Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

How To Get NIN For JAMB Registration 2020/2021 (the Definitive Guide) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get NIN For JAMB Registration 2020/2021 (the Definitive Guide) (697 Views)

How Many Days Does It Take For JAMB Result To Be Out 2024? / Sokoto State Poly Registration 2020/2021 Application / OAU, LASU Break Into Top 1000 World Universities Ranking 2021 - THE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get NIN For JAMB Registration 2020/2021 (the Definitive Guide) by youngstarlit(m): 6:19am On Dec 26, 2019
How To NIN For JAMB Registration 2020/2021 - It is no longer a news that JAMB has instructed all candidates that wish to apply for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they must obtain their NIN.

It is as simple as that - No NIN, No JAMB registration.

If you are already stuck and don't know how to get your National Identification Number (NIN) for JAMB registration, you are already on the right page.

In this complete guide, I am going to show you (with full screenshots) how to register for NIN successfully without any mistake.

Please, follow me carefully in order to avoid making any mistake (Mistakes can cost you as much as N15,000 and I don't want to to fall a victim of this).

In order to make things very easy, I will break this article down into sections.

1. Where You Can Get NIN From
2. How To Register For NIN
3. Frequently Asked Questions And Answers

Let's dive right in!

1. Where You Can Get NIN From
Before the introduction of NIN for JAMB registration, you can only register for NIN at accredited enrolment centres nationwide.

Due to the large number of candidates that will be registering for JAMB, the board has made an arrangement with the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) to allow candidates to register for NIN at JAMB accredited centres too.

Therefore, you have two options:
1. JAMB accredited centres 2. NIN Enrolment Centres

The links below will help you easily find a close place to get NIN for your JAMB registration

A. Complete List Of NIN Enrolment Centres Nationwide
B. List Of JAMB Accredited CBT Centres for All States

Now, let's move on to the next (the most important part)

Continue reading: How To Get NIN For JAMB Registration

(1) (Reply)

Is Uniben The Ugliest Federal University In Nigeria? / Do You Think School Is A Scam / Post-utme 2020: List Of Schools That Have Released Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.