Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Please Is Planting Of Beans Really Profitable? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please Is Planting Of Beans Really Profitable? (5651 Views)

Udom Flags Off The Planting Of 300,000 Special Breed Of Coconut Seedlings / Please Is Water Leaf Farming Really Profitable? / I Want To Cultivate A 10 Acre Pawpaw (papaya) Farm. Is It Really Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is Planting Of Beans Really Profitable? by Sageez(m): 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
Bishopatra:
Every crop is profitable, everything comes down to your management,

The stress alone is killing.
You keep applying pesticides every 3 to 4 days. Omo! I don't want remember that experience
Re: Please Is Planting Of Beans Really Profitable? by Theophinio(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
Sageez:

The stress alone is killing.
You keep applying pesticides every 3 to 4 days. Omo! I don't want remember that experience

How many times a year is beans harvested. Which month is it harvested
Re: Please Is Planting Of Beans Really Profitable? by Sageez(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
Theophinio:

It depends on the specie.
The least is 40days from day of planting

It is harvested ones in a year.
Re: Please Is Planting Of Beans Really Profitable? by Theophinio(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
Sageez:

It depends on the specie.
The least is 40days from day of planting

It is harvested ones in a year.

Ok boss. I mean white and brown beans. Which month of the year is it harvested
Re: Please Is Planting Of Beans Really Profitable? by Maryam1234(f): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Theophinio:

Beans harvest is November
Cultivation is best carried out late August or early September.

Beans farming dosent require TOO MUCH rainfall.
Re: Please Is Planting Of Beans Really Profitable? by Sageez(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Theophinio:

Ok boss. I mean white and brown beans. Which month of the year is it harvested

November at most
Re: Please Is Planting Of Beans Really Profitable? by Sageez(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2023
Maryam1234:

Yup, you are right

1 Like

Re: Please Is Planting Of Beans Really Profitable? by Theophinio(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
Maryam1234:

Thanks for this detailed information
Re: Please Is Planting Of Beans Really Profitable? by Theophinio(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
Sageez:

November at most

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contact Me For Any of Your Seedlings (hybrid) In Bulk / Agricultural Technologies: The Use Of Plastic Mulch And Irrigation System / Tractors And Implements For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.