Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Bella And Bob - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bella And Bob (573 Views)

Bella And Sparo The Boerboel / Diary Of Bella And Max... Starcrossed / Diary Of My GSD, Bella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella And Bob by warripikin17(m): 1:57pm On Dec 25, 2019
So my neighbor is going on a trip,and I'll be taking care of her pair of adorable Lhasas.
Check 'em out
Bella is the white female,and brown haired one is Bob.

1 Like

Re: Bella And Bob by tobilavish(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Bob seems cuter than bella
Re: Bella And Bob by warripikin17(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
So they came to my place this evening,Bella is more playfull than I expected but Bob seems to be on his guard,pics coming soon.Most likely to be during dinner
Re: Bella And Bob by warripikin17(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
These babies are throwing all the dry dog food away,

Re: Bella And Bob by warripikin17(m): 4:59pm On Dec 29, 2019
I've noticed that most dogs prefer canned or cooked food to dry dog food,can anyone share similar experiences and what they did, cause these dogs are wasting all the dry food

(1) (Reply)

Eve For Sale In Lagos Nigeria Abule-egba / 7wks Old Male Rottweiler Puppy Available / Adult Black Male Pug Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.