Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

#EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations (50097 Views)

#Endsars Protester Kamsi Ibeh Stabbed Like A Thief ‘for Appearing Before Panel’ / #EndSARS Protester Tattoos Date Of Lekki Tollgate Shooting On His Chest (Photo) / EndSARS Protesters Raise Funds To Buy A Protester Prosthetic Leg (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by StagethemTVee: 2:57am On Dec 06, 2020
An amputated lady who was part of the EndSars protest in Lagos has finally gotten the Prosthetic leg that was bought for her from money raised online for her. She'll also be receiving 1 million naira to help her start her business while the rest of the money will be used to get accommodation for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYsUH6VNJi8

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by Mokason288(m): 2:57am On Dec 06, 2020
FTC SHOWER ME LOVE

Strong beautiful lady

I admire your strength

You didn’t allow your situation hinder you from campaigning for a better life for your unborn kids

GOD BLESS REAL GOOD

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

301 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by Gwagone: 3:00am On Dec 06, 2020
Only GRACE wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by StagethemTVee: 3:04am On Dec 06, 2020
I pray this makes life easier for you to navigate Jane

90 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by alexsoftwork(m): 4:12am On Dec 06, 2020
Wow! This is why I love humanity, this is what all religion institutions should emulate. Thank u all those that donated. Ur pocket will never run dry. Bless up.
#Endsars.

322 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by khingTony(m): 4:37am On Dec 06, 2020
#EndSARS under some weeks has done what The scammer in Aso Rock cannot do in 5+ years, and that is to change a life for the better.

Peace smiley

301 Likes 12 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by writetopoker2: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2020
This life is very easy but some human beings are demons, especially those in Aso Rock

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by AuntRose(f): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2020
We are Strong...
We are courageous...
They mistake our emotions for weakness...
They talk down on us because of our gender...
We won't relent till we proof we are stronger...
I am the stitch holding the world in one piece...
I AM A WOMAN AND I AM STRONG.

Nice one Fellow. We Are Who We Are!

17 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by Urekaure: 8:05am On Dec 06, 2020
Lai on the beat

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by Vicogrin(m): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2020
I'm proud of my generation

18 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by officialfestus(m): 8:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Aproko doctor try for her oh

13 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by PoliticalHunter: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Moments when you realise that Most Nigerians are actually hardworking and honest people.

It's just a few bad eggs giving us a bad name

23 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by tillaman(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2020
This is awesome!!
Life would be easier and better for her with the leg

12 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2020
She'll also be receiving 1 million naira to help her start her business while the rest of the money will be used to get accommodation for her.
I am personally happy for this beautiful girl,
All eyes were on her when I met her during the protest and her voice was forever loud each day.
This is one of the genuine and peaceful protesters.
Not the hoodlums and idiots that turned our genuine protest to something else, taking money from corrupt and foolish politicians that wanted to set the country on fire.

Go girl, this is only the beginning of good things in your life.
Jane made her presence felt and her voice heard.
A wise performer leaves the stage when the ovation is high, and Jane did just that.
She moved well!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by Bayepot: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2020
Well done brave girl..
Do you know that Bet9ja.com has a global alexa rank of 159. Making it the 2nd most visited website by Nigerians only behind Google(1st) and we'll ahead of Youtube (3rd), facebook(5th) and of course nairaland (6th). Football betting has ruined a lot of nigerian youths. Why not invest your precious time & money in learning a high-income skill in the field of I.T?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12797517_12770717letsd0itnairalandjpeg40294a5048e8165e427a9e11d89e315d_jpeg_jpege002a94cd5f4dd1b13626a7e54f91188
Also included are several PC Games and HD movies of different genres to refresh the mind

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by Perfecttouchade: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2020
Happy for her

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by JoeEeL(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2020
She came out with even one leg to protest against this beast of a government.

Haa, mehn. Damn. This was someone despite her challenges, damned the useless terroristic government. There were too many heroes during the #EndSARS protest mehn. Shout out to Tiwa Savage even if I don't like her propensity towards nudity. Shout out Runtown. Shout out Falz (maddest). Davido didn't get to the finish line but his start was good enough anyway.

Tacha (can't even believe I'm mentioning her), Macaroni, Small Doctor, Idris Abdulkareem all did their part. Kate Henshaw, MI, you were noticed. My bros across the Niger, Phyno and Flavour, you did not escape notice. AY Comedian, Akpororo, future generation bless you for lending your voices.

Wizkid and Burna, senior men in London. Double twale.

Finally, all of you that lent your voices and marched are confamd heroes! Even those who lost their lives, no problem. We are getting somewhere, your sacrifice will not go in vain. Others wey afraid dey catch but been dey use phone and twitter do their own protest, una still try. S'out to the diasporans for that impetus. S'out to Sowore, Aisha and MNK.

But the problem is, we should have not stopped. Yes even after the Lekki shooting. In fact, the subsequent weeks are meant to have seen double turnout. When you resist an oppressor, you don't stop to give him time to think of changing his ways. No, he won't! You must persistently and stubbornly resist. It is in the middle of your resisting that he must change his mind and make all amends.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by kezienaira: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2020
GOD BLESS THE DONORS

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by shiki(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2020
She will forever be greatful to the youths

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by illicit(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2020
Be careful....
Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by singeronion: 8:48am On Dec 06, 2020
I love you girl

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by Kingrefreshed: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2020
StagethemTVee:
An amputated lady who was part of the EndSars protest in Lagos has finally gotten the Prosthetic leg that was bought for her from money raised online for her. She'll also be receiving 1 million naira to help her start her business while the rest of the money will be used to get accommodation for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYsUH6VNJi8

She's beautiful!!

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by salbis(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2020
May God punish our bad leaders including all their collaborators.

6 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by shogsmania: 8:50am On Dec 06, 2020
Where do I donate for her pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by Neddstark: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2020
This was one of the greatest achievements from the endsars protests. I was awed with her patriotism despite her disability. The protests showed how youths could unite for a good cause because it was our future. Some people helped each other, some donated food and drinks. It was a good cause.

But there was a time for everything. A time came when others started using the movement to denigrate to anarchy and chaos. That was the time to pause the protests and go home and talk with the government on implementation on the wishes of better policing and respect for human life. For a society to move forward, there has to be a good relationship between the government, the people and the law enforcement. But I must say, all the above 3 stated were selfish. That takes us nowhere. That is how we got into this mess. I hope we all learnt.

2023, like many liberal Americans united to vote out Trump, the youth must unite to vote in a better government. Be it APC, PDP or a new party, we will vote for the best candidiate. We will not look at tribe, religion, gender or region. Nigeria deserves better leadership.

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by easyboycom(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2020
my crush then.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations by apartlawful: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2020
I remember her very well during protests

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In The North Selling Their Votes For N500 / Ahmad Abdulrahman Rescues Peace Goewam After Being Maltreated By Madam / Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.