Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ratings Of Nairaland Contractors: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ratings Of Nairaland Contractors: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (3098 Views)

Business Men, Women.and Contractors.customer Puller Or Business Crowd Puller / Contractors Hit The Market As They Started Buying Old Black And White TV 4 N200k / Construction Of Elevated Bungalow In Delta By Heavens Contractors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ratings Of Nairaland Contractors: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by rotecch77(m): 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Happy wkd to you all
Re: Ratings Of Nairaland Contractors: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by sirabbey(m): 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2020
Samaras:
While doing research on building materials prices in Nigeria for my project in the last years, I repeatedly came across the profil of chekitaut. Apparently he had built a reputation for himself and seemed reliable. I got in touch with him a couple of times for quotes and even connected him to a friend of mine who is into the haulage business and was looking for partners in Lagos at the time. They discussed a few times on truck importation from China. Subsequently neither my friend nor myself got to do business with him. Considering the number of reports currently on nairaland about him not meeting up on his promises, I have also decided to do an appraisal of all the nairaland contractors I worked with during my project.

Good feedback and excellent project you have got Samaras, however for future project or second plot, kindly disallow the embedding of waste sanitary pipes into the blockwork of the building, this detract from from the serviceabililty or maintainance of your project. Any leakage in the sanitary pipes due to wearing of gum or even breakages will results into sanitary/waste water leaking into the building walls, replacement/repairs of sanitary pipes is also a big issue when they are imbedded into the building walls.

The better approach is to get the Architect to review the plan by indenting the external walls of the toilet inward by say 450mm to 600mm, this will create a space where the pipes can be laid independently of the building walls while Aluco bond or Aluminium grille is then used to cover the indented pipe space externally.

Congratulations on the completion of your projects.

1 Like

Re: Ratings Of Nairaland Contractors: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by rafcrown(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2020
I believe that it's better to know the best 3 builders, architects, painters, suppliers, land vendors, plumbers, tiles and roofing sheet suppliers etc
There are so many of them without good reputation on nairaland
Re: Ratings Of Nairaland Contractors: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by rotecch77(m): 7:14am On May 24, 2020
Happy eid l fitr to all our esteemed and the founder of Nairaland ( Mr Seun osewa)
Moderators
Clients
Readers
Followers
Re: Ratings Of Nairaland Contractors: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Fonyeri(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Thank you ma for the recommendation.
ogoo98:
Have you guys tried fonyeri for decorative painting he is da bomb.
Re: Ratings Of Nairaland Contractors: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by rotecch77(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Oga Samaras, thanks for your referral and the new gigantic project.
May God rewards you abundantly
Re: Ratings Of Nairaland Contractors: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by rotecch77(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2021
The project we handled here open new door for us.
We are giving this 2 stories building comprises of 12 flats to handle.
Thanks so much sir.

Re: Ratings Of Nairaland Contractors: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by rotecch77(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2021
Work is in progress.

Arbo contractor Ltd ( Rotech77)

Re: Ratings Of Nairaland Contractors: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by rotecch77(m): 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Now at finishings stage of this building

(1) (2) (Reply)

Properties For Sale In Asaba, (duplex) Call 09058818181 / Top 5 Most Beautiful Palaces In Nigeria / Used/New Asphalt plant and Crushing plant for sales in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.