Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam (50094 Views)

How I Was Maltreated In DSS Detention — Sowore / Is Abdulrahman Babatunde Sidiq Holding Saraki's Senatorial Ticket? / Abdulrahman Kawu Sumaila Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by OEPHIUS(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
...Parades arrested woman

The Enugu State Police Command has rescued a maid, Peace Goewam, captured in a viral video where she was being traumatized by her madam.

In the video, which elicited angry reactions from Nigerians, the woman, Mrs. Amaka Ortolehi, from Ngor-Okpala, Imo State, was seen maltreating the maid in most heartless manner.

The incident, our correspondent gathered, led the Enugu State Police Commissioner, Ahmad Abdulrahman into launching a manhunt for her.

Addressing journalists at the State Police Command, the Commissioner said "when I viewed the viral video, it was an eyesore.

"I gave order to my technical officers and anti-cult team. This eventually led to her arrest, alongside her husband Nkemakolam Ortolehi.

"We also arrested Mr. Jonathan Goewan, the uncle to the victim, who out of greed brought her to Enugu from Jos and probably sold her to this wicked family

"Irrationally, she held her own daughter who she had affection for but was thrusting this very girl on the ground as if she was killing a fowl."

He added that "we protected and rescued the girl and she is going be to handed over to a government agency that will take care of her till we trace her parents.

"They will come down and tell us why they divorced this girl from them; as for the uncle, he has no satisfactory answer, so we are suspecting fowl play.

"This is typical example of Child Abuse, child labour, torture and man's inhumanity to man."

The Police Commissioner vowed that all those involved in one way or the other in the girl child's ordeal would be prosecuted and appropriate punishment meted on them.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Ortelehi has blamed the devil for her actions.

Speaking with newsmen amidst tears, she said "I don't know what came over me. I don't treat her in such manner before. You can enquire from her school, you can ask our neighbours.

"This is not how we have been living, I'm a lover of children, all come to my house. Anger put me into this, I love Peace, we have been living together for two years, this is just something that went out of the ordinary."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/12/25/woman-in-viral-video-brutalizing-maid-attested-in-enugu-says-im-a-lover-of-children-watch/amp/

18 Likes

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Brandstudio01: 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2019
I hope they won't tell us the little boy is a wizard in the end. Because that's the typical Nigerian house maid story

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by overdrive(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
The woman should be arrested alone.

187 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by thesicilian: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nigerian Police is only good at handling social media cases.

248 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Nkemtreasure: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
They should enjoy their Christmas there.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2019
overdrive:
The woman should be arrested alone.
Its a case of neglect, child labour as well as child abuse, but...na only how to loot concern them lawmakers.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Tolumiide: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
God bless NPF

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by ZombieTERROR: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
wwwihy:
My mind just said the woman will be from the east side
oglalasioux:
Igbo women and cruelty. I'm Igbo before you start bashing me.

You lot need help...
Trying so hard to tribalise a national societal ill

As for the woman... She should not be left off the hook easily to serve as a deterrent to others who engage in such

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by tooth4tooth: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
This is a case of child abuse as seen in the video. How e take concern the husband now

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Ndibunna: 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
Too bad.

They need flog that woman sef.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by englishmart(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
Idiot, you have your children, you don't hit them, but you relish maltreating someone else's child. This is preposterous

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Bantino(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
The woman should be dealt with for others to learn some lessons

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by mamajj17(f): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
thesicilian:

Atleast they are doing Something dear wink

17 Likes

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Chukwurah003: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
thesicilian:

Pessimistic much? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by oruma19: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Pls they should be charged to court immediately for child labor, maltreatment of a minor and conspiracy to kill a minor . no waste of time

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by ednut1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Those giving birth to kids they can't take care of should be arrested and jailed too. As for the madam she should be jailed for 15 years : angry

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by DigitalLogic: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
domestic violence is very wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Humphrizy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
She don turn holy Sarafina overnight because her cup Don full shebi?

Na so dem dey do... All dx wicked souls... Dem go dey treat small pikin wey dem swear say dem go train in school... Do dx and do that for dem just for their parents to release em to them and will end up treating them like piece of rag..The thing wey dey vex me be say they do forget so soon that the child is another woman's sweat and life insurance.

Sometimes I wonder what NAPTIP normally do about dx kinda cases undecided

Some women wickedness can't be measured or compared to that of the devil himself undecided

Nobody should come after me BikO... Na my mind wey I talk... I no call person name sad

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Gten(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Women and wickedness

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by elujah1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Devil indeed, the devil should have pushed you to rob a bank unarmed
please i have a Neighbor That does similar thing, don't know who to report to as I can't get a proof. She does it inside the house, I only hear the sound of the heavy beating.

18 Likes

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by mamajj17(f): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
My Best Xmas Gift, loving it! Weldone Guys, Up Naija kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by SenecaTheYonger: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
thesicilian:
At least let them be good at something.

6 Likes

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Sunnycliff(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
The law should run its full course for justice sake and as a deterrent for future occurrence.

19 Likes

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by MariaAngeles: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thank God she has been rescued.
My heart broke when I saw the footage, that I couldn't watch till the end...I was afraid for the little girl embarassed

We should all join hands to rescue helpless children from wicked monsters like that monstrous woman!
Like, what manner of monstrosity...
May God bless the good samaritan who shot that footage

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by Built2last: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Akuko uwa

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam by davodyguy: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
I'm sorry to say, but the other woman that kept a boy in Dog's cage may also be from same state. The question should be why this same Imo state indigenes?

I know some people can be heartless, but they're are more common in Nigeria

The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a 24-year-old woman, Onyinye Mbadike who was in a viral video on social media, where she allegedly detained a boy in a dog kennel in Lagos.
Aug 4, 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations / Read This If You Are Among Those Criticizing The IGP Over Transmission Video / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.