Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

How To Become Rich Through Simply Saying Thank You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become Rich Through Simply Saying Thank You (559 Views)

People Who Criticise Prosperity Rarely Become Rich. / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Why Non-tithing Xtians Remain Poor & How Tithing Xtians Can Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Rich Through Simply Saying Thank You by shofu2000(m): 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2010
Gratitude is one thing that many takes for granted but yet a very powerful weapon to get rich. Hear what 1Corrinthians 4:7 says
"For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it"

The bible here ask an important question; Many people are always full of themselves, thinking of themselves more highly than another person. Even some men of God also have the attitude of thinking the reason people are suffering or even die suddenly, is due to their sins. But here the bible ask the question "who maketh thee to differ from another" This is because the heart of men is full of wickedness and the bible says "all have sinned and fall shut of the glory of God". The rest of life we live has come by the grace of our lord Jesus Christ, and if you find yourself still living from January up till now December, never think you are the best who have lived to serve God the most. If God is to tell us who worshiped Him the most this year, that person probably died days, weeks or months ago. But it pleases God that you still live.

Hear this parable that Jesus told the people of a certain rich man. In Luke 12:16 -20

"And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:
And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?

And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.

But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?"

Never be like that foolish rich man who thought that by his education, skill, expertise, or his own power has he made wealth and refuse to recognize that God is the source of wealth and He alone is the one who gives men power to acquire it.

All that you have comes from God; And just as you will give even more to a person that comes back to tell you thank-you for what you gave to him which you consider to be little or nothing, so does God appreciates and will give more when people comes to tell Him thank you for all His gift. The least thing you can do is to give God thanks for sparing your live and also giving you the opportunity to make wealth. And for you thinking that you have not made money this year or maybe you have had it very rough, relax, smile, do not think that God has forgotten you, the best you can do is to give Him thanks for still keeping you alive. Thanksgiving will open doors for you even before the year runs out and in the coming year, it might just be YOUR turn.

This Sunday is thanksgiving service @ PowerLine Bible Church. And all is invited. Come and give thanks to God for life itself is the greatest miracle this year.

see details of the thanksgiving on this blog:  http://mypowerline-digest..com and http://power2live..com

(1) (Reply)

Another Killings Looms In Jos / Love In The Christian Community / Vine - Dressers! Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.