Stats: 3,161,026 members, 7,845,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking (16680 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far / Tinubu Storms Ibadan As Ganduje Is Installed Aare Fiwajowe Of Ibadan Land / 2023: Why Amaechi Will Be Apc’s Best Candidate; Thicks All Boxes. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by Dpaulie(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
slimfit1:
Wike etc shame on you all. A thief can perform better than you.
How do u know wike is not a thief?

Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by bigcasava1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
yarimo:
but that same man is better and hard-working than all PDP governors combined.
go to pdp States and compare life there with Fulani/ APC state.
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by slimfit1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dpaulie:

How do u know wike is not a thief?

Everyone is a thief but person caught is a bigger thief.
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by femolii: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Congratulation sir.
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by TUANKU(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I won't wast my time on your and your kind, I'll pass.
No it's because you simply cannot name one, not even sure you have any idea what a world class infrastructure looks like. Mugu
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by NGpatriot: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
TUANKU:

No it's because you simply cannot name one, not even sure you have any idea what a world class infrastructure looks like. Mugu

Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by TUANKU(m): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Danbanza, you have never even been to kano before. Swine
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by NGpatriot: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
TUANKU:

Danbanza, you have never even been to kano before. Swine

I won't waste my time on your and your kind, I'll pass.
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by yarimo(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2019
Example Abia state abi? grin grin
bigcasava1:

Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by lucianohase(m): 5:36am On Dec 27, 2019
I'm not surprised since was captured collecting dollars a year ago. He should be given award every year as ," best performing governor" after all, it's not easy to be recorded that way.
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by eguarojeona: 6:08am On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by maasoap(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2019
TUANKU:
The man caught on tape collecting bribe is the best apc governor says it all...the fight against corruption by the fulani/apc led government is a sham.

Caught on tape collecting bribe and best performing governor are two different things. Even if all the 36 governors are to be rated together, no PDP governor can beat him.
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Dec 27, 2019
TUANKU:

You're utterly useless.

That's the bitter truth, deal with it. Which governor doesn't steal? No governor steals as much as Niger Delta governors, huge monthly allocations with nothing to show for it. I wonder if Ganduje is responsible for that too
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by maasoap(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2019
caracas:

The worst pdp governors Dickson n Abi’s state are both better than him by far
Dont understand why apc is blessed with inept n useless leaders. From Lagos to osun to bornu to ekiti to katsina to ekiti.

All these states you mentioned are being managed far better with their meagre monthly allocations than Niger Delta states with humongous allocations with no developments.
Akwa Ibom state allocation is ten times of Osun state allocation prior any deduction.
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2019
azikiweironsi:
When are we going to see the best performing PDP governors and states.
Party of you chop I chop.
PDP !!! Share the money !!!

Wetin concern PDP and performance? It is strange to their culture and tradition. They're only good at looting
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by maasoap(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2019
galaxy2020:
Are you sure? Have you heard about the man called makinde and wike? tongue tongue tongue grin grin

Makinde the media noise maker?
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by MrBONE2(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2019
yarimo:
but that same man is better and hard-working than all PDP governors combined.

Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by maasoap(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2019
bigcasava1:

yarimo:
Example Abia state abi? grin grin

Upper cut. Lol
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by maasoap(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2019
lucianohase:
I'm not surprised since was captured collecting dollars a year ago. He should be given award every year as ," best performing governor" after all, it's not easy to be recorded that way.

Let's give credit where it is deserved. If all the 36 governors are to rated today by neutral body, Ganduje will still emerge a distant first. It is not contestable.
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2019
maasoap:

That's the bitter truth, deal with it. Which governor doesn't steal? No governor steals as much as Niger Delta governors, huge monthly allocations with nothing to so for it. I wonder if Ganduje is responsible for that too
With this kind of mentality you will remain dirt poor.
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by bigcasava1(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2019
maasoap:

Upper cut. Lol
can you compare Abia with borno? Ewu!
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by maasoap(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
bigcasava1:
can you compare Abia with borno? Ewu!

As at today, Borno state is better than Abia state, the dirtiest state in Africa. What do you know about Borno state?
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by maasoap(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

With this kind of mentality you will remain dirt poor.

It depends on if I'm currently poor. Idiota
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by bigcasava1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2019
maasoap:

As at today, Borno state is better than Abia state, the dirtiest state in Africa. What do you know about Borno state?
but there's no tsetse fly in Abia state in borno sleep and eat with big flies. Economically Borno cannot be compare with Abia state.
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by lucianohase(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
maasoap:

Let's give credit where it is deserved. If all the 36 governors are to rated today by neutral body, Ganduje will still emerge a distant first. It is not contestable.
To be first?? That's not true, let's keep sentiments out of this!
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by maasoap(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
lucianohase:
To be first?? That's not true, let's keep sentiments out of this!

If he could be rated above Lagos state, the possibility is high.
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by maasoap(m): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
bigcasava1:
but there's no tsetse fly in Abia state in borno sleep and eat with big flies. Economically Borno cannot be compare with Abia state.

Compare and contrast

Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
maasoap:

It depends on if I'm currently poor. Idiota
You and your family are piss poor.
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by bigcasava1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
maasoap:

Compare and contrast
with all this development ur mindless blood sucking brothers still carry bomb to kill innocent civilian? Ur brain didn't tell u that ur blood sucking brothers not have tasted development? U be Hausa goat!
Re: Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking by maasoap(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
bigcasava1:
with all this development ur mindless blood sucking brothers still carry bomb to kill innocent civilian? Ur brain didn't tell u that ur blood sucking brothers not have tasted development? U be Hausa goat!

How do you expect to hold debate with you when you couldn’t even stay on the topic? Just first response, you already went off point and off topic. Are you really sure that you can hold conversation without losing your mind?

What Happened On AIT Kakaaki, The African Voice, Yesterday...am Still Shocked / Timi Frank To APC: Stop Lying, Buhari Has No Certificate / Transcript Of 2019 Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement Released