Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! (5274 Views)

Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) / Munachi Abii Flaunts Cleavage In Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Milk factory alert!

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by ladyF(f): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
undecided

2 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
ladyF:
undecided
Why comment. You nasty lezzy. You came to see bus t!
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by SQLmastar(m): 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
27 yrs?
I can only confirm this by mechanicaly inpectin the bu'sts.

2 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hot

2 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
SQLmastar:
sad
You perv.. Why sad face? You came to see b u st
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by SQLmastar(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

You perv.. Why sad face? You came to see b u st
i came to see your balls.
What size are they

3 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
SQLmastar:
i came to see your balls.
What size are they
Size of your mothers long orangatan sagggy t I t s
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Come for me!
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by nikkiking(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Noted!

Nexxxxxxt.
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
nikkiking:
Noted!

Nexxxxxxt.
Why click and comment?
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by youngberry001(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
this sh*t wit dis munachi abii huh cry

are u addicted to her ne

1 Like

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
youngberry001:
this sh*t wit dis munachi abii huh cry

are u addicted to her ne
I am. Will you use that to pay your bills now?
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Size of your mothers long orangatan sagggy t I t s
That's so rude of you babe
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

That's so rude of you babe
He started the rudeness. Stop picking on me you wierdo.
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
He started the rudeness. Stop picking on me you wierdo.
Aint picking on you my ugly queen, why let the mama in?

3 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=AwesomelyMade post=37061279]

Aint picking on you my ugly queen, why let the mama in?[/quotesto stop calking her uglyy
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Palmwinetapper post=37061725][/quote]
Apologize to that young man and his mother
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Apologize to that young man and his mother
Hell no
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=AwesomelyMade post=37061876]

Apologize to that young man and his mother[/quote
Make me]
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Hell no

Beauty isn't really about physical appearance you know but the content of your heart.

If you don't apologize to that guy's mum, I'll give you 10 solids reasons why i think you are ugly.
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Beauty isn't really about physical appearance you know but the content of your heart.

If you don't apologize to that guy's mum, I'll give you 10 solids reasons why i think you are ugly.
God forbid. I will never. And muna can never be ugly. Serving it hot since 1987..face not bothered.

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Her face when she's not bothered

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Her face when she's not bothered
You mean her face when she wants to decieve the gullibe.
That face has been serving hot Akara and dodo since time immemorial.
Muna, you are rude and pompous.

2 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Czar01(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Milk factory alert!

Palmwinetapper, this is getting too much. Why are you so obsessed with this woman?

Please come, let us discuss...

5 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by dazzlingd(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
beauty is only for a while, enjoy it while it last....
age will set in, and u ve no choice than to watch the younger ones have their time too....

2 Likes

Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

You mean her face when she wants to decieve the gullibe.

That face has been serving hot Akara and dodo since time immemorial.

Muna, you are rude and pompous.
Your mother sells hot akara and gives blow jobs to her clients. How you came into existence. Shut up. Deceive which gullible
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Czar01:

Palmwinetapper, this is getting too much. Why are you so obsessed with this woman?

Please come, let us discuss...
What?
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
dazzlingd:
beauty is only for a while, enjoy it while it last....
age will set in, and u ve no choice than to watch the younger ones have their time too....
Well let muna enjoy hers now. She's the young you're talking about.
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Czar01(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
What?
Why are you obsessed with Munachi??
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Czar01:

Why are you obsessed with Munachi??
Because she's beautiful. Why do you care?
Re: 27 Year Old Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Big And Fresh B U S T!!! by Czar01(m): 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Because she's beautiful. Why do you care?

Why do I care? Guy am concerned undecided

She's not the only beautiful woman in the world, that's not a good excuse. Except you have some other reason why she's so special

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘ayomi’ Movie Producer Sets To Release Movie / Nigerians,i’m Ready To Act Nude”says Nollywood Actress Queeneth Hilbert.(hot Pic / Check Out My Pics , Hope I’m Not Too Sexy For You All (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.