Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

It’s Been A Dream Of Mine To Be F**ked By A Demon - Fan Tells Pretty Mike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Been A Dream Of Mine To Be F**ked By A Demon - Fan Tells Pretty Mike (1180 Views)

Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / "Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Been A Dream Of Mine To Be F**ked By A Demon - Fan Tells Pretty Mike by frankleesehi(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
Controversial socialite club owner, Pretty Mike shared on his IG page about a fan who pleaded to make love with him with his horn costume on, which he wore to the AMVCA awards.

He also express his love for his lifestyle and how he gets the weirdest request from fans.

The socialite club owner, who shared about his encounter at the AMVCA wrote:

Wow..... I honestly love my Lifestyle..... “I get some of the Weirdest requests....woke up this morning and a female Fan of mine, Pleaded that she will love to make-love to me with my Horns on... She said and I quote “It’s been a dream of mine to be F**ked by a Demon....chai

See post below:

See more: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/03/15/its-been-a-dream-of-mine-to-be-fked-by-a-demon-fan-tells-pretty-mike/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: It’s Been A Dream Of Mine To Be F**ked By A Demon - Fan Tells Pretty Mike by ojun50(m): 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ok oh
I wish her a memorable mess
Re: It’s Been A Dream Of Mine To Be F**ked By A Demon - Fan Tells Pretty Mike by Brandonx(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
And she's someone's daughter, girlfriend, sex mate. Girls have really lost it.

1 Like

Re: It’s Been A Dream Of Mine To Be F**ked By A Demon - Fan Tells Pretty Mike by Lawgod247: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
ok
Re: It’s Been A Dream Of Mine To Be F**ked By A Demon - Fan Tells Pretty Mike by Naomila: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
undecided Such a weirdo
Re: It’s Been A Dream Of Mine To Be F**ked By A Demon - Fan Tells Pretty Mike by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Husband material indeed

1 Like

Re: It’s Been A Dream Of Mine To Be F**ked By A Demon - Fan Tells Pretty Mike by jabor4Naija(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
A dream of hers to be bleeped by a demon? Dis life ehn, d sexual desires of some ppl are just very scary. bleeped by a demon? I just weak

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twins Sister's Got Impregnated By One Man / "I'll Marry When I'm 75 Years Old" - Yeni Kuti / Details Of How Actress, Genevieve Ended The Marriage Between Dare Ajayi & Olamid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.