Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Samspedy Is Not Well Liked On Nairaland Because - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samspedy Is Not Well Liked On Nairaland Because (1198 Views)

Samspedy Biography / Davido & Chioma World Cup Photos Break Record As Most-Liked On Nigeria-Instagram / Comedian Samspedy AKA Mama Ojo Biography, Girlfriend, Wealth + Untold Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samspedy Is Not Well Liked On Nairaland Because by nlPoster: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2019
Re: Samspedy Is Not Well Liked On Nairaland Because by nlPoster: 3:58pm On Dec 26, 2019
I was just wondering.

I know his skits are very challenging, off the top and can be shocking as well as disturbing but he is very talented..
Re: Samspedy Is Not Well Liked On Nairaland Because by nlPoster: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Mentioning top funniest Instagram comedians of 2019 and not including samspedy?

That's weird and seems personal.
Re: Samspedy Is Not Well Liked On Nairaland Because by czarina(f): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong, dude is more of a YouTuber than an instagram comedian...
Re: Samspedy Is Not Well Liked On Nairaland Because by nlPoster: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2019
Perhaps.

Hard to believe the insult is not intentional however, when I myself have posted two of his skits on nairaland and they were removed immediately with no explanation.
Re: Samspedy Is Not Well Liked On Nairaland Because by MuttleyLaff: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
nlPoster:
Mentioning top funniest Instagram comedians of 2019 and not including samspedy?

That's weird and seems personal.
Yeah, can you believe that, especially when most of SamSpedy's YouTube video skits watched, are mostly always in the millions plus viewed brackets.

The Halloween skit, got me literally doubling up and collapsing rolling on the floor laughing. When the mama Ojo heard it was Halloween Day, the cake she was enjoyingly eating, got stuck in her throat, she gulped and the background voice sound said "Apostle will hear this" etctera, lol. Ojo took cake without seeing the face of who gave him cake, lol etcetera. Did you watch that skit nlPoster? You might have posted them in the wrong forum.

There are just to many to mention good ones of these YouTube/Instagram funny guys/ladies. The way you'll know, that SamSpedy is good, is that he has 1.16M YouTube subscribers, that is not beans. Twyse, who sef, IMHO, is much more better technically and in creativity than SamSpedy, only has 171K YouTube subscribers. C'est la vie, inside life, that is life, lol.

I love Twyse's "HOW TO SURVIVE IN A NIGERIAN BOARDING SCHOOL" you'll enjoy, if you should watch it too. By the way, Twyse Ereme, yeah, he's last name is Ereme, sufferhead nobi small, for Naija, before coming to the UK. nlPoster watch his "Taofeek Goes To Heaven" skit as well, that one too is hilarious. He, lol, asked in heaven, to be transferred to another angel, lol.

KlintonCod, has only 27.9K YouTube subscribers, Broda Shaggi, has only 275K YouTube subscribers

Maraji, she is good too, but has just 73.3K YouTube subscribers. I too, just like Maraji, dont like little cups, when having my usual beloved coffee, lol.

How can I forget "Taaooma" I love this lady Taaooma Adedoyin, die too, lol. Too bad because she's talented but she only has 18K YouTube subscribers to show for it. She with those face slappings, lol, is the female version of crazeclown, another good funny guy, who's a medical doctor, really by profession with 73.7K YouTube subscribers.

Sydney Talker, is another good funny one, but with 25.3K YouTube subscribers, go watch his "Power Of A Woman" skit, that Ghana Airport Jaye Love lady nah fake compared to the natural and sexily walking lady, he used in that his skit, lol. The "How Ladies Make You Feel Special (giving you signs)" skit, is mad oh, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-hokbwBZcA
The starting first one in the above featured complication, is my nominated best Sydney Talker ever skit, lol. The actress, lady's condescending stone blank face, her and his acting skills were mwah, great, lol. The last skit in the compilation, the one with the ending surprising gay bestie, lol, ah, lol.

"Homeoflafta" comedy he has 84.1K YouTube subscribers, nlPoster please go and watch all his throne of judgement heaven complication skits, lol, you will laugh tire.

Brother Solo from "LaughPillsComedy" with his trademark Speedy Gonzales ending skit with pick up his slippers and be running, has 40.4K YouTube subscribers
Re: Samspedy Is Not Well Liked On Nairaland Because by MuttleyLaff: 3:22am On Dec 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGFxE4HabDs
I dont know why, but this talented "GbagaunMuncher" is unrecognised,
he needs more accolades than this measly 2.43K YouTube subscribers nah

(1) (Reply)

Tacha And Larry Gaga Dating Rumors / Pastor Prays For Davido And His Team (video) / It’s Been A Dream Of Mine To Be F**ked By A Demon - Fan Tells Pretty Mike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.