Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

A Christmas Message From God's Army Global - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christmas Message From God's Army Global (152 Views)

The Way To Download All Sermons From God's Army Global Without Stress / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th / Are You A Soldier In God's Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Christmas Message From God's Army Global by chrisnwoke1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
A GLOBAL� CHRISTMAS MESSAGE TO EVERY LIVING SOUL

May The Lord's Countenance Shine Upon Us In This Season In Jesus Name...

As We Celebrate, May We Reflect More On Matters That Will Make Our Lord And The Angels Rejoice (Soul Winning)...

May We Avoid Surfeiting And Wild Partying In This Sensitive Period To Avoid Casualties Or Fatalities... Someone I Know Of Just Died Few Days Ago Whilst Returning From A Dancehall Party This Christmas...

Why Are You Celebrating The Birth Of A Christ Whose Government You Still Reject Till Now As You Dine In Willful Sinning Hitherto!
Are You Well At All?

Have You Not Read In The Bible That Those That THE ROCK Shall Fall Upon Shall Be Grinded Into Powder?
Why Celebrate Your Judgement?

"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage (a festive period), until the day that Noah entered into the ark."
Matthews 24:37-38.

SHOCKING!
The Above Scripture Means That The Coming Of The Lord Shall Be In A Time When People Are Carried Away With Festivals, Carnivals & Social Activities...

Please Don't Be Left Behind In The Great Day Of Our Lord's Advent.

So Many Churches Will Still Be Filled In Their Services Even After The Rapture Has Happened...May We Be Numbered Among The Remnants To Be Saved On That Great Day.

I have not stopped you from celebrating in this season, NO!
Anyone That Tries To Stop Your Celebration Doesn't Understand The Liberty Of Saints...

What have I done then?

I have told you to Watch & Pray In The Midst Of Celebration as Jesus The Messiah's Return Is Most Imminent.

Think Of The Gospel Of Salvation, Lost Sinners & How To Get Christ Into Your Family!
Think Of The Love & The Holiness Of Jesus Christ!
Think Of Heaven And How You Must Get There To Avoid Ending In Eternal Hell.

Now, Why I Spoke In This Manner On a 25th Of December Is For You To Remember That Jesus Christ Did Not Come To Create A New Holiday, NO!
HE CAME TO DIE FOR SINNERS!

Thank You For Standing And Partnering With GOD'S ARMY GLOBAL www.gagsermons.com In 2019...The Little We Did This Year Was Because You Stood By Us In Prayers & With Your Resources.

In The Year 2020, We Shall See Acts 20:20 Come To Pass As You Stand By Us Again...

FOR YOUR SAKE, I CALL THE YEAR 2020 BLESSED FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME:

Christian Nwoke☑
President, God's Army Global
WhatsApp/Call +2347032469360

SHARE TO EVERYONE#
https://www.gagsermons.com/2019/12/25/a-global-christmas-message-for-everyone

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/12/19 / Are U A Gospel Singer...? This Is For You!!!! / Who Should The Disciples Convert? Who Was Jesus Sent To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.