Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee (5757 Views)

BREAKING: Eight Kidnappers Who Killed INEC Employee In Ebonyi Arrested / It Is Your Duty To Report Illegal Foreigners In Nigeria / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Check out the screenshots of this INEC Employee.

Abdulaziz Ibrahim Musa, an official of the Independent National Electorate Commission (Nigeria) , Abuja, claims that killing non-muslims (infidels) is his duty and he is involved in it..

Terrorizing a non-muslim (infidel) is not a crime. It is a divine instruction.

What say, should we register a formal complaint with INEC and a PCRRU police file complaint?

INEC Employee detais:
Abdulaziz Ibrahim Musa,
2A,Angwan Rogo, opposite Madara junction, formerly Burkutu junction,Jos north LGA, Plateau state.

cc lalasticlala Mynd44

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Grace001: 6:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Ehen… Let me just reserve my comment, I’m tired of this people matter.

I feel for southern Kaduna people, sharing a state with majority of people who practice that religion who have this mentality.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by vanbonattel: 6:35am On Nov 19, 2021
And The yorubas Still Keep Fighting For One Nigeria?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Funminded: 6:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Average thought process of these head slammers. Nothing new.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by espn(m): 6:37am On Nov 19, 2021
This is so wrong...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Aufbauh(m): 6:39am On Nov 19, 2021
Fake identity.
The Ugandans are at it again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Penguin2: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2021
Imagine what this one will do if he’s put in charge of an election between a Christian and a Muslim...

He would rig the elections for the Muslim and consider it the ‘work of Allah’.

And he studied in University of Jos o. If an university graduate had this kind of mentality, tell me what the mind of an almajiri that is undiluted by western education is like.

Guess those who made the statement that “every Muslim is a potential terrorist”, are justified.

Look at the mayhem they are causing from France to Uk to Norway to the US.

Islam is a cancer that shouldn’t have been allowed to mestersize.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by MadamVanessa(f): 6:39am On Nov 19, 2021
This uselessss uncircumcised dirty smelly idiots know where they're flexing their muscles and it's within the shores of backward north.

Sometimes i wish Christianity was a little bit violence like Jewish religion, i swear this country for tire this fools . Sometimes i do wish we should drop the teaching of our Lord Jesus christ and deal with this bastards.

They won't make an attempt to arrest the fool now for such an inciting comment. All their headache is Prophet NNAMDI KANU.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by MightySparrow: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2021
Poor him. He is following blindly a man who did not have any divine assignment, killing innocent people.

Mohammed is a scammer.
Antichristian, what do you say about your prophet?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Goalnaldo(m): 6:41am On Nov 19, 2021
This is the orientation of almost every Muslim.

20 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by omowolewa: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2021
And he spoke
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by DanHaske: 6:41am On Nov 19, 2021
One nyamiri has managed to get access to his account and posted this. As it is now, he might not have even discovered yet

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by GuyWise101(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Kingpin1000: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2021
This is the mindset of every Muslim.
If you think something will happen to him, then you are day dreaming.
Pantami took our details through NIN linkage and gave to his Jihadist brothers claiming they want to hack network operators. Have you asked yourself how many people have NIN or have done the NIN-SIM linkage up north ( the real Nigerians) and why Pantami said you cannot make calls if you do not have NIN but can vote if you don't have NIN.

Inside every nonsense, there is sense.
MNK may say somethings that may look out of proportion but as the days goes, we are beginning to cross the T and dot the I from what MNK prophesied.

These northerners have an agenda and if the south fails to take action we would be returning to the medevial era.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by kennyade3h: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2021
Ok
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by joyandfaith: 6:44am On Nov 19, 2021
90% of Muslims would kill, maim, rob, cheat non-muslims if given opportunity.

7 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Israel19: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2021
Hmm.., just take a look @ wht d mind of an average Muslim northerner is processing!! And you say some people shouldn't ask for a separate country from these people?

Is still baffles me that up till this moment large no of people from the south still see this con3 as 1. Bros we re never one, we can never be 1.

5 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Penguin2: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2021
DanHaske:
One nyamiri has managed to get access to his account and posted this. As it is now, he might not have even discovered yet

You are unbelievable!

3 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by MightySparrow: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2021
Penguin2:
Imagine what this one will do if he’s put in charge of an election between a Christian and a Muslim...

He would rig the elections for the Muslim and consider it the ‘work of Allah’.

And he studied in University of Jos o. If an university graduate had this kind of mentality, tell me what the mind of an almajiri that is undiluted by western education is like.

North and South has no business together!

He would kill his colleagues to rig elections.
Abokis think same way. To them, Islam is all there is about life. The islam self, they don't understand. Ignorance is the problem of northerners. A sane lone voice, HRH, Lamido Sanusi, who was speaking against embarrassing ignorance was shamefully deposed.

God, break Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by oyatz(m): 6:55am On Nov 19, 2021
A black man threatening to kill fellow black men just because of a religion of the Arabs!

An Arab will never kill a fellow Arab because of a religion of the Black man.

None , not even one of the so-prophets of Allah was a Blackman. There's no where Allah ever talked or dealt with a black man.

7 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Manigie: 7:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Religion of piss , my arse

3 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Penguin2: 7:02am On Nov 19, 2021
MightySparrow:

He would kill his colleagues to rig elections.
Abokis think same way. To them, Islam is all there is about life. The islam self, they don't understand. Ignorance is the problem of northerners. A sane lone voice, HRH, Lamido Sanusi, who was speaking against embarrassing ignorance was shamefully deposed.

God, break Nigeria.

Honestly, God should break Nigeria.

Because it seems northern Nigeria is practicing different brand of Islam different from the one practiced by Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia and other forward thinking core Muslim countries.

It’s so disturbing.

And there’s no change to this their mentality in sight.
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by TooMuchStuff: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Such a Soul

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by SaintOpzy(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2021
People like this are fiing dangerous to society...

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Jacobx007: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2021
Let us collectively report this asshole to INEC website, evil thrives when good people do nothing. I have just post the screenshots to INEC website.

5 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Valkrie: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2021
The bloody idiot even went to baptist primary school...!!

I just pity for southerners and some church people....!! Many share this same thought and all scattered all over government establishments even in the armed forces....!!!

1 Like

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by EmperorTolson: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2021
This is deniable, put a call to him through FB, record the voice conversation for more evidences.
Then, report him anonymously
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Emecson(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2021
And him go baptist school ooo, nah wah
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by efighter: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2021
Okay.

Whatever he is smoking is definitely beyond what his tiny brain can accommodate.

Let him pick gun nah, and start killing, let's see how many he will kill before we wipe out his generations yet unborn. Useless Almajari who was born by the roadside by destitute parents
Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by Mysticwebb: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Even Buhari thinks like that. Remember he once asked Muslims to only vote for a Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2021
Jacobx007:
Let us collectively report this asshole to INEC website, evil thrives when good people do nothing. I have just post the screenshots to INEC website.

Thank you somuch Sir. The email is also mentioned. Please let us send an email to INEC aswell. Unless collective action is not taken, these parasites of society will continue to breed.

A PCRRU police file complaint must also be filed with immediate effect.

5 Likes

Re: It Is My Duty To Kill Non-muslims (infidels) : INEC Employee by efighter: 7:27am On Nov 19, 2021
vanbonattel:
And The yorubas Still Keep Fighting For One Nigeria?

Yoruba kee your generations. Are you cursed ni? Why are you so unfortunate and also want to pass misfortunes to your generations yet unborn? A useless Almajari is speaking from his anus, you miscreant are calling Yorubas. You want Ogun, Sango, Aiyelala and Esu Odara to kee you?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG! See The Worst Criminal Mugshoot Ever / Happening Now: Train Cut Lady Into Two On Railway Line In Oshodi (graphic) / Angry Husband Storms Wife's Supermarket, Destroys Goods Worth Millions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.