Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack (53958 Views)

Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Senigentle(m): 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Why on the repelling angle instead of attacking
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Ashawoboi27(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Audio killing and arresting
Pictures or I Dont believe it

1 Like

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Yaksboy(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
God bless our gallant troops!!!

1 Like

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by ZombieTERROR: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Those arrested will be released by Buhari tomorrow..... As usual

Those killed will be mourned in Aso rock..
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Endtimebro: 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
God will help us in this country

1 Like

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by ProudBornoBoy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Boko Haram boys that were repelled by Biu youths. You people should give credit to the right people.
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by sulasa07(m): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
shadelek:
And someone said Boko Haram have been technically defeated.
Technically defeated but not actually defeated.
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Akwaibomdude(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Kudos to the military but[b] I don't like that BH is usually the one that takes the fight to our men.[/b] Meaning they are still based somewhere and come out to attack. If they feel they want to stop attacking and be contented with the area they have, that means we will have a nation inside a nation. All the same, kudos to the NA

Its a guerrilla warfare and why it will always remain like that. Even the US and all world allied forces find it difficult to win this type of warfare cos their is out-rightly no defined target. But with undiminished perseverance, The NAF will conquer!

3 Likes

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Ndibunna: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2019
ProudBornoBoy:
Boko Haram boys that were repelled by Biu youths. You people should give credit to the right people.

Are you saying Nigeria military is ineffective?
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by werthy(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
ColonelEmeka:
Our military has really given them a real Detty December to remember. First Gonar bukar near Damaturu and now Biu. Both having the BH suffering huge casualties.

Merry Christmas everyone

Top military commanders won't be happy
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by realstars: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
Late them come out and clames bokinafasos attack, otherwise we will kill them all.
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by azikiweironsi(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
The children of hate and perdition will come out now to begin shout audio defeat as long as not the soldiers are killed. See how hatred can push some people reach ?
Kudos to our soldiers.
God Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by ProudBornoBoy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ndibunna:

Are you saying Nigeria military is ineffective?

The attack on Monday was repelled by the youths. Where did I say the military is ineffective?
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by bmdmixer: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
audio repel at d day and age no evidence of attack, how far.
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by ThierryJay: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
dfrost:
Are these bh boys and Vietnamese related? angry undecided

Lol, you mean the Sufayos? Vietnamese soldiers that never finish even as they are being decimated by the thousands!

1 Like

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
wish I can convince myself to believe everything I read
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by blecin(m): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Evidence please. Because I too Trust this country when it comes to diverting attention Oo grin

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up

I'm currently in Biu, Borno state and trust me, the power of the Nigerian Army resides here

2 Likes

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by aadoiza: 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
God bless our soldiers. Ameen

1 Like

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Dpharisee: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Kudos to the military but I don't like that BH is usually the one that takes the fight to our men. Meaning they are still based somewhere and come out to attack. If they feel they want to stop attacking and be contented with the area they have, that means we will have a nation inside a nation. All the same, kudos to the NA

That was the strategy adopted by General Ihejirika when he was COAS, he took the fight to them which alarmed the Northern leaders and the West led by Obama who were using BH for propaganda

4 Likes

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Thenorth(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2019
God bless Nigerian army... God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Charmingrascal(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Few image Evidence please. Because I too Trust this country when it comes to diverting attention grin

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up
But if the news was the other way round, pple like you would believe BH actually killed soldiers without any doubt.

4 Likes

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Bluebolt: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
IAmStrange:
If it's true, Alhamdulillah

fight them just as Ali ibn Abi Talib together with the Muslims of before, fought their predecessors

fight them as much as you can until Imes comes to finish them in Shaa Allaah....

All forces who are giving Islam buruku names shall be repelled by "the end of days"

Imes, we await your coming grin

I know I will have wailers on my mention. But before u wail, if you are a Christian, first explain these verses: grin grin

Kill everyone except virgin girls who you should keep for yourselves:

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

Kill women, children, suckling and animals:

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 4. And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah. - Bible Offline

I though you said no killing if they don't accept, what's this?:

2 Chronicles: 15. 13. That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. - Bible Offline

But you may say it's in the Old Testament, but was it not God that commanded it? and since you believe Jesus is God, then you must believe Jesus did so grin

Kindly explain those three, then I will bring more. Then if you can explain everything, then you are free to wail grin
So the Christians should establish terrorist groups too and start bombing and maiming, because in your view the bible justifies it, abi?

May God soften your mind and those of others like you sir so the world will know peace at least!

4 Likes

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
AUDIO KILLING...
Where ra the picture's?
Soldier's won trend too

1 Like

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Brandstudio01: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
Charmingrascal:

But if the news was the other way round, pple like you would believe BH actually killed soldiers without any doubt.
I do not totally believe such news with image or video evidence. Because I'm not just older but wiser about Nigeria chief
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Mayeldah(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
How many Christians in this present time have killed people like your terrorist Islamists do. Those are accounts of the old Testament which are no more applicable to the new Testament Christians. Jesus said ..Love your neighbor as yourself.

Take it or leave it...Islam is the problem of the World today.

IAmStrange:

fight them just as Ali ibn Abi Talib together with the Muslims of before, fought their predecessors

fight them as much as you can until Imes comes to finish them in Shaa Allaah....

All forces who are giving Islam buruku names shall be repelled by "the end of days"

I know I will have wailers on my mention. But before u wail, if you are a Christian, first explain these verses: grin grin

Numbers: 31. 17. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. - Bible Offline

1 Samuel: 15. 3. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. 4. And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah. - Bible Offline

2 Chronicles: 15. 13. That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. - Bible Offline

But you may say it's in the Old Testament, but was it not God that commanded it? and since you believe Jesus is God, then you must believe Jesus did so grin

Kindly explain those three, then I will bring more. Then if you can explain everything, then you are free to wail grin

4 Likes

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by piyoo91: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=IAmStrange post=85212564]If it's true, Alhamdulillah

Hey, what is Imes u kept repeating in all ur post? If u cnt tell me what that means, then STFU... *Spit*
Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by johnsondbolaji(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please Read

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by TinyHacker: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
where is the picture? naija armed forces that can show off even if they catch somebody with paracetamol will not post picture of this? obviously fabricated.

terrorist should be given the osama treatment, killed on sight as they are ready to put their worthless lives down if they can claim numerous. putting them in prison is a waste of facilities.

1 Like

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Judybash93(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
IAmStrange:

Re: ’48 Boko Haram Fighters Killed, 3 Arrested’ As Soldiers Repel Xmas Eve Attack by Sagay212: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Painful thing is that after the soldiers have risked their lives to kill and arrest some of these terrorists, their abo.ki friends in the military will still release the bastard terrorists claiming they have repented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missiles Loaded On Nigerian Fighter Jets For Boko Haram (Photos) / Meet Adetomiwa Edun, Nigerian-British Actor Son Of Nigeria’s Finance Minister / Nigerian Youths: President Buhari's Speech Vs Jonathan's Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.