Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React (79610 Views)

Gedoni Ekpata's New Look As He Gets A Clean Shave After 17 Years / Mercy Eke And Venita Akpofure Shade Tacha After She Came To Khafi's Defence / Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by unbitchable(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2019
pocohantas:

So, I am now a small girl that won't give him coochie? Always thought I am a menopausal olosho o. These NL psychics won't cease to amaze me. grin grin

Congrats to the duo. I wish them well.
U're happy that small boy dey chase you. How old are u ?

1 Like

Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I am dazed that the almighty Lalasticlalar would put up such a beautiful story only to taint it with alleged sex stories in the BBN house. It wasn't necessary. I can see the origin of nastiness on the forum.

My heartfelt prayers and wishes to both that their union is bound in love and respect. The length of courtship has never determined a successful marriage.

Richdad

Don’t mind him. The shade was so unnecessary.
And lalasticlalar is not Almighty.
People judging people for sinning differently. Pucks
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by unbitchable(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thegamingorca:

She's not a small girl oh. If you know who she is you will be the one chasing.
Nairaland is such a small village grin
boy, u too slow.. no offense.

2 Likes

Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by unbitchable(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thegamingorca:

She's not a small girl oh. If you know who she is you will be the one chasing.
Nairaland is such a small village grin
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by Thegamingorca(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
unbitchable:

Huh! Why did you had to quote me twice...

Am I on your radar?
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by dimmikel: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
We build ice block machines and coldroom
Call us today: 08101091803

Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by unbitchable(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Huh! Why did you had to quote me twice...
Am I on your radar?
sometimes, dumb pple have to read the msg twice.
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by Rossycee(f): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Though I don't trust gedoni.. I hope he isn't playing sweet Khafi..

2 Likes

Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by Thegamingorca(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
unbitchable:

sometimes, dumb pple have to read the msg twice.

Poco is so amazing...her presence radiates positive energy that it's hard to believe she's the one you ppl try to troll around in here.

She's like a goddess willing to make one's pains go away. So much so that I feel invigorated each time we meet.
Yes That youthful lush of lust makes me feel so young each time.

You really don't know what you are missing not getting to know her.
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by chigoizie7(m): 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
Congratulations to them.
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by sharisto(m): 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
They wanna copy bamteddy.... useless duo...

Gedoni just want UK Visa and passport.. foolish port Harcourt cultist..
e dey pain you

1 Like

Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by MsAdanna(f): 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Awww.... I’m so happy for them
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by unbitchable(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Poco is so amazing...her presence radiates positive energy that it's hard to believe she's the one you ppl try to troll around in here.

She's like a goddess willing to make one's pains go away. So much so that I feel invigorated each time we meet.
Yes That youthful lush of lust makes me feel so young each time.

You really don't know what you are missing not getting to know her.
Obviously, the dick is talking. there's a place of lustful connect which explains why your brain switches off so easily. that girl masks a lot beneath her broken self. i don't want to unlock.
And ask around, i don't troll, i bruise with the truths.
My last reply to a halfass dude.

1 Like

Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by meobizy(f): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Either she arm twisted him into this or they want to trend a little. Na them know, I never live life complete to start dey follow others neck-to-neck.

Ekaette who rejected me early this year just sent me a Christmas text. Now I have the option to either waste my time or delete her. Since I have no better thing to do and this forum gains from my idleness I’ll get back on her matter.
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
Am looking for her breast but couldn't find it

1 Like

Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by Classickj(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Tembebe:
Tasha too big for seyi
If I hear!!
In what sense.
Pls tell me it's another Tasha you meant
Just because you hate seyi just because of his pedigree does not mean you should say something so outrageous na.
Tasha!!! Kai
The kind trash that youths emulate and praise.
If one checks now,you are a marlian.
Chai, who do us this tin for this country??
I don't hate seyi... And am sure most Nigerian hate tacha why? I don't... What I mean is that there is no chemistry between the two of them.... And trust me alot of Yoruba will come for seyi and especially tacha head if they both decide to you know now
Marlian for life.... Ayiiii
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by Tembebe: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
Classickj:

I don't hate seyi... And am sure most Nigerian hate tacha why? I don't... What I mean is that there is no chemistry between the two of them.... And trust me alot of Yoruba will come for seyi and especially tacha head if they both decide to you know now
Marlian for life.... Ayiiii
So when u said Tasha is too big for seyi you meant there is no chemistry btw them
Does that even make sense to you?
Well, I will try to believe you.
FYI, anybody can date anybody they like,it's nobody's fvcking business.
Let's just mind our business and watch things unfold.
Bye
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by Legendguru: 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
Oh
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by Tigerrrr(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
DAntivirus:
I wonder why feminists claim all men are scum but deep down their greatest life's dream is to have a man propose to their sorry ass...

Talk about double standards...
Khafi wasn't shouting feminists na

1 Like

Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by Tigerrrr(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
VERIFICATION OF INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT IS NOW FOR EVERY
TOM
DICK
AND HARRY
Useless people...
why so pained? They are celebrities! Deal with it
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by Suremikky(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Erediauwa:
According to Omashola who'll be 40 next year,

"Marriage is not everything, Warrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Streeeeet! grin

A big congratulations to Khafi who seem desperate to tie the knot before the end of this year.....

Gedoni on the other hand was smart this time around.... I think his family advised him very well, if not, the once dumb fashion designer would have settled for one "Ekaette" at Oron.

Diane should watch her breast back, because I will be on her case next year.

U don craze finish walai

1 Like

Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by opray: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2019
BBN making couples ooo, i dey go get mine next year.

1 Like

Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2019
Tigerrrr:
why so pained? They are celebrities! Deal with it
Your celebrities and never mine.
Please get a job!
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by seangy4konji: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Na so gedoni leave buhari and his cows

Person web get British passport no know wetin hod do for am if money no enter.

So as men deh spend money for Lagos while some are doing shoemaker.
Re: Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React by letusbepieces: 5:53pm On Dec 29, 2019
tylesh:
He should sha not do what Gbenro Ajibade did to Osas

Wat a bright and wonderful surprise.

I nearly faint for here oOoo

E be like say, i see ghost, even spill my drink accidentally.

It was totally unexpected.

Na like this one day, like play, I will open profile see Ukwu. grin

Dey say be careful wat u wish for, u might get it. grin grin grin

No be run Ooo, just surprise.

Let me come and be going. kiss wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Charly Boy Pressing Tonto Dikeh's Backside (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.