Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

“Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya (873 Views)

Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / Daniel Olukoya Celebrates His 64th Birthday With His Wife All Loved-Up (Video) / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by CallMeDrino: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Priest of the Catholic Archdiocese of Abuja, Father Oluoma in a speech he titled “Where Is It In The Bible” stated that it is only religious ignoramus people that will oppose the celebration of Christmas.

The Catholic bishop confirmed that he wanted to pretend that he didn’t read about the G. O who said ‘Christmas’ is not in the Bible and so shouldn’t be celebrated.

Recall that Leakers.ng reported earlier that the General overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Daniel Olukoya, emphasized that the church does not celebrate Christmas because it is “unbiblical.”

Father Oluoma affirmed that it is the funny mentality of those who confuse terminology with theology.

He backed up his statement with the fact that Easter is not in the Bible but “it is celebrated because it’s an event and a mystery recorded in scripture. “Same with Christmas, it’s not the term or calendar date we celebrate but the event and mystery”.

The man of God further pressed that some people might one day wake up tipsy on ‘anointing’ and ask him why he call himself a Catholic since the term is not in the Bible.

“Same folly can be extended to all churches because no church has a name that’s used as a group of church members in the Bible”, he added.

Father Oluoma wonder why Pentecostal church says it doesn’t Celebrates Christmas because the term doesn’t exist in the Bible and it calls itself “Pentecostal church”.

“Pentecost means 50th day, it was anagricultural feast that had nothing to do with the Holy Spirit until that particular year that the Holy Spirit fell on the apostlesin Acts 2. Even after that there is no record in scripture that the Holy Spirit fell on other people on Pentecost day”, he said.

A Pentecostal church that says it doesn’t celebrate Christmas bc the term doesn’t exist in theBible but calls itself a Pentecostal church is just a comiccontradiction.

The priest included that he would have been going around condemning Christians who identifies themselves as Pentecostal, quizzing them to show him where it’s in the Bible that a group of believers were referred to as Pentecostals or to prove to himwhere any group of Christians celebrated Pentecost in the Bible if he wanted to be ‘an anointed idiot’.

“Some nonsense must stop this 2019 o, let me come and be going”, he concluded.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leakers.ng/news/3536-some-nonsense-must-stop-this-2019-catholic-priest-replies-daniel-olukoya/amp/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by CallMeDrino: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by rusher14: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Na fight?

2 Likes

Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by hisgrace090: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
I see.
Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by ugkk: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2019
Olukoya got schooled

2 Likes

Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by superlightning: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2019
ugkk:
Olukoya got schooled

Lie. Olukoya is right. We know Xmas is unbiblical. But as long as it is done for the right reason, then it is harmless.

2 Likes

Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by Jaysolu(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2019
All these pastors that didn't study religious philosophy
They'll just read Bible and think they know everything
There are many things you don't know because you don't learn.. itsi not just by reading Bible

4 Likes

Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by phyya(f): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Religions are soo complicated..nobody knows the real truth behind anything. Misconceptions everywhere...Just believe that there is a God and do good work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by otipoju(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pentecostal Pastors and their I.T.K.

Unfortunately their ignorant followers will always be like " My Pastor said, My Pastor said "

That was how one Christ Embassy Pastor said that Jesus will be happier if you gave your money to the church than if you used it to help the less privileged.

I just weak.

I trust my Grand mama, when her Deeper Life members were tackling her for owning a TV in the 80's because according to Pastor Kumuyi, Television was evil amd owning one was a sin.

She calmly asked them how come Pastor Kumuyi knows what is going on around the world if he doesnt watch the news on TV.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by otipoju(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2019
Jaysolu:
All these pastors that didn't study religious philosophy
They'll just read Bible and think they know everything
There are many things you don't know because you don't learn.. itsi not just by reading Bible

I tell you a i know more than many pastors. Church is boring for me at times because they dont just know what they are saying.

Religious Studies. OAU. 00-05
Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by yomi007k(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
phyya:
Religions are soo complicated..nobody knows the real truth behind anything. Misconceptions everywhere...Just believe that there is a God and do good work.
True. wink
Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by Pr0cter: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2019
The priest said it all.

Most of these new generation pastors aren't schooled in theology.

2 Likes

Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by enilove(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
These Catholic priests are the same ..
They love idolatry more than the things of God.

I am not surprised at all . The priest loves idols and not God.
Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by Lumig: 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
Never confuse Philosophy with Christianity...
Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by jcross19: 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2019
superlightning:

Lie. Olukoya is right. We know Xmas is unbiblical. But as long as it is done for the right reason, then it is harmless.
olukokya got it wrong ! that's what we called self righteousness and hypocrites.
Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by jcross19: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2019
enilove:
These Catholic priests are the same ..
They love idolatry more than the things of God.

I am not surprised at all . The priest loves idols and not God.
now he brought out valid points just counter the points . period. is it true that white wedding is not biblical? mother's day? father's day nko? what about cross over Vigil ? own football team is it part of church?

1 Like

Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by CaveAdullam: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2019
Where is it in the Bible that Christians should go to school, were we not told that the Holy Spirit is our comforter and teacher, He will teach and guide us in all truth?

I fully concur with the Catholic bishop. I focus on the message especially and not the messenger alone.

We major on the minor and minor on the major, the problem of Christendom today especially in Africa.

Seek and know God for yourself and you won't be toss to and fro by every waves of doctrine.

Let the Holy Spirit guide you, study the Bible and other Spirit inspired books, pray earnestly and fervently, keep looking unto the Lord Jesus Christ and He shall direct your path.

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by Lari03r(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2019
Easter is mentioned in the Bible, so Reverend Father be informed.
Re: “Some Nonsense Must Stop This 2019”, Catholic Priest Replies Daniel Olukoya by Uyi168: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
superlightning:

Is owning a football club biblical??

(1) (Reply)

How I Learned To Walk In Divine Health In Secondary School / Allah And Yahweh; Why Are They Contradictive If Really They're The Same God / Why Do Catholics Call Mary Mother Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.