Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) (5769 Views)

Gas Explosion In Ilorin Destroys Goods Worth Millions Of Naira / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / Police Declare Bankers Wanted For Fraudulently Stealing Millions [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by ericuzor(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kosiso12:
Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions, Reason Will Shock You! (Photos)

An angry husband, identified as Mr. Sunday Nkem, has destroyed goods worth of millions in a mini store owned by his wife.

Igbere TV gathered that Mr Sunday established the business on the wife's name with the intention of the business serving as a financial support for the family.

According to report, the reverse is the case as he complains that ever since he established the business the wife has never supported the house with profit from the business, even when the kids needs money for book or pencil she direct them to him, even if he his away the children will go to school without books until he comes back.

Things got furious when he heard the wife single handedly fund the over sea trip of her younger brother.

Out of anger he (Mr Nkem) got to the shop and started pulling down every standing product on the shelves.

Season's Greetings From All Of Us At Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.
http://igberetvnews.com/1209805/angry-husband-storms-wifes-supermarket-destroys-goods-worth-millions-reason-will-shock-photos/
never open a business in your wife name let it be in your name and she in charge of the business because its your money ..
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by McTobe(m): 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Stranger, what’s your spiritual affiliation? At the risk of struggling to agree with your point of view I think you are right yet I ask again what’s your spiritual affiliation not religion
IAmStrange:
Both of them are wrong... I know overzealous men will probably disagree or even insult me but that's the truth.

First of all, the wife was wrong indeed for not supporting the family especially because that's the reason why business was established for her...

But the husband was also wrong... If you've established a business FOR your wife, then your wife is now the owner. It's now her property. so you have no right to destroy anything. If the wife wants to go to the extent of claiming or demanding her goods back, she has the right. Because it's now her property and not yours.

Secondly, the husband was wrong for acting that aggressively... Destroying of resources and wastage is a senseless thing to do. resources are relatively scarce and no sane human will destroy things for no reason

If this had happened in societies influenced by Imes, except the wife chooses to let go, that husband will be responsible for repaying for those damages. And that's another problem added to the struggles he's already facing.

That's what anger does... Anger destroys things.

indeed, the Prophet was right when he said "The strongest amongst you is not the one who can wrestle the best but the one who can control his anger the most"

Imes, we await your coming grin
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by jumper524(m): 4:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
IAmStrange:
Both of them are wrong... I know overzealous men will probably disagree or even insult me but that's the truth.

First of all, the wife was wrong indeed for not supporting the family especially because that's the reason why business was established for her...

But the husband was also wrong... If you've established a business FOR your wife, then your wife is now the owner. It's now her property. so you have no right to destroy anything. If the wife wants to go to the extent of claiming or demanding her goods back, she has the right. Because it's now her property and not yours.

Secondly, the husband was wrong for acting that aggressively... Destroying of resources and wastage is a senseless thing to do. resources are relatively scarce and no sane human will destroy things for no reason

If this had happened in societies influenced by Imes, except the wife chooses to let go, that husband will be responsible for repaying for those damages. And that's another problem added to the struggles he's already facing.

indeed, the Prophet was right when he said "The strongest amongst you is not the one who can wrestle the best but the one who can control his anger the most"

pls if I may ask what is IMES? Is there any Islamic proof confirming the coming of IMES?
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by greenmonk: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ndibunna:

I don't see anything wrong with what the woman did if actually with what was written here.

The problem is the man who listens to gossips.

Afterall when he isn't at home same wife takes care of the children.
Blind, deaf and dumb.

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
picture looks american
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by rs172(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ndibunna:
Easy Mr Nkem.

Sit your wife down and talk issues over with her please instead of all these.

The woman is not wicked but also stop listening to side gossips or talks it ruins family. Who feeds or takes care of the children when you not around.

I guess the issue is not about not buying pencils or pen for the children but sending her own brother. abroad.

Even my own sisters will do same to me. That's the fact.

Iron Issues with your wife while avoiding gossips because it poisons mind.

The way you people think baffles, before things escalated to this, don't you think the man would've done more sitting down and doing the pep talks to solve their ongoing issues.

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by AuroraB(f): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Kosiso12:
Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions, Reason Will Shock You! (Photos)

An angry husband, identified as Mr. Sunday Nkem, has destroyed goods worth of millions in a mini store owned by his wife.

Igbere TV gathered that Mr Sunday established the business on the wife's name with the intention of the business serving as a financial support for the family.

According to report, the reverse is the case as he complains that ever since he established the business the wife has never supported the house with profit from the business, even when the kids needs money for book or pencil she direct them to him, even if he his away the children will go to school without books until he comes back.

Things got furious when he heard the wife single handedly fund the over sea trip of her younger brother.

Out of anger he (Mr Nkem) got to the shop and started pulling down every standing product on the shelves.

Season's Greetings From All Of Us At Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.
http://igberetvnews.com/1209805/angry-husband-storms-wifes-supermarket-destroys-goods-worth-millions-reason-will-shock-photos/
Liar! Where did this happen?
You took a picture off the Web and deceive these impressionable ones here.
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Na wa o...so nobody noticed that these are all Chinese products....and there is a chinese man at the background...this story doesn't correlate with the picture...but such a story is very possible in naija...Op next time use a Nigerian pic ...Blogger Blogger I hail thee
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by nlPoster: 12:27am On Dec 26, 2019
The pictures are not from Nigeria.
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by APOPTOSIS: 7:34am On Dec 26, 2019
I am not SURPRISED at all.
A GOOD WIFE is a MIRACLE.
I thank God I'm LUCKY
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by APOPTOSIS: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2019
nlPoster:
The pictures are not from Nigeria.
YES but IGBOS also own shops ABROAD too like in TEXAS, GUANGZHOU and many more.
Although the Picture may also have been lifted.
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:45am On Dec 26, 2019
God punish u scammer
But u get data to spam all threads
SaintAlbert53:
Please my home is dry and there's nothing for the family to feed on today,i feel ashamed but i am not going to hide my face for help to come.I am still happy I and my families are alive.
Please put a smile on the face of i and my family today,God bless you..

Diamond bank/Access bank
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2019
You can manage a woman with anger issues but a stingy woman Na Only God
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by ThugBoy(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2019
OP used another photos to cover up the story.
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2019
IAmStrange:

who is Imes?
Re: Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos) by MrCork: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2019
xendra:
she is evil minded, he should have let such person loose instead of foolishly destroying things, it means he has no self control.

how much? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee / Cultist Killed In Enugu Today (photo) / Heritage Polytechnic Student Killed During Their Matriculations (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.