Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Don't Put Your Hand In My Dick-Nigeria Man Cries Out As S.A Police Searches Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don't Put Your Hand In My Dick-Nigeria Man Cries Out As S.A Police Searches Him (1539 Views)

Man Arrested For Giving Underage Daughter’s Hand In Marriage In Anambra / Slovenian Woman Who Deliberately Cut Off Her Hand In Insurance Scam Jailed / Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Put Your Hand In My Dick-Nigeria Man Cries Out As S.A Police Searches Him by DonCrack: 2:32am On Dec 26, 2019
A Nigerian man cried out on the road after two south Africa police rough handled him during a search conducted on him.

The Nigerian man who was pulled over by the police was captured on camera being searched by the police.

The reason for the search could not be ascertain as at when HGS Media Plus came across this video.

But in the video, the search seem not to have gone well for the man as the police men searched him.

He struggled and tried to resist the search when he notice one of the police men torched his dick while searching him.

Don't put your hands in my dick, he said.

It was quite a struggle between the man and the police men.

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/12/26/dont-put-your-hand-in-my-dick-nigerian-man-cries-out-as-south-africa-police-searches-him/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Don't Put Your Hand In My Dick-Nigeria Man Cries Out As S.A Police Searches Him by Kingpee2(m): 3:12am On Dec 26, 2019
Uniform can shack some stupid people in this life ehn.
Re: Don't Put Your Hand In My Dick-Nigeria Man Cries Out As S.A Police Searches Him by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 26, 2019
It is no longer news that an average S.A citizen hates anything Nigerian.... And this hate is what their obessed security agencies are using to embarrass and intimidate us in their turf.

I have a pretty S.A friend who's specially blessed in both departments, and she enjoys it when I shower her with praises about her shape and beauty in pidgin English, (Something her coffin head boyfriend failed to do) but the hate filled miscreant of a boyfriend took it upon himself to jump into my inbox and started to vibrate like an abandoned Nokia 3310 and threatened that he would come to Nigeria and deal with me....

In his words and I quote;

"Nhlanhla mafizkzulu mara Thandie Nigeria, tshabalala tse sizwe ndoluvu and I will visit you and deal with you.... Xhostiba kwane"

I am still waiting for the big headed kuvuki miscreant at MMIA.

1 Like

Re: Don't Put Your Hand In My Dick-Nigeria Man Cries Out As S.A Police Searches Him by RoyalBlu(f): 5:04am On Dec 26, 2019
Oga police eh. That one na rough play. Hands off that zone cheesy

But tbt, the hate is real. Really disheartening. sad
Re: Don't Put Your Hand In My Dick-Nigeria Man Cries Out As S.A Police Searches Him by chigoziri2403(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
It is no longer news that an average S.A citizen hates anything Nigerian.... And this hate is what their obessed security agencies are using to embarrass and intimidate us in their turf.

I have a pretty S.A friend who's specially blessed in both departments, and she enjoys it when I shower her with praises about her shape and beauty in pidgin English, (Something her coffin head boyfriend failed to do) but the hate filled miscreant of a boyfriend took it upon himself to jump into my inbox and started to vibrate like an abandoned Nokia 3310 and threatened that he would come to Nigeria and deal with me....

In his words and I quote;

"Nhlanhla mafizkzulu mara Thandie Nigeria, tshabalala tse sizwe ndoluvu and I will visit you and deal with you.... Xhostiba kwane"

I am still waiting for the big headed kuvuki miscreant at MMIA.
so7th African girls are a miracle, they don't deserve those scallwags as boyfriends
Re: Don't Put Your Hand In My Dick-Nigeria Man Cries Out As S.A Police Searches Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:03am On Dec 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Don't Put Your Hand In My Dick-Nigeria Man Cries Out As S.A Police Searches Him by Karemarealty288(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2019
gay police .

(1) (Reply)

See What A Lady Did To Man Who Gave Her N2k To Prepare Egusi Soup (full Gist Wit / Video:father Cuts Off Man’s Leg For Defiling His 6-month-old Baby In Edo State / Mosque-goers Fight Dirty Inside Mosque Over Control Of Mosque: 1 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.