Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift (76830 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by tstx(m): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dope
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by mashad(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2019
House for mum, Car for Dad....am I the only one that think it should be vice versa?
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by AntiWailer: 10:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
I pity the 'I want boys gang'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by mu2sa2: 10:35pm On Dec 25, 2019
Anthony0094:
if u wan drink 4 dz xmas ask price o, na so dy tk dy calculate hero 750 4 me dz evening
That's the opportunity cost for drinking. lol
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Midas01: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
You had to bring your senselessness into this. So what kind of men are predominant in our society today if not Gboys and pant stealers. Always looking for a way to bring down women.
Xiiimare:
May the Almighty give us girls that will make us proud not the ones that predominates our societies these days
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
Only person weh fine for the sq9
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Doyenro23(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2019
abluck:
Ah vanity sad

Can we dash this MF ☝️ here sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Elxandre(m): 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2019
Please, Sha make sure you save o cos even male athletes who earn exponentially more still get broke because sports is a very short career.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Phalumy(m): 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
That's a good gesture.........
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
God bless you ordega...
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by lichocho(m): 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2019
vanity kpai dia
abluck:
Ah vanity sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by ksbusari(m): 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
God when is it going to be my turn.? when I'm I going to do this for my mum ? ehn? oh Lord.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Riverville(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by KennieKingOba(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
joy of every parents...
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Happyguy201: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Madam keep your plans secret until you do it . Remember enemies of progress are flocking around looking
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Neyoohpompy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
You need Vanity to make heaven. Your heaven is not sure sad
abluck:
Ah vanity sad
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2019
Teewhy2:
Daddy = car
Mummy = House.
Which one cost pass and which of the people spend more to make her .
Wetin man no go see for inside life.
Thank God you even get car as a gift. So many daddy got little or nothing for their spending on their children. Nah Mama sure pass. Most.mother will make their children believe that they singlehandedly responsible for the children upbringing.

Fear women.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Akeem881: 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Congrat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by onegig(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nice gesture but she just exposed her dad to kidnappers and all sort of vices.

Why people can't keep their private matters private bothers me. Siasia's mom has been kidnapped thrice and now you just had to show yourself to the world.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2019
Nice lady she is, at least she remembers that is have a dad.... Father proud of her daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by LZAA: 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
post=85218825:
JOY OF FATHERHOOD.

Hennessy Celebration issa goal.....
Shatap
Thankio
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Jabioro: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
Good
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by greggng: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
When you wanna have a child, pls pray for God to bless you with girl child cos they are the best ....they know how to takecare of their parents ....

2 Likes

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Dogalmighty17: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2019
Madam you didn't buy the car for him. You bought the car for attention on social media. Now that you have gotten it, please Bleep off.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Enemyofpeace: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Rubbish. Just because she boughted a second hand manual car for her father, she no go let us hear word again. Mtcheeeeeeeee.

She has also announced to surprised her mother with a house next year, now her village people will start holding regular meetings on her matter. Useless girl, na so them dey risk their lives and those of their parents with yeye talk. I ate nonsense especially from a femail children.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Enemyofpeace: 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dogalmighty17:
Madam you didn't buy the car for him. You bought the car for attention on social media. Now that you have gotten it, please Bleep off.
don't mind her
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Enemyofpeace: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
greggng:
When you wanna have a child, pls pray for God to bless you with girl child cos they are the best ....they know how to takecare of their parents ....
who tolded you that? What of mail childrens?
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Enemyofpeace: 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2019
post=85218825:
[s]JOY OF FATHERHOOD.

Hennessy Celebration issa goal[/s].....
Rubbish
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
BlackBovi:
Shared with Caption ..

So I gift my Dad a car as a Christmas gift and he is super happy...I’m so emotional��� right now.. see the way he is Dancing OMG...he is so cute � I will sure surprise my Mum with a House on her birthday in February hopefully������ God bless them for me.,

Source : https://twitter.com/OrdegaF/status/1209878553216471040

Nwanyi bu ife
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Enemyofpeace: 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
onegig:
Nice gesture but she just exposed her dad to kidnappers and all sort of vices.

Why people can't their private matters private bothers me. Siasia's mom has been kidnapped thrice and now you just showed yourself to the world.
na mosquito brain dey her head. Mannabbqgrils is her adviser
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Wronggee(m): 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dem won work you local.....lol
Anthony0094:
if u wan drink 4 dz xmas ask price o, na so dy tk dy calculate hero 750 4 me dz evening
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Wronggee(m): 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2019
Dem won work you local.....lol cheesy
Anthony0094:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.