Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,486,988 members, 5,635,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 June 2020 at 09:58 AM

A Quest For Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Quest For Job (332 Views)

one most precious resource you should be very smart with before u look for Job / Quest Oil And Engineering Services Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / A Hand Written Or Typed Application Letter For Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quest For Job by easy1960(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
Good day and Merry Christmas to all my friends here.
I have a Bachelors degree in Physics and also a computer literate.
I have searched for job for the past 5 years now and have found none, pls a kind hearted fellow should help me with a job that can atleast put food on my table.
My target areas for job search are but not limited to: Benue, Abuja, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Ibadan and Kogi state. Thank you
Re: A Quest For Job by mikezuruki: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
easy1960:
Good day and Merry Christmas to all my friends here.
I have a Bachelors degree in Physics and also a computer literate.
I have searched for job for the past 5 years now and have found none, pls a kind hearted fellow should help me with a job that can atleast put food on my table.
My target areas for job search are but not limited to: Benue, Abuja, Nasarawa, Kaduna, Ibadan and Kogi state. Thank you

Except you want to continue for the next five years, include lagos
Re: A Quest For Job by chieme123(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
There is nothing special about Lagos.
Where do you live?
How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Quest For Job by easy1960(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
Am in Makurdi, Benue state, and am 30 years old
Re: A Quest For Job by NukeEcomm(m): 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
easy1960:
Am in Makurdi, Benue state, and am 30 years old

New to the digital marketplace? What about a passive virtual income? A flexible work opportunity?

You can be self employed anywhere you are in the world running a drop shipping business

These resources will teach you everything you need to know to start up and the tools needed to deliver products directly from the suppliers to the customer

All You would need for this Ecommerce Business

1. A PC, tab or mobile phone
2. Stable internet connection
3. A commitment to invest at least 2hours daily on your business

Everything else has been detailed in the 6figures hustlers field manual. Learn how I generated $1700 in sales using Facebook Ads in under 30 days

Get the step by step 6 figure hustlers field manual, profit kings webinar and Twitter money secrets for creating cash flow at $19.99 Today

Message me now for download link

WhatsApp: +2349055539015

Indicate you got this from NL and I'd give you a special discount code. Cheers
Re: A Quest For Job by Chinasa86(f): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2019
You can start working work from a comfortable zone from your home with your Laptop.
Just WhatsApp me 08103942524.
To detail you on legit jobs since you are computer literate. It's very legit not Yahoo business
Re: A Quest For Job by easy1960(m): 11:34am On Jan 02
Hope it's not all these marketing or referal businesses you are talking about?

(1) (Reply)

Finance Account Officer Vacancy / Urgent Job Vacancy / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.