don't make a right
that equation is balanced... Right hand side must be equal to left hand side... The mob are good Mathematicians

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day by chiefolododo(m): 9:31am On Dec 26, 2019
stormborn28:
can you hear yourself "the girl need to be reoriented" do you know what you just said to a person who is traumatized... Go and check the meaning of the word and come back and discuss better
rape is psychological destructive , ryt? Then how do you help the girl? Is it not by revamping her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State / The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / Story Of Tobechukwu Onwuhara Who Scammed Americans Of More Than $38 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.