Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift (76828 Views)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Francisca Ordega: I Made Benue Proud For 10 Years But Not Honoured Like Kiddwaya / Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by LowerPriceData0(m): 6:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by ultimatekint(m): 6:47am On Dec 26, 2019
abluck:
Ah vanity sad
Olosi, that's your business. Agent of darkness.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by ultimatekint(m): 6:49am On Dec 26, 2019
RexTramadol1:
You've told us

We will tell your mother

It will no longer be a surprise

If you don't do it, then you will be seen as a bad child grin
By God's grace, she will do it.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2019
Pretty Ordega,just love this girl on and off the pitch.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by iswallker(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2019
She wants to surprise her mum next yr but she pit on social media...

She shoukd plan to surprise then with a husband soon - and maybe a cute baby. tongue
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by innobarca(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2019
Very good and humble girl.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by DarkJeddi(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2019
abluck:
Ah vanity sad
angry
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by ChiefSweetus: 8:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Beautiful.

No be like nollywood actresses undecided
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by tadetobi: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2019
Duru9:
Wow lovely God bless you and your kids will do same to you

The kind of thing always wish to do for my mom

God help me I will surely it for her one day

Amen
Me Too

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Fantazy(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Teewhy2:
Daddy = car
Mummy = House.
Which one cost pass and which of the people spend more to make her .
Wetin man no go see for inside life.

Mummy's "house" is daddy's also, mummy can't live alone in the house after all
So chill
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Thank God for their lives.... Better surprise ur mum with something nice... The house u are planning ehnnn....if u buy her a house now, she may abandon ur old man in d old building and move to d new one...who will take care of papa
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by RaptorX: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Drbolie(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2019
dayveed1:
You will surprise your mum with a car come February.
How will that now be a surprise when the whole Internet already knows mtw. BTW Congrats Dad.

I tire oooo
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Xiiimare: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Midas01:
You had to bring your senselessness into this. So what kind of men are predominant in our society today if not Gboys and pant stealers. Always looking for a way to bring down women.
Hope your thing is no more smelling
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Vainglory: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2019
You no try at all. So your papa will be staying in the house of his wife, Abi?
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by kelzgie: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2019
I love this girl ehnnn
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Ayobami7(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2019
Wow, nice one
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Born2Breed(f): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
After them go say na who born boy born pikin. Una see wetin girl dey do.

More blessing ma sister
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by toscolee(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
The man sacrificed a lot for his children, but the ones we want spoil still spoil.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by Legendguru: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
OH
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by enomakos(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
good pikin
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by dalass(f): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Duru9:
Wow lovely God bless you and your kids will do same to you

The kind of thing I always wish to do for my mom

God help me I will surely do it for her one day

Amen

Correct guy

1 Like

Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by seangy4konji: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
Baba carry Hennessey. Nice one.
Re: Francisca Ordega Buys A Car For Her Father As Christmas Gift by OMONGBALI: 6:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Teewhy2:
Daddy = car
Mummy = House.
Which one cost pass and which of the people spend more to make her .
Wetin man no go see for inside life.

Father don already get house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AWCON 2016, Semi Finals. 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cristiano Ronaldo Told To Put On Face-Mask While Watching Portugal Beat Croatia / Anthony Joshua Explains The Role Of Islam In His Life After Beating Andy Ruiz In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.