Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo (425 Views)

Abeg Oooooo / It's My Birthday Today, But How Can I Celebrate It Without My Wife? / Sunday Is My Birthday/Children’s day give away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo by pstemma1990: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
hip! hip!! hip!!! hurray!!!!!!! God almighty has added another year to my years.... I just want to say thank u lord....and also a big thank u to all Niaraland families...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo by sisisioge: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hurrrrrraayyyyy!

Happy birthday...you're so lucky to share today with our dearest Lord Jesus Christ. May the joy of this season envelop you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo by womanofsteel: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
A very Happy birthday? to you. I wish you abundant blessings and all the joy of today.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo by pstemma1990: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
sisisioge:
Hurrrrrraayyyyy!

Happy birthday...you're so lucky to share today with our dearest Lord Jesus Christ. May the joy of this season envelop you.
Thanks ma
Re: Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo by pstemma1990: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2019
womanofsteel:
A very Happy birthday? to you. I wish you abundant blessings and all the joy of today.
thanks ma.
Re: Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo by Bigblessed: 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2019
Happy birthday, sir.

Btw, I'm seeing two people's pictures there or are you two?

Just my observation o.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Happy birthday Christmas baby, many more years to you

1 Like

Re: Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo by pstemma1990: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Bigblessed:
Happy birthday, sir.

Btw, I'm seeing two people's pictures there or are you two?

Just my observation o.
hahaha...Na the same person ooo...just check the hair style...
Re: Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo by pstemma1990: 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
Chimpretty:
Happy birthday Christmas baby, many more years to you
thanks and God bless..
Re: Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo by dangotesmummy: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
Igbayen wanko?

Please we're celebrating Jesus birthday, that's more important.move yours to January 1st.we go reason your birthday by that time
Re: Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo by pstemma1990: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Igbayen wanko?

Please we're celebrating Jesus birthday, that's more important.move yours to January 1st.we go reason your birthday by that time
grin

Re: Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2019
Happy belated birthday. Llnp.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander It's My Birthday Oooooo by Bigblessed: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ok

pstemma1990:
hahaha...Na the same person ooo...just check the hair style...

(1) (Reply)

Is Making Friends With Thugs Right Or Wrong ? / Trump Administration To Take Aim At 'birth Tourism' In Expected Change To Visa G / When My Husband Proposed I Told Him I’m Lazy And Hate House Chores -Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.