Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema (5291 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Explained That Her Babydaddy Is Not A Teenager, He Is In His 20's / "This Money Not From Comedy"-Reactions To Popular IG Comedians Buying Cars / Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Teenager In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by Citizenshelm: 9:11am On Dec 25, 2019
Nigerian Young artist and rapper, Divine Ikubor, famously known as Rema, who was marked into a record manage Jonzing World, an auxiliary of Mavin Records ongoing post proposes that he is awed with the measure of cash he has seen since his ascent to popularity.

Rema rose to unmistakable quality with the arrival of the tune "Iron Man", which showed up on Barack Obama's 2019 summer playlist, DailyLeakers report.

His post truly implies he may be requiring some assistance on how he's going to place his millions into utilization.

Subsequent to collecting a great deal of cash from his tunes and shows, Rema shouts out on Twitter that he doesn't have a clue how to manage all the cash.

See his tweet below;

https://www.dailyleakers.com/whats-a-teenager-going-to-do-with-all-this-money-rema-cries-out-after-seeing-to-an-extreme-money

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 25, 2019
Mumu

Na so you go mismanage am finish come dey sing reason with me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by anslemarinze52(m): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2019
AkeNathan:
Mumu
lol...... bro u sabi yab oo

1 Like

Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by Theory2022: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2019
AkeNathan:
Mumu

Fr0m reas0n with me to audio life

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by Charleys: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2019
Let him save the money and donate it to IMES when IMES arrives..... grin
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by femi4: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2019
Theory2022:

Fr0m reas0n with me to audio life
from audio life to E no easy e

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by Rilley(m): 11:36am On Dec 25, 2019
Small boy with big money.
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by Humphrizy(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2019
Issoryt
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by superfitsez(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Amma stunt when I see you niqqa
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by Richdad50(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
I can spot an unsuccessful middle age man
AkeNathan:
Mumu

1 Like

Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by donstan18: 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Good Skills and Talents are the best thing that can happen to anyone.

Even if anything bad happen to all his properties and money, he'll still stand again.
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by webincomeplus(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Charleys:
So, this shitty Imes you keep shouting up and down is one broke ass. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by ikezuora4689(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
femi4:
from E no easy ee to something must to change(Aiye)

2 Likes

Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
donstan18:
Good Skills and Talents are the best thing that can happen to anyone.

Even if anything bad happen to all his properties and money, he'll still stand again.

Like say rema na preek na
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by flyingdutchman(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wakanda English are you "utilizing" OP? Na King's English ni?
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by 2dice01: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
See all those Ancient of days hating on a Young Rich niggga grin

Hustle o make your post fit dey cause kasala cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
vanity
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by GamalNasser: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
AkeNathan:
Mumu

Weyrey grin grin
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by Flexzy360(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
I guess say him get plenty girlfriends wey go chop him money all

Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by chiefolododo(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Charleys:
what is imes
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by osamz007: 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2019
Store the money for my bank

Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by osamz007: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Store the money for my bankcheesy

Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by BlackSpanner: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Charleys:

Please what is Imes?
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by Sanguine(f): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
Charleys:

So your IMES that you've been all up on our faces all these while is even broke.

How ahhmayyzzinng!
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by Sabby1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
femi4:
From e no easy e to Chizoba
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by TooMuchStuff: 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Charleys:
Imes has been manning my gate since 2010.

Imes live with us here in Abuja.
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by falcon01: 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lucky Bastard undecided
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by Onyi22(f): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Money miss road
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by MRAKBEE(m): 5:37am On Dec 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Imes has been manning my gate since 2010.

Imes live with us here in Abuja.
.. My ekuke dog is missing since yesterday and from my investigation it was last seen together with lmes arround 6:13 in the evening.
I don petition the IG of police. Affliction can't occur the second time..
Re: ‘what’s A Teenager Going To Do With All This Money’ – Rema by ikorodureporta: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2019
abluck:
vanity

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Called Her Mother Rude For Telling Her Fvck You / Chidi Dike Vs Clinton Joshua Who Is The Best Actor / Please Advice Me : I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Brother, And His Father Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.