Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,767 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

They Have Turn Sowore Into A Super Hero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Have Turn Sowore Into A Super Hero (295 Views)

I Never Called Tinubu a Super Politician – Obasanjo / Wow! Nnamdi Kanu Is A Super Hero Indeed Lol / Nigeria Nation Have Turn To Communist,where Government Elected Them Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Have Turn Sowore Into A Super Hero by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 26, 2019
Wọn Tí Sọ Soworẹ Di Súpáirò! (they have turn sowore into a super hero)

Sowore is the absolute result of an inorganic solution to a political logjam handled stupidly the Herodian way, in a relatively new millennium as this one. The catch-fire-quick era of Sóṣó Mídíà.

He, Sowore- like the shepherd boy David knew his game plan way before recklessly approaching the behemoth Goliath with nothing but blind faith, a couple of smooth pebbles and a tidy slingshot. He'd calculated his odds well. And he knew all he ever needed was a relative closeness to the target, a good angle and a good wind to let the stones sail unmitigated onto the ridiculous target. Luck was unnecessary.

Ridiculously as easy as shooting fishes in a barrel.

He carefully baited this unthinking, tactless government - and of course his American Naturalization was part of his fishing tools. After all, Dasuki's Nigerianism guaranteed his long sojourn in the gulag. I am not too sure if many folks have seen the man in the last 5 years. Nobody cares for a Nigerian detained unjustly or justly by a Nigerian Govt or even by anybody anywhere. Of course America shall make the needed effort for country, by sending emissaries to even Valhala to query Odin for holding her citizen needlessly or for too damn long, if need be!

Fake as hell herself, America loves to sweep around even the dumbest political prisoner. Moreso, that privileged one in the possession of her morosely-blue passport.

Instead of the Bumblebees and Dákúdájí to think, they fell hard into Sowore's carefully laid traps. Sowore had even calculated the worst case scenario, he was rest assured he wouldn't die in that gulag. He knew a Govt anchored to some phony integrity wouldn't dare assassinate him while in its custody. Matter of fact he was a VIP on arrival in detention.

And just like his publication helped crashed GEJ's reelection bid, watch him go on an international media blitz. Sad to imagine the entire inept media squad of this Govt against a savvy, political dog like Sowore. Pitiful to imagine! It's a no contest!

Àwọn Wèrè! Wọn tí sọ Sowore di Súpáirò!(fools they have turn sowore to a super hero)

*Sowore, I have been informed is not an American citizen. Let the fact antagonize me on that one.*

xxxodolaye_aremu
by Dara Ayodeji Marvelous(AAUA masscom)
Re: They Have Turn Sowore Into A Super Hero by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 26, 2019
[s]
Stardaramedia:
Wọn Tí Sọ Soworẹ Di Súpáirò! (they have turn sowore into a super hero)

Sowore is the absolute result of an inorganic solution to a political logjam handled stupidly the Herodian way, in a relatively new millennium as this one. The catch-fire-quick era of Sóṣó Mídíà.

He, Sowore- like the shepherd boy David knew his game plan way before recklessly approaching the behemoth Goliath with nothing but blind faith, a couple of smooth pebbles and a tidy slingshot. He'd calculated his odds well. And he knew all he ever needed was a relative closeness to the target, a good angle and a good wind to let the stones sail unmitigated onto the ridiculous target. Luck was unnecessary.

Ridiculously as easy as shooting fishes in a barrel.

He carefully baited this unthinking, tactless government - and of course his American Naturalization was part of his fishing tools. After all, Dasuki's Nigerianism guaranteed his long sojourn in the gulag. I am not too sure if many folks have seen the man in the last 5 years. Nobody cares for a Nigerian detained unjustly or justly by a Nigerian Govt or even by anybody anywhere. Of course America shall make the needed effort for country, by sending emissaries to even Valhala to query Odin for holding her citizen needlessly or for too damn long, if need be!

Fake as hell herself, America loves to sweep around even the dumbest political prisoner. Moreso, that privileged one in the possession of her morosely-blue passport.

Instead of the Bumblebees and Dákúdájí to think, they fell hard into Sowore's carefully laid traps. Sowore had even calculated the worst case scenario, he was rest assured he wouldn't die in that gulag. He knew a Govt anchored to some phony integrity wouldn't dare assassinate him while in its custody. Matter of fact he was a VIP on arrival in detention.

And just like his publication helped crashed GEJ's reelection bid, watch him go on an international media blitz. Sad to imagine the entire inept media squad of this Govt against a savvy, political dog like Sowore. Pitiful to imagine! It's a no contest!

Àwọn Wèrè! Wọn tí sọ Sowore di Súpáirò!(fools they have turn sowore to a super hero)

*Sowore, I have been informed is not an American citizen. Let the fact antagonize me on that one.*

xxxodolaye_aremu
by Dara Ayodeji Marvelous(AAUA masscom)
[/s]
Re: They Have Turn Sowore Into A Super Hero by Chukwurah003: 6:20am On Dec 26, 2019
Sowore is not an intelligent person. He can only be a hero to the ignorant.
Re: They Have Turn Sowore Into A Super Hero by noleflendum: 6:28am On Dec 26, 2019
Sowore is not a coward like cownu who ran away when he saw zoo army parading

2 Likes

Re: They Have Turn Sowore Into A Super Hero by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2019
Good
Re: They Have Turn Sowore Into A Super Hero by Abdul05: 6:58am On Dec 26, 2019
Who's sowore? Ok l think l have to ask my brothers from the south east about this unpopular sowore.majority yorubas don't really know him except those on internet based gossip.
Re: They Have Turn Sowore Into A Super Hero by TallPck1(m): 7:01am On Dec 26, 2019
Revolution now!!!

1 Like

Re: They Have Turn Sowore Into A Super Hero by helinues: 7:32am On Dec 26, 2019
I stopped reading from the headlines

" They have turn turned "

(1) (Reply)

Borno State To Employ 2 Million / Kogi PDP Urges INEC To Declare It's Candidate Winner In November 16 Election / Reasons Why Oshiomhole Can No Longer Function As National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.