Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Did 2019 Teach You? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did 2019 Teach You? (24239 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Yamleg: 12:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Pelaiye2703:
Mehn... I was thought lot of things oooo.
I lost my job and those people who mostly call for help just disappear fiam....
Never rely on anyone, be firm, positive and prayerful. I wish you all a glorious and productive 2020.
What happened? I trust you were not sacked.

2 Likes

Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by French110: 12:45am On Dec 27, 2019
I'm not where i'm supposed to be i'm not what i want to be But i'm not what i use to be I haven't learned how to arrive i've just learned how to keep going.
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by lymelyte(m): 2:29am On Dec 27, 2019
shiffynaani:
I learnt ONE most important lesson of my life the hard way in 2019. PATIENCE! I have sworn to always excercise PATIENCE in EVERYTHING i do throughout my life. And that EVERYTHING has its own given time for it to happen no matter how hard you strife,labour or run! Pls people, i am telling you from my own experience, always be patient! A life without patience loses EVERYTHING! I almost outran my destiny but thank God i didn't lose any part of my body especially my eyes.

I also learnt not to look down on anyone when you have cos it's not by your will or power but by God's grace. Always give WITHOUT expecting anything in return cos this is a life of uncertainties; anything goes. you might not be where you are today, tomorrow.

Always keep your deepest secret between two people: YOU and GOD! NEVER share it with anyone not even your parents or wife cos they are humans, simple!

Always think AHEAD, set goals, set targets, never back down when the going gets tough! And most importantly, BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!
word#
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by yashau(m): 3:14am On Dec 27, 2019
omartins:
2019 taught me that
Holding on is good,
Letting go is better,
Moving on is best.

Winners don't quit also Winners should know when to quit.
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by lakesguy(m): 6:20am On Dec 27, 2019
Time is more expensive than money...

Have plan B, Plan C and Plan D.

Go for what u want no matter what!

Dont depend on a salary job.. Get an handy work with...dont be scared to moonlight..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Aphizium: 7:01am On Dec 27, 2019
chibestjerry:
I learn many things ooo...
1. i need to be stingy; like the way i gave people money this year if i had save the money eh... i could have been 60% step ahead in my goals...

2. How much am worth; i learned that people see you the way you want them...

3. Fear woman; run i repeat run; women have this mentality of claiming right over your money just because of the word "i love you"

4. Fear woman again; now remove your shoe and run

5. Avoid kpas and woman.; Womanising is the worse addiction so stop running now and start flying

6. Help; he that giveth receiveth

Hey, good one, but your no 1 and 6 contradicts

2 Likes

Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by DelphiOracle(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2019
GloriaNino:

I like this
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Aphizium: 7:27am On Dec 27, 2019
2019, made me realize the power of the mind, and the law of attraction.
That the mind is the greatest weapon God gave us. Because As above so below, and As a man thinketh.......
The mind can save u and can also destroy you.
Learn about it, and master it to your advantage and the sky would be da starting point.

1 Like

Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Opzy94(m): 8:06am On Dec 27, 2019
2019 made me realize that every little thing matters
Acknowledge em all
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by harlee(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2019
2019 thought me never to procrastinate, u can't get anything done in your head if u do,you'll just be a millionaire in your imagination.
#nobody really truly care,everyone will tell u sorry when shit happens to you but only a few or maybe none will ask u the way out of that shit.
#everyone want a cut of ur money or intellectuality no matter how small u have.
#somebody are bleeding on you even tho you wasn't the one that cut them.
#forgive and learn
#learn from other people's errors.
#learn how to utilize opportunities
#its OK to ask for help
#dont let pride or anger stop u from doing whatever.
#be all out,be outspoken, be a goal getter..forget what your neighbours would say(also be within the law).
#forget that life u thought you'd live and embrace the one destiny is bringing ur way.
#forget unnecessary shit or be moderate about it(pussy,drinks)
#your free time?? Learn a skill
#charlie,u are young?? Buy a bond if not for your self buy for your kids.
#reason before any decision.
#never be a player hater
#be free be happy, love yourself
#God God God

2 Likes

Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Lawalemi(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2019
candyguyofficia:

I can't say I know exactly how you feel, but that's a whole lot of entitlement mentality. Do you know if she is JW? Do you know if she was reserving the text or call for New Year some persons actually most persons place more emphasis on New Year

She's not JW. I trained her. She became rude towards the end of her studies and she's online (WhatsApp) 24/7 now.

3 Likes

Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Lawalemi(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2019
Katier00:
were you expecting something from her?

Thank You or Happy Christmas isn't a bad idea. She's constantly on WhatsApp and for someone that you stood for as both the father and mother, you simply wanted the best for her, not to earn anything but happiness.

2 Likes

Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Mimie05: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2019
Only
God
Stand with you all
Time
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by lucky4west: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2019
2019 made me realized i was even stronger and tougher than i thought.....i got to understand my wife better she really is a godsent got my back always...2019 thought me to devote more time for my kids and wify they really need me...2019 is a good year no doubt
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Mimie05: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
2019 taught me that I am worth more than I give myself credit for

I love you
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Peaceagain: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2019
That with hardwork and determination, you will surely get there. And when you get there, your real problem with girls begins because suddenly, everybody wants you. Moral of the story: get a girl when you are broke cos definitely, she is d right one.
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Prinsco1(m): 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
2019 taught me a lot...

1. Don't love anything or anyone above your love for God, because people misbehave when they see they're overly loved.

2. Don't enter a relationship with someone that will influence your life negatively.

3. Even when you don't have much, associate yourself with positive people that makes you forget the troubles associated with today's living.

4. Happiness is the key to healthy living, don't force yourself on someone who doesn't love you...

see you guys in 2020...

1 Like

Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by neoG(f): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
A whole lot of things.
Move with a positive energy and compete with no one but against yourself. Finally you need people at every point in the journey. So appreciate the relationships whether they were good or bad.
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by IRIEBOY(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
henriettttta:
It taught me that no matter what u do for a guy, if u like give him d whole world, be independent, have manners, give him d best advice of d century- he will still leave sad
Faithful guys are rare
you haven't met my kind....
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Rapsodee(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2019
I learnt;
1). To be bold about what i represent and stand for.
2). To always be impactful to people around me with any given opportunity.
3).To make money moves, money don't come by itself.
4). Never allow my relationship with God to suffer beyond necessary irrespective of my excuse.
5).Know my boundaries with the people around me, to relate with them based on who i know them to be.
6). Learnt not to react to every offense thrown at me, silence is golden.
7). Avoid negative influence from people around me.
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by themaestro08(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
EmpressT:
It has taught me that material things cannot replace the values I possess as a woman. It has taught me never to stoop myself low for someone who doesn't value integrity. [b][/b]Integrity is all that matters to me even at the point of death.[b][/b]Before you change a negative perception or habit in a person to positive, you got to change first. That's the only way you can make a difference in people's lives.

What an amazing soul you are!. kiss
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
grin Wat happened to the others?
Slimsly100:

I think I'll take the third point. grin
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by tck2000(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
CapedBaldy:
wishful thinking without any effort will get you nowhere
True,that's my situation now.May God never allow me to do that in 2020!

2 Likes

Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by asatemple(f): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
Never to fight my battles
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Mimie05:

I love you
love u more my darling
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:06am On Dec 28, 2019
iRyan:

I don't have Jesus and I am doing just fine.
you are full of crises already, cus if u die now, u will end up in hellfire.......so stop spewing lies the devil has put in ur heart out ....... A life without Jesus Christ is a life of turmoil
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by chibestjerry(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
[quote author=Aphizium post=85251223][/b]
Hey, good one, but your no 1 and 6 contradicts[/Hquote]
You are right sha, but since life is unpredictable you too should... help when its really necessary
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Gentlesoul96(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
Only ur parents want the best for u in life
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by EmpressT(f): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
Thank you....
themaestro08:

What an amazing soul you are!. kiss
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
you are full of crises already, cus if u die now, u will end up in hellfire.......so stop spewing lies the devil has put in ur heart out ....... A life without Jesus Christ is a life of turmoil
Please speak for yourself. I'm doing just fine even better than when I was religious. Religion is a big pile of horseshit to me. Threatening me with hell fire will only push me further away from religion because it makes it clearer to me the horseshit that is religion.
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Kryzboy(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2019
how to masturbate with soap
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
iRyan:

Please speak for yourself. I'm doing just fine even better than when I was religious. Religion is a big pile of horseshit to me. Threatening me with hell fire will only push me further away from religion because it makes it clearer to me the horseshit that is religion.
bro, deep down , we both know u feel incomplete, I am not threatening u, heaven and hell is real bro.....find ur way bk to God, religion isn't horseshiit

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Accident At Oguta Lake, Imo Involving Tipper & Motorcycle. 3 Dead (Graphic Pics) / Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) / Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.