Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,720 members, 7,834,387 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Always Becareful With This Guy On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Always Becareful With This Guy On Facebook (1416 Views)

Dogulas Market In Owerri, Imo State Is Not Safe Please Becareful / Becareful With Your Alert Sim !!! Confession Of A Suspect- / Drugs Now Hidden In Onions, Becareful When Helping Anyone To Carry Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Becareful With This Guy On Facebook by annolomy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
there is this guy i met on facebook who is identified as wily funds is a dangerous scammer and also a dangerous guy,i want to warn you girls that love flirting with yahoo boys because they have money should be very careful because u don't really know what their intention truly is,i want wily funds to be barred from facebook before he destroy young girls,i want this news to be transfer to the front page so that people can read it fast and save young youths from joining her devilish act,pls share across the world
HERE IS HER PHOTO:
REMEMBER HER FACEBOOK USER NAME IS :WILY FUNDS

Re: Always Becareful With This Guy On Facebook by Enwhen(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
This guy you met ??... Her picture ??

I just confused anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Always Becareful With This Guy On Facebook by Oshin56(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2019
Did you know the offence you have committed by putting this on social media without you stating the crime he has committed.
Re: Always Becareful With This Guy On Facebook by emeijeh(m): 3:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
Enwhen:
This guy you met ??... Her picture ??

I just confused anyhow
He just dey yarn gbas gbos.
I was thinking I would see Bobrisky's photo when I read half way the post. cheesy
Re: Always Becareful With This Guy On Facebook by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
what crime has he committed?!
or is it because he broke your heart, abi?

this post should be flagged...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always Becareful With This Guy On Facebook by TallPck1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
You gave no reasonable crime her has committed and you want it to be on front page.

If it's because he is a fraudster then you tag the EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Always Becareful With This Guy On Facebook by phyya(f): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
Is the person a he or she or shim?

1 Like

Re: Always Becareful With This Guy On Facebook by ThugBoy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Since you don't have details of his crime! Na to close the thread Sharply.
Re: Always Becareful With This Guy On Facebook by Nostradamus: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Oshin56:
Did you know the offence you have committed by putting this on social media without you stating the crime he has committed.
maybe if the guy sue the o.p for defamation,maybe then the o.p(and some other silly nairalanders like him)will start using their head. Some people need to be slammed with lawsuits.
Re: Always Becareful With This Guy On Facebook by Olugbenga1234: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2019
phyya:
Is the person a he or she
both.
Re: Always Becareful With This Guy On Facebook by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2019
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Barry Jhay Arrested In Ghana For The Death Of His His Label Boss, Karshy / BikeMen Shot At Close Range By Unknown Gun Men Just Now AT A Bustop. / 3 Boys Slaughter Girlfriend, Burn Her Head For Money Ritual In Ogun (Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.