Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA (24379 Views)

Where Can I Legally Relocate To In 6 Months Time? / First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Andy Uba Lands His Private Jet At Anambra Int'l Airport: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
m140:

Ok
Yeah
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by Anambralstson: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Kennyswag:
na you be that?gringrin
My friend
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by Obdk: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hizzy:

And why did you trespass you would have not mentioned me you would have over look it
It wasn't for you.
When you know you can't help anyone asking for help the best thing you should do is to over look it
And read the next comments
Thanks

Overlook wen u re embarrassing us... Keep begging online no go find work do
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Obdk:

Overlook wen u re embarrassing us... Keep begging online no go find work do
Give me work if you hav
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by ugotex85: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
and others who write about our noble state, please go and fetch us pictures from the site of this airport because I don't trust Willy with this his $2bn airport. I cannot believe that a governor who will not construct few kilometres of road can now build and commission a multi billion dollar airport.
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by Anambralstson: 3:37am On Dec 27, 2019
ugotex85:
and others who write about our noble state, please go and fetch us pictures from the site of this airport because I don't trust Willy with this his $2bn airport. I cannot believe that a governor who will not construct few kilometres of road can now build and commission a multi billion dollar airport.
Go and fetch you pictures as if you are paying me, I believe you didn't open this page
https://www.nairaland.com/5598987/anambra-intl-airport-delivered-15/3
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by Revolva(m): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2019
goaldynboy:

What concerns Anambra with Asaba?!!

Why didn't Delta State Government build that their Airport in Anambra State?!!
l

They two states can collabo on the asaba own and save money also anambra should focus on sea port not airport abeg
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by Kennyswag: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:
My friend
liar.. I don see your flat-head gringrin
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by Anambralstson: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Kennyswag:
liar.. I don see your flat-head gringrin
Ok no wahala
You can view more here

https://www.nairaland.com/4068042/-weded-beautiful-wife-saturday
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by OLAuoc: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2019
rtdCivilservant:
The lies are enough to tell u that they are not sincere, imagine '3.8km bigger than Lagos airport' as if that is not enough 'tarmac better than Chicago airport' bunch of fools we call leaders in Nigeria.
no be lie my brother
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2019
OgunLaakaye:

Whats the pain here

Was it not same Airport Obiano inaugurated 4 years ago and only land clearing on 2plots was done.

Keep waiting for the audio Airport. You have waited for 4 years so I believe you can wait another 20years

You are really in sifia pains!
Don't go and die of high bp o grin grin
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by Kennyswag: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ok no wahala
You can view more here

https://www.nairaland.com/4068042/-weded-beautiful-wife-saturday
wow.. you are more handsome than that guy... I thought it was you..
I never knew you were married..
Happy xmas

1 Like

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by ugotex85: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Anambralstson:

Go and fetch you pictures as if you are paying me, I believe you didn't open this page
https://www.nairaland.com/5598987/anambra-intl-airport-delivered-15/3
Is this the site of the airport we are being promised that it would be ready in 15 months?

Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by Obdk: 8:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hizzy:
Give me work if you hav
Nobody give me work
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by tck2000(m): 12:33am On Dec 28, 2019
Story
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by Originalsly: 1:26am On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmmm...... the airport to be delivered in 15 months.....he should say by who..... FedEx?....UPS?.... or is it NIPOST? These guys need to be stoned on sight.
Re: Anambra Int'l Airport To Be Delivered In 15 Months Time Says APGA by jpride(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
OgunLaakaye:
Audio Aiport

Lol....... Na real audio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures From Around Africa / Residents Scoop Fuel From Tanker In Onitsha After Accident (Video, Pics) / Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.