Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Assistance With MSC RESEARCH WORK In Physical Chemistry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Assistance With MSC RESEARCH WORK In Physical Chemistry (332 Views)

Consistently Seing The Number 11:11 Both In Physical & In Dreams What Does It M / My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / How To Write Your MBA/MSC Research Proposal In A Nigerian Public University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assistance With MSC RESEARCH WORK In Physical Chemistry by jayjay5oxide(m): 11:08am On Dec 25, 2019
Greetings,
I seriously have an issue with my Msc supervisor, no clearly defined topic for my research work .
I need assistance from any nairalander in this group that is into research project writing especially in the area of Chemistry and specifically physical Chemistry to assist me with a good topic that I can work on and finish within 2-3 months...

Thanks and regards
Re: Assistance With MSC RESEARCH WORK In Physical Chemistry by donvicky2007: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
Compliment of the season, trust you know that Physical Chemistry is the most difficult aspects of chemistry.....I have lots of research topics in all aspect of chemistry and a member of Chemical society of Nigeria. You can can send me a P.M or drop contact.
Re: Assistance With MSC RESEARCH WORK In Physical Chemistry by lobell: 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
Do something in computational chemistry or corrosion inhibition. Cheers
Re: Assistance With MSC RESEARCH WORK In Physical Chemistry by octoberman: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
You can contact Sheda Science and Technology Complex in Abuja for your M.sc Research work in Physical Chemistry,they have all equipment you can think of for your bench work and characterisation.Good luck
Re: Assistance With MSC RESEARCH WORK In Physical Chemistry by donvicky2007: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
Do we have any research labs or institutes that have functional Nuclear magnetic Resonance (NMR) for both H'NMR and Cabon13 NMR analysis in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Assistance With MSC RESEARCH WORK In Physical Chemistry by ksk4love(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
With the little info you gave, working on Adsorption could be the answer you seek. You could adsorb dyes or heavy metals using waste materials, then undergo it's kinetic study, equilibrium study, thermodynamic study and most favourable pH for Adsorption.....all these can be done in less than a month

2 Likes

Re: Assistance With MSC RESEARCH WORK In Physical Chemistry by jayjay5oxide(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2019
I humbly appreciate all of u for all the response. Am grateful. I think the adsorption work should be preferable considering lack of adequate resources and equipment especially in this south south regions.
Re: Assistance With MSC RESEARCH WORK In Physical Chemistry by jayjay5oxide(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2019
@Ksk4love I will really appreciate if you can assist with a nice topic on adsorption and will chat u up for further details/assistance.

@donvricky. Thanks for the insight. Here is my contact 08162534441. Let's chat on WhatsApp.....

I appreciate your help

(1) (Reply)

R-specs / Spill Over Palava / What Can I Study With This Waec Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.