Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

What Did 2019 Teach You? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did 2019 Teach You? (24235 Views)

What Did You Say You Won’t Do That You Are Doing Now? / What Did You Accomplish This Year That You Are Proud Of? / What Did You Have 5 Years Ago That You No Longer Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
bro, deep down , we both know u feel incomplete, I am not threatening u, heaven and hell is real bro.....find ur way bk to God, religion isn't horseshiit
Lmaoo. Incomplete is no where close to how I feel. FYI I feel more complete now than I was when I was a Christian. Like I said before speak for yourself. Maybe religion is everything to you but to some of us , we have come to see it to be nothing but an endless pile of horseshit.
Maybe you will one day begin to see it in the same light as some of us but until then don't preach Jesus to me, I prolly know more about him than you do of him
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2019
iRyan:

Lmaoo. Incomplete is no where close to how I feel. FYI I feel more complete now than I was when I was a Christian. Like I said before speak for yourself. Maybe religion is everything to you but to some of us , we have come to see it to be nothing but an endless pile of horseshit.
Maybe you will one day begin to see it in the same light as some of us but until then don't preach Jesus to me, I prolly know more about him than you do of him
u r a parrot, I hope u see how wrong u HV BN all dis while
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
u r a parrot, I hope u see how wrong u HV BN all dis while
And you are a slave whose never had a mind of his own
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Aphizium: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=chibestjerry post=85288829][/quote]
Yeah bro, necessary and not beyond.
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2019
iRyan:

And you are a slave whose never had a mind of his own
and you are a frustrated fagggot who thinks with his di*k, buoda ode
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Pelaiye2703(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2019
Yamleg:

What happened? I trust you were not sacked.
It’s a long story sha... how are you?
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Yamleg: 11:50am On Dec 31, 2019
Pelaiye2703:

It’s a long story sha... how are you?
Vey fine eseun
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
and you are a frustrated fagggot who thinks with his di*k, buoda ode
Haha. I thought Jesus' followers aren't supposed to curse? I see you aren't just a slave but you are also an hypocrite
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Excel70: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2020
Lawalemi:
I trained a girl through OND albeit that she's a relation. Not even a Christmas message from her to me yesterday.

I've learnt to focus on my family
Learn to help people without expecting anything from them but only from GOD .it will save you from a lot of heartache
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
iRyan:

Haha. I thought Jesus' followers aren't supposed to curse? I see you aren't just a slave but you are also an hypocrite
pig , go and sleep .....
Re: What Did 2019 Teach You? by Lawalemi(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Excel70:

Learn to help people without expecting anything from them but only from GOD .it will save you from a lot of heartache
That's part of the lessons too

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Accident At Oguta Lake, Imo Involving Tipper & Motorcycle. 3 Dead (Graphic Pics) / Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) / Burial Photos Of 6 ERCC Mothers Who Died In Accident On Kajuru Junction In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.