Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) (79787 Views)

Gafaru Buraimoh: Lagos Police Arrest & Detain Officer Who Shot Man Dead In Ajah / Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) / 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by AmazingELixir: 12:40am On Dec 27, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by chival(f): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2019
wittyt98:
Who Shoots an unarmed Cow trying to escape...... Naija police

who labels a well dressed youth cyber criminal... Naija police

who stops a moving vehicle like armed robbers do..... Naija police

who sees having tattoos, dreadlocks, or fancy hairstyle as a mode of dressing for cultists or gangBangers..... naija police

who knows nothing about the fundamental human rights of people they claim to be protecting...... Naija police

who makes Accidental discharge seem cool and lawful...... naija police

who threatens people with kidnap and death when they refuse to be bullied ..... naija police

which force is full of extreme poverty,backwardness and High level of illiteracy.... Naija police

Everything is wrong with that force from the very top to the bottom

Sombre as this thread is, I just had to laugh at 'unarmed cow'. Nairaland! May God grant the bereaved succour.
Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by KayCee92(m): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2019
A million ways to die in Africa
Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by Papadoh(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2019
ekestic1976:
Everyone knows that the Igbo people love their cows and goats more than their neighbours. This killing cannot mean much to them. It's one of those things, they'll say!
If they love cows more than people like you say, then wouldn't the senseless killing of a cow make them go berzerk as opposed to them being indifferent to it. You possess a brain(i think), try to make use of it once in a while abeg.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2019
What is always the urge to shoot?
Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by olajide8(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2019
GreyLaw:

Don't be emotional. Send the man to court, try him, jail him!

Buhari preferred to keep the man without charging him to court to try him for the alleged crime. Moreover, whoever the current NSA is under Buhari, he will still be involved in such acts of disgusting funds covertly.

It has always been like this.

If the government had any substance to that talk, many of those listed in that fake picture are walking freely. Why have they not been tried and jailed?

It's not about being emotional, it's about loosing someone close to you while trying to defend this country- what of the so many children, that are orphans because of acts of boko haram, it's not about the substance of what was taking to court by the defendant, because to be more direct - we know what happens between the govt lawyers (all corrupt), and the only way they make their money- is by bargaining to loose cases, based on faulty pleas & defense, and this is in exchange for 50-50 share of the defendants fees depending on how much is involved.

How would you say the death of people cannot be directly linked to the the misappropriation and looting of the arms fund, for your information the government were not really interested in fully prosecuting dasuki, which also shows bias- if they were, charges would have been brought against him since - and not just any kind of charge the right charges.
Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by Tominix(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Just in a blink another life is lost may GOD keep us u no fit throw am cutlass na gun u use all dis typ of pipu re meant to be undergoing training before joining the force na twale oga sir dey sabi
Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2019
RIP
Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2019
Papadoh:
If they love cows more than people like you say, then wouldn't the senseless killing of a cow make them go berzerk as opposed to them being indifferent to it. You possess a brain(i think), try to make use of it once in a while abeg.

Naughty boy, I'm Igbo. Learn to treat all issues as mere sport. And learn to read between the lines.
Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by wakaawaka(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
Even if FG doesn't prosecute for the murder of the man I am 100% sure they will hang that police officer for THE ATTEMPTED MURDER OF A COW.

Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by Papadoh(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
ekestic1976:

Naughty boy, I'm Igbo. Learn to treat all issues as mere sport. And learn to read between the lines.
Treat ALL issues as mere sport(i know you're joking so i'll treat this statement as "mere sport"wink. You being igbo doesn't magically make your comment ok though because this is Nairaland where tribalism is the order of the day, It has become extremely difficult to tell if a person is being serious or otherwise.
Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
He wan shoot cow but show human being

Imagine ooo
Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
Papadoh:
Treat ALL issues as mere sport(i know you're joking so i'll treat this statement as "mere sport"wink. You being igbo doesn't magically make your comment ok though because this is Nairaland where tribalism is the order of the day, It has become extremely difficult to tell if a person is being serious or otherwise.

Think it's okay joining the others to practise tribalism? I'm Igbo but I don't relate to anyone on the basis of ethnicity. One day, perhaps you'll see that our bonds as Nigerians are stronger than we can easily see. You'll know then that it's the politicians that are separating us daily in order to limit the extent of our resistance to their obnoxious policies.
Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by juman(m): 4:28am On Dec 28, 2019
Those untrained police officers.
Re: Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) by Papadoh(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2019
ekestic1976post=85271130:

Think it's okay joining the others to practise tribalism? I'm Igbo but I don't relate to anyone on the basis of ethnicity. One day, perhaps you'll see that our bonds as Nigerians are stronger than we can easily see. You'll know then that it's the politicians that are separating us daily in order to limit the extent of our resistance to their obnoxious policies.
You misunderstand, i wasn't being tribalistic. I thought you were being tribalistic which is what i trying to condemn, this issue of tribalism really gets on my nerves which was probably why i didn't notice the sarcastic tone in your initial comment. I appreciate your view, it's all good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head / Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Ogun Teacher Caught Sucking Student's Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.