Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 (11134 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by promzy555(m): 1:56am On Jan 13, 2020
Freestainworld:
Our people perish for lack of knowledge, if you have such amount of money, what are you traveling for when you can invest the moneyhere in Nigeria and make millions within the space of one yr, we have the population.
e work for u nor mean say e go work for uche...
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by EgunMogaji2: 2:49am On Jan 13, 2020
DexterousOne:

You have no idea undecided

A country with this dangerous level of poverty can never be secure
Forget the facade you see in some of those "fancy" estates......

When e go red
Una go know

Security is a big concern in Nigeria

And that in itself presents a business opportunity.

Retired military, police and firemen could easily setup private companies to protect life and property.

This is rampant in the USA.
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by DrOladipo: 3:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Read up to date information on your emigration and travel plans on www.travelrify.com
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 13, 2020
Sonsynas:

If you're a graduate. .pm

i am graduate oh, and need advice on germany processing. Can i private chat you?
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Fatimahil25:

i am graduate oh, and need advice on germany processing. Can i private chat you?
So you want to leave us and run away?
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by DexterousOne(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

And that in itself presents a business opportunity.

Retired military, police and firemen could easily setup private companies to protect life and property.

This is rampant in the USA.

Yea

Private security is big business in U.S.
Especially for celebs and all

But I'm afraid
Even with that
With the level of poverty and hopelessness
Even that may not save you when shit hits fan

I bet you were not in Lagos when the Xenophobia wave was still strong
If you saw what happened with your eyes

And it's was in the island again....

You will be as scared as I am.

If this does not change
And that fool in Aso Rock does not sit up

Whatever we see, we collect
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2020
Canada
France

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by yusuftosho: 8:16am On Jan 14, 2020
Hi, chief

I wanna confirm, does Kenya Airways do stopover while passport gets stamped?
alien1:

You have a great chance of securing a visa if you have travel history.
Take a trip to Ghana then to Dubai via Ethiopia or Kenya airlines (visa on arrival )(with 500k) you can do this and return to naija before you apply for any first world country visa to avoid denial.
Take it from someone whose visa has been denied 4 times
When you return you can now apply for the main country of your choice.
What you have is enough to make it out of this country. Don't pay agent, this are things you can do online yourself
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by alien1: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2020
[quote author=yusuftosho post=85780062]Hi, chief

I wanna confirm, does Kenya Airways do stopover while passport gets stamped? [/quote
You get visa on arrival for 52$, you can hop into the country if you have a long layover

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Peterscott999: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2020
Can I use a Gce result I don't have that 100L transcript
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2020
Ugoerico:

Why not use the 1.5 to process study visa in relatively cheaper countries like Ukraine, Romania etc?
OR if you prefer first class countries Germany and other western Europe then use part of the money you have and pay someone living there to get sponsorship letter for your study visa..

If the above coudnt work then the third option is to do three months UAE visa enter there, get and pay a reliable UAE job agent for any readily available 2year contract job for u: salary of about 3500 AED(350k naira always comes with accommodation). Do the work for two years and save money, come back to naija and start Germany process whose success rate remains very high once you block an account of 10,200 Euro for your living expenses.

Don't plan migrating with visit visa cos u may end up regretting...

Wish you good luck.
(I am not an Agent and i don't recommend any)
Best advise so far, I'm following this steps nd I will requote u to share my testimony in future

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by MrOsars(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
alien1:

You have a great chance of securing a visa if you have travel history.
Take a trip to Ghana then to Dubai via Ethiopia or Kenya airlines (visa on arrival )(with 500k) you can do this and return to naija before you apply for any first world country visa to avoid denial.
Take it from someone whose visa has been denied 4 times
When you return you can now apply for the main country of your choice.
What you have is enough to make it out of this country. Don't pay agent, this are things you can do online yourself

Bro abeg I love to have yr contacts so u can put me through pls
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Aliza111: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2020
There are a lot of countries where you can trave. But Pakistan is the best for tour and travel as it is regarded as the best tour place for 2020. You can get the travel services on our travel sites that are of the best quality also.
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Sicilyjoe: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
olioxx:
In dis particular order:
+ Switzerland
+ Liechtenstein
+ Luxembourg
+ Norway
+ Iceland
+ New Zealand or Denmark.

Any contact on how to secure visa to any of this counties ?
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by olioxx(m): 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Any contact on how to secure visa to any of this counties ?
. I'm not a Travel Agent. But I bliv that these countries are good for there quality of living. #peace
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
If u got any help to render then share it here

No corner corner help. grin

MCdrinkwater1:

Send me mail I will help you
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by MCdrinkwater1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rexraph18:
I have had an opportunity to talk with a South Korean returnee,

He said:
1. Factory works are abundantly available and pays well too (btw $1k and above for men and something similar for women)

2. Cost of living for a newbie might be high as you pay from 100k and above monthly for a bedroom apartment.

3. The food is okay.. like he said, he ate basically rice most of the time.

4. The people care less if you exist or not.. just going about doing their normal day to day activities.

5. He said it could cost as much as 2.5m traveling to South Korea.

PS: I need someone to corroborate this pls.
can you please ask him to help us too
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by MCdrinkwater1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rexraph18:

Thanks so much for this.. I believe someone will find it really helpful.

is it compulsory that u will have English test bf applying
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Odenigbo25(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Haryoureendey4:
Best advise so far, I'm following this steps nd I will requote u to share my testimony in future
grin
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Sicilyjoe: 4:55am On Jan 20, 2020
olioxx:

I'm not a Travel Agent.
But I bliv that these countries are good for there quality of living.
#peace

OK but without a genuine traveling agent how can some secure visa to this countries ?
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Distinction5050: 10:40am On Jan 20, 2020
Hello, anybody in Malta here, how is work in the country and is it easy to get residents permit?
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by kennyblack94: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2020
Erediauwa:
South Korea would be a good start.

That's if you can work in the factory.

Kindly ignore any demon that will tell you to invest the money in this prison yard called Nigeria....

They're your Village People.
Do you have link for South Korea
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by kennyblack94: 11:06am On Jan 20, 2020
Sonsynas:

If you're a graduate. .pm
I’m a graduate
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by poik(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2020
Ugoerico:

Why not use the 1.5 to process study visa in relatively cheaper countries like Ukraine, Romania etc?
OR if you prefer first class countries Germany and other western Europe then use part of the money you have and pay someone living there to get sponsorship letter for your study visa..

If the above coudnt work then the third option is to do three months UAE visa enter there, get and pay a reliable UAE job agent for any readily available 2year contract job for u: salary of about 3500 AED(350k naira always comes with accommodation). Do the work for two years and save money, come back to naija and start Germany process whose success rate remains very high once you block an account of 10,200 Euro for your living expenses.

Wish you good luck.

Probably the best advice I have read so far. But sorry, how does getting sponsorship letter make the student visa easier? Just asking cos I'm aware Germany is hotcake for students now.
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by MCdrinkwater1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Erediauwa:
South Korea would be a good start.

That's if you can work in the factory.

Kindly ignore any demon that will tell you to invest the money in this prison yard called Nigeria....

They're your Village People.
Can you help me with Korea visa pls
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by MCdrinkwater1(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Haryoureendey4:
I can help with dubai visa
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Haryoureendey4(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2020
MCdrinkwater1:

I can help with dubai visa
help your family.......Thanks
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2020
Freestainworld:
Our people perish for lack of knowledge, if you have such amount of money, what are you traveling for when you can invest the moneyhere in Nigeria and make millions within the space of one yr, we have the population.
na so e easy? Motivational speaker. See how I wasted 1.8m for a business in this useless country.. pls u guys should stop giving out this kind of advice, business hmmmm.
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2020
Ugoerico:

Wish you good luck.
best advice
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by timagentms: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dipseet:
The following steps will help newbies (Thanks to CassieV for the tips)

Most of the schools in Germany are tuition free even for international students, you only get to pay a certain amount as semester fees say between 100-400 euros and most times the semester fee comes with a semester ticket to aid in transportation in your city or town.
However, before you're granted a student visa, you have to prove that you can take care of your living expenses with one of the following means ;
1. Block account: The estimated living expenses for a student in a month is 720euros, when you multiply that by 12 months, you get 8640euros. This is the amount you're required to block in an already opened account with either Deutsch bank, Fintiba or Xpatrio. It is called a block account because you will not be able to withdraw everything at once, only 720euros will be released to you every month.
2. Sponsorship letter: If you have a relative living and working legally in Germany, they can get you this letter. They'll have to visit the alien office in their city and will be required to provide some documents and pay a certain fee. The letter will be sent to you when they receive it so that you can go with it for your visa interview.
3. Scholarship: This is usually the best if you have the scholarship, your visa will be granted in under 2 weeks after interview. So try and look for scholarships you can apply to.

Now that you understand the financial situation, let's go into the application process.
To search for schools, click on this link
https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/?p=l&q=&fos=0&lang[]=2&fee[]=0&sortBy=1&page=1&display=list
filter your search to make it easier, there are English taught courses there.
Generally, the very important documents needed to apply to schools in Germany are;
1. Transcript
2. English Proficiency
3. School Certificates (Degree, Waec, etc)
However, depending on the school, some other documents needed are as follows.
4. Curriculum Vitae
5. Motivation letter
6. Reference letters
7. GRE test
8. Etcetera.. Visit your prospective school website and find out the documents they need from you.
Note: You don't apply with your original documents, you have to make photocopies of them and Certify them in High court or a Notary public. If you stay in Lagos, you can certify at the German Embassy too. You'll have to book appointment for that.
For those planning to go for a Bachelors course, you need a 100level transcript from a university to apply for a BSc program in germany. WAEC alone will not be enough and No, OND will not do, you need a HND.

For the application proper, it is always important to go through the website of the schools you want to apply to, you'll get a lot of information form there concerning how to apply. Some schools do only online applications, some requires that you send your application documents to them by post after applying online, some you send your documents as pdf to their email address and then you get the uni assist crew.
Like I said earlier, it is important to go visit and read the websites.

When you get your admission letter, open a block account immediately(that is if you don't already have a sponsorship letter) and as soon as you get your account details, send an email to the embassy requesting for a visa interview date.
You need these to get an interview date:
1. Admission letter
2. Block account/sponsorship letter/scholarship letter
3. International passport data page(scanned)
Then your Full name and Resident address.

Prepare for your interview
Go for your interview
Thanks for the information. Pls Bros, I want to ask does Germany Schools required English proficiency Test before given admission? then is there anyway to get support letter without any relative in Germany. Thank you.
Re: Which Is The Best Country To Travel To For Greener Pastures In 2020 by Sonsynas: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
MCdrinkwater1:

Can you help me with Korea visa pls

Chat me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl Was Chopped Up In Broad Daylight In Front Of A Crowd In Hillbrow, Jhg / Aviation-Minister Blocks Foreign Airlines From Abuja / Two Dead, Eight Injured In Ogun Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.