Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

“Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns (42025 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Is It A Sin When You Don’t Go To Church On Sunday? / Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by nlPoster: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
1Sharon:

Their thinking is better

First you emphasize black people features are ugly or something like that

Now you say black people's thinking is subpar.

You do appear to be struggling with something, are you Nigerian? Just wondering.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by 1Sharon(f): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
miqos02:
no talk about making progress individually or as a nation. Just negative stories

They need to believe there are problems , so they sell you a solution and they become the hero.
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by midnighter(f): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
OTayobami:

I am not trying to say that it is not important to be spiritual but what i am trying to say is that prevention is better than sacrifice you mug!

What prevention? How come all we ever hear coming out of that church is curses upon curses?

Cant he tell people to try not to quarrel in the village this Yuletide in the spirit of Christ, be safe on their journeys, try to give food or clothes to suffering people in the holiday period I mean real practical advice that we need to hear not every time destiny killer destiny changer

Abeg he should just take a break for once, this is Christmas

2 Likes

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by edoairways: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
BlackSpanner:

Please can you direct me to where I can read up on these.
https://www.thetrumpet.com/6076-why-churches-keep-sunday
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by xcelentattitude(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm... My landlady brought food for me too yesterday. After taking a close look at the meat, I discovered it was snake meat, it had all those snake scale sorta thing. Though, I'm sure she was just cooking her own local food but then, snake meat? I no be lala na. Even when my pop was still alive I refused joining him on his snake eating escapades, not to talk of receiving from a landlady.

Inside life, things dey shele.

3 Likes

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by movingclouds(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
Typhoonsbane:

My bad,I'm very sorry.
Have a blessed 2019 and a more blessed 2020...stay happy always and I'm sorry if I misunderstood you too... One love
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by FlordFlorez(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
Though horrific things happen this days but why no reference at all, just naration. Even where he mentioned Europe, he never mention which country nor what date/time it happened. Baba, u have absolutely no reason to tell us not to celebrate our Lord's birthday. That something evil happened the same day something good happens is not enough reason to neglet that day. Though, i will agree with you that Jesus never ask us to celebrate it, infact he never mentioned it, howeve, it's not a sin honouring a day dedicated to His birthday which was prophesized in the old testament. This is funny! It's like telling ur parents and other relatives not to celebrate ur birthday cause u are sharing that day with Yeye (godess)Osun celebration day.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by shekauvsbuhari: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
chiommy123:
This happens all the time not just during the season. We should be more careful and prayerful. More dangers in churches self hope you guys heard what happened in Enugu on 24/12/19. God save us Amen!
I dnt know. What was it that happened?

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by edoairways: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
GBJakes:

Abeg o... I will leave the church then, if I am his member. Are they the reasons why he stop them from celebrating Christmas? Let them include birthdays weddings and naming.
Come to think of it, the bible never supported birthday celebration or wedding anniversary in the first. I wonder why some Christians choose to select what suits them and ignore other aspects
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Kenkeye: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
I don't know why Christians are haters of one another. One denomination would just look for means to rubbish the others and their beliefs. The so called houses of God have turned to sources of propagation of hate. Out of the narrations he mentioned for backup, none even directly implicates eating at Christmas celebrations with friends and relatives.

3 Likes

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by 1Sharon(f): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
nlPoster:

First you emphasize black people features are ugly or something like that

Now you say black people's thinking is subpar.

You do appear to be struggling with something, are you Nigerian? Just wondering.

No silly. Where have I said their features are ugly? Many of Nigerians think THEIR features are ugly, the ppl around you not me.

YES. The thinking is subpar. That can easily be cured by turning on the brain.

Blk ppl are ignorant, not stupid. Ignorance can be cured. The blk community can make a turnaround, if we change our thinking.
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by edoairways: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
FlordFlorez:
Though horrific things happen this days but why no reference at all, just naration. Even where he mentioned Europe, he never mention which country nor what date/time it happened. Baba, u have absolutely no reason to tell us not to celebrate our Lord's birthday. That something evil happened the same day something good happens is not enough reason to neglet that day. Though, i will agree with you that Jesus never ask us to celebrate it, infact he never mentioned it, howeve, it's not a sin honouring a day dedicated to His birthday which was prophesized in the old testament. This is funny! It's like telling ur parents and other relatives not to celebrate ur birthday cause u are sharing that day with Yeye (godess)Osun celebration day.
Funny enough these preachers celebrate their birthdays even when the bible doesn't support it. This is were I agree with the Jehovah Witnesses on birthday celebration. Though they may not be perfect but to a large extent they adhere to the bible
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Kenkeye: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
GBJakes:

Abeg o... I will leave the church then, if I am his member. Are they the reasons why he stop them from celebrating Christmas? Let them include birthdays weddings and naming.

You spoke my mind
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by midnighter(f): 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
adonainana:

The only difference is the mentality and mindset, There is nothing special about british people, chinese people, people from thailand, people from anywhere on the planet. The same death everyone experiences they do too, the same afflictions, disappointments in life.

Absolutely nothing different except the mindset and the illiteracy plus poverty plus lack of exposure which are the things which have made the difference which results in MFM teachings such as dont eat this, dont do this etc

I think so too but what do you think of the studies that show that Africans are inherently unfortunate due to tropical climate?
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
movingclouds:

Haha, I thought I was alone in this... Thank God I found another

Not you alone. Devil use celebration time to perfect it wicked acts. Let's be careful. ,John the Baptist Lost his head because of Herod birthday celebration.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by nlPoster: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
1Sharon:

No, I am silly. Where have I said their features are ugly? Many of Nigerians think THEIR features are ugly, the ppl around you not me.

YES. The thinking is subpar. That can easily be cured by turning on the brain.

Blk ppl are ignorant, not stupid. Ignorance can be cured. The blk community can make a turnaround, if we change our thinking.

We starts from you.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by midnighter(f): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by 1Sharon(f): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
nlPoster:

We starts from you.

And YOU.
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by obama30: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
MrWriter:
Dr. D.K Olukoya is the General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, CmaTrends reports.

During an early service that was held on the 25th December 2019, Dr. D.K Olukoya enunciated to his members why the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries do not and will not join the secular world in celebrating Christmas and Easter.

He further warns his members not to join others in eating at these festivals in friends’ houses, and gatherings.

He narrates during this service why:
He explains that most people have eaten human flesh in three shocking narrations (experiences).

NARRATION 1

NARRATION 2

NARRATION 3

SOURCE [url]https://cmatrends.com/blog/2019/12/25/dont-go-about-eating-all-over-the-place-this-season-olukoya-warns-with/
[/url]

See how he look fresh well dress while his member look tin and dress on lags. sorry you once deceived me but i found the truth from bible and leave you can cook as many lie as you wish but is not easy to offer free food at this hard time. how many people do you ever offer free food?. you don't celebrate Christmas why do you hold church service on 25 December. you can confuse some but not all.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by FlordFlorez(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
edoairways:

Funny enough these preachers celebrate their birthdays even when the bible doesn't support it. This is were I agree with the Jehovah Witnesses on birthday celebration. Though they may not be perfect but to a large extent they adhere to the bible
More funny enough, their own birthdays are more elaborated and luxury filled. Abi the God wey called them for service tell them to celebrate their birthday? Why dem come dey celebrate am?

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by BlackSpanner: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
eni4real:
Use Google..
"Pagan background of Sunday, Monday etc"

You will get as many links as possible..

Don't take anything you read there personally tho..

Because that is our problems in Africa.. We overemphasize frivolities!!!

OK. Thanks
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by edoairways: 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
FlordFlorez:
More funny enough, their own birthdays are more elaborated and luxury filled. Abi the God wey called them for service tell them to celebrate their birthday? Why dem come dey celebrate am?
I taya oh my broda
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Calavagas: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
I have watched with dismay the responses of people in here and I'm so disappointed in the attitude of some if not all here.

Irrespective of my denomination, I must say, this is not the way to address someone's assertion.

His way of discerning things is quite different from us except we/you have attended that level.

More so, Dr D.K Olukoya was ministering to his members worldwide and to people who holds to the doctrines of MFM.

Conclusion: No members of his has/have reacted negatively to these except people who holds different views. Until a situation drives you to MFM, We/you may never come to terms with what is going on. This man has heard and addressed a lot of atrocities all through his calling.

5 Likes

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by nlPoster: 3:46pm On Dec 26, 2019
1Sharon:

And YOU.

You're the one identifying the problem. So let the change begin with you.

2 Likes

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
chigoziri2403:
the stress during this period is terrible
And the debit after debit, after debit after debit is all u keep getting sad

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by 1Sharon(f): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2019
nlPoster:

You're the one identifying the problem. So let the change begin with you.

Me? Have you gone though the posts of most people on this thread?
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by adonainana: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

I think so too but what do you think of the studies that show that Africans are inherently unfortunate due to tropical climate?

I dont believe Africans are unfortunate, and certainly tropical climate as absolutely nothing to do with it. Because the Carribean is tropical afterall.

I think it inherently boils down to the basics of just being generally intrinsically misinformed about life and the standard of living of africans never really did or has mitigated the circumstances.

You could be in Nigerian and be educated very well and no job, who would you believe MFM pastor telling you its because of what you ate last xmas that is the cause of your unemployment or National Buerueu of Statistics reasons for you being unemployed.

So its a difficult situation sometimes to navigate

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by adonainana: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
9jahotblog:
i disagree with you please.

Okay, I dont want to as you for your reasons for disagreeing with me cos im sure they wont make any rational sense.
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by Awaoyelmoni(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Superstitious lot undecided
Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by midnighter(f): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
adonainana:

I dont believe Africans are unfortunate, and certainly tropical climate as absolutely nothing to do with it. Because the Carribean is tropical afterall.

I think it inherently boils down to the basics of just being generally intrinsically misinformed about life and the standard of living of africans never really did or has mitigated the circumstances.

You could be in Nigerian and be educated very well and no job, who would you believe MFM pastor telling you its because of what you ate last xmas that is the cause of your unemployment or National Buerueu of Statistics reasons for you being unemployed.

So its a difficult situation sometimes to navigate

Tropical countries have worse agriculture due to lower rates of photosynthesis and less availability of livestock. This has a knock-on effect on ability to move on from crude techniques and develop technology. As in when are we going to get out of this

yeah, you could be jobless and well-educated but why doesnt the person chalk it up to bad policy and infrastructure, which is what the problem actually is? How did MFM come into it, thats what I cant understand

2 Likes

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by safarigirl(f): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
nlPoster:

You're saying the same thing you say the pastor is doing, namely speaking for God.

Romans 11:34 says who has known the mind of God and who is his counselor?

We Nigerians tend to consider ourselves as God's voice when in fact we are just schemers. I mean regular Nigerians, not pastors/leaders.

God does not sanction evil, humans do.
so, which humans sanctioned what happened to Job in the Bible? And which humans sanctioned the plagues in Egypt?

You are still speaking for God. There is nothing that happens that God is not aware of, you do God a disservice when you say God does not sanction evil. So, God does not know the mind of the humans that want to commit evil abi? What then makes Him Ominipotent, Ominipresent and Omniscience?

Don't come here to quote one verse out of a whole Bible to validate such a belief, because there are verses in the Bible to even validate slavery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns by adonainana: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
midnighter:

Tropical countries have worse agriculture due to lower rates of photosynthesis and less availability of livestock. This has a knock-on effect on ability to move on from crude techniques and develop technology. As in when are we going to get out of this

yeah, you could be jobless and well-educated but why doesnt the person chalk it up to bad policy and infrastructure, which is what the problem actually is? How did MFM come into it, thats what I cant understand

The MFM insinuation is the rhetoric the topic was on in the sense "dont eat all over the place " dont do this dont do that so the devil will not plant things into your life such as sickness, bad luck, unemployment, lack of marriage etc the normal things every one faces day in day out. So my point is Nigerians would rather listen and obey all these rhetorics by these so called man of God because it is the most obvious solution to the obvious missing link in their life problems.

Tropical climate has nothing to do with increased standard of living- There are some countries such as Ecudaor, argentina, costa rica, south africa, all they do is just produce agricultural produce. Even the basic crude way of farming would get the job done.

Your weather as a country has nothing to do with whether the country will be wealthy and highly educated. There are some countries that only live on agriculture and are way way much more prosperous than Nigeria.

Nigeria problems is just simply mismanagement of state and valuable resources for decades upon decades. I even think there is a direct link ln between the growth of petencostal churches and the poverty rate in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.