Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Is Uniben The Ugliest Federal University In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Uniben The Ugliest Federal University In Nigeria? (697 Views)

Some Of The Ugliest Persons In The World [See Photos] / The Ugliest Woman In The World (pictures) / How Much Is Uniben School Fees For 2017/2018 Sessioj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Uniben The Ugliest Federal University In Nigeria? by Binikingdowm: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2020
I've been seeing some drone pictures of different universities in Nigeria and most are really beautiful.

Then I remembered the federal university in my state, no wonder they isn't a drone pictures yet.

It's because the school is very ugly, it was built during the Western region and the yorubas didn't want any beautiful thing in Benin so they limited the budget and built nonsense.

The buildings is very old and basic,no design it's like a big secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Is Uniben The Ugliest Federal University In Nigeria? by donbachi(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2020
I even hear sey County Grammar School Ikwerre-Etche big pass am.

1 Like

Re: Is Uniben The Ugliest Federal University In Nigeria? by DenreleDave(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2020
donbachi:
I even hear sey County Grammar School Ikwerre-Etche big pass am.

Yes ooooo.. Big pass am like madt

(1) (Reply)

Is It Weird To Have Degrees From The Same University? / 10 Practical Ways To Improve Yourself ! You Will Be Fine. / The Outcome Of Yesterday's ASUU Meeting And The Referendum To End The Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.