Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Hon. Onuzuruike Felicitates With Constituents On Christmas, Preaches Peace. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Onuzuruike Felicitates With Constituents On Christmas, Preaches Peace. (269 Views)

Angry Collins Chiji Pushed Down A Table During A Meeting With Constituents / Hon. Onuzuruike’s Performance Killed APC And Other Opposition Parties In Ohuhu / Imo Attack: Osinbajo Preaches Peace, Urge People To Resist Any Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Onuzuruike Felicitates With Constituents On Christmas, Preaches Peace. by chuksahamefule: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2019
Hon. Kelechi Onuzuruike has expressed deep gratitude to constituents for their collective will and resolve to stand for the peace and unity of Ohuhu Clan despite our political and ideological differences.

This was contained in his Christmas broadcast to Ndi Ohuhu and made available to News Gazette Online.

According to the member representing Umuahia North State Constituency in the Abia State house of Assembly, “as we celebrate Christmas, the season of peace, love and goodwill, I ask you again to continue to embrace the peace, unity, development and sound morals which we have pursued and promoted over the years.

Hon. Onuzuruike encouraged political opponents to come join hands and ideas with him to advance the course of development in Ohuhu.
“the time for politics is over this is the time for us to join hands and move Ohuhu forward, let’s all drop personal interests and work towards our collective interest as Ohuhu people”

“let me again, extend my hands of fellowship to my brothers and sisters on the opposite side of the political divide to come join me in building the Ohuhu we all will be proud of, it is only when we consolidate on the gains made so far in the Ohuhu project that we can succeed in actualizing our long term developmental vision.

“As we celebrate the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ, let the spirit of the season, a season of love and happiness, of goodwill and celebrations be the abiding cords of our unity, prosperity and continuous peace, progress and development,”

Merry Christmas and I pray that Every Ohuhu man and woman will see 2020.

Hon. Sir Kelechi Onuzuruike
Member Representing Umuahia North State Constituency

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: How Wike Incurred Dickson’s Wrath / Kwara Govt. Says It Reclaimed Illegally Allocated Land, Not Saraki's Home / Daura May Be Reinstated As ‘lobbyists’ Reportedly Mount Pressure On Presidency T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.