Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Help:adoration Healing Balm In Need( Free Airtime To Any One That Help Me) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help:adoration Healing Balm In Need( Free Airtime To Any One That Help Me) (293 Views)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / Help:adoration Healing Balm In Need( free airtime to any one that help me) / Aboniki Balm Secret Benefits - Blasts Belly Fat & Boosts Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:adoration Healing Balm In Need( Free Airtime To Any One That Help Me) by Nico4luv: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2019
Hello everyone, please, I am in need of Adoration healing Balm. If you sell or know where I can get it, pls drop your number or drop the place where I can get it. Or hook me up on WhatsApp on this number 07034893536 thanks
Re: Help:adoration Healing Balm In Need( Free Airtime To Any One That Help Me) by KingsJohnson(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2019
Nico4luv:
Hello everyone, please, I am in need of Adoration healing Balm. If you sell or know where I can get it, pls drop your number or drop the place where I can get it. Or hook me up on WhatsApp on this number 07034893536 thanks

Which of the Adoration Healing Balm??
Re: Help:adoration Healing Balm In Need( Free Airtime To Any One That Help Me) by seborrhic: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Indirectly trying to advertise a product from one of these churches that is just a balm,said to have been blessed by the head of the church or adoration ministry and thus acclaimed to have phantom healing powers;but still remains just a balm.
When it doesn't do the miracles it is said to be able to perform,they tell you it has to do with lack of faith in all those it failed.
All often it doesn't do any of the so called miracles it is claimed to have and thus becomes what in truth it is:a phantom healing,money making,scam product.
Re: Help:adoration Healing Balm In Need( Free Airtime To Any One That Help Me) by Nico4luv: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
KingsJohnson:

Which of the Adoration Healing Balm??

adoration healing balm is the name
I came across it on the travelling bus.....
I need another copy of it.

(1) (Reply)

Undercover Report On Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Yaba Lagos / New Coronavirus In China. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.