Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/12/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/12/19 (147 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/12/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 3/12/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/12/19 by dallyemmy: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/12/19 by dallyemmy: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Thursday, December 26, 2019) -

*Peace Like A River* .

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray."

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, Lord Jesus, You are the Prince of Peace and the stiller of storms; with You all things are possible.

2.Thank You, Father, for who You are, and for Your grace and goodness over my life and destiny.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, as this year is gradually coming to an end, my life will not come to and end with it; I shall not be a sacrificial lamb upon any satanic altar, in Jesus' name.

5.I refuse to wear the garment of tribulations and sorrow prepared by the enemies; let every weapon of death, accident, tribulations and sorrow, fashioned against me, go back to sender, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of prayerlessness in my life; empower me to pray without ceasing, this season, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give Your angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways; and keep me and my family members under Your protective covering, this season, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, arise and still every storm raging in my life, family, business, career and ministry, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, let me experience Your peace like a river; let Your peace that passes all human understanding possess my heart and entire being, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; and, give him a resounding victory over all his hidden and open adversaries, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/12/19 / 100 Years From Today / Only The Truth Can Set You Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.