Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures (60806 Views)

Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture / Ufuoma Ejenobor Mcdermott Children Looking Adorable In Native Outfits / Jackie Appiah Looking Adorable In Floral Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by uninspired07: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2019
Naijaarchive:
She is looking like Chioma...

Why are you people like this? You know what you did abi?

If you don’t, respond & I will let you know how your innate tribalism is showing through.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by uninspired07: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
cyndy1000:
She looks like Chioma and she is beautiful.
I love cheeky kids

We know why you likened to her Chioma.

The girl has a mother & she looks like her mother not Chioma.

We all know what you’re trying to do.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by sanemind5(m): 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by Tembebe: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

We know why you likened to her Chioma.

The girl has a mother & she looks like her mother not Chioma.

We all know what you’re trying to do.
You catch am grin
Nor mind am.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by kushme: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
englishmart:
Hailey? That's Eminem's daughter's name. Meanwhile, my girlfriend is here and I need to hit her hard. See you guys in 2 minutes. wink wink

grin. Okay Mr 2min man..
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by uninspired07: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
Tembebe:
You catch am grin
Nor mind am.

They always want to attach every good thing to Chioma because in their warped thinking, it would make it evident that Davido should marry her while they continue hating Yorubas & putting down Imade & mother.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by Tembebe: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

They always want to attach every good thing to Chioma because in their warped thinking, it would make it evident that Davido should marry her while they continue hating Yorubas & putting down Imade & mother.

Though I'm not Yoruba nor am I igbo, I always feel disgusted any time they show such acute inferiority complex.
There is no end to their shameless ass licking as if Chioma herself gives a damn about them.
Mind you, imade's mother Sophia is not even Yoruba,she is Edo.I guess the stupid tribalists didn't get the memo.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by UrVillagePpl: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2019
englishmart:
Hailey? That's Eminem's daughter's name. Meanwhile, my girlfriend is here and I need to hit her hard. See you guys in 2 minutes. wink wink
2 minutes man.. grin
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by uninspired07: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Tembebe:
Though I'm not Yoruba nor am I igbo, I always feel disgusted any time they show such acute inferiority complex.
There is no end to their shameless ass licking as if Chioma herself gives a damn about them.
Mind you, imade's mother Sophia is not even Yoruba,she is Edo.I guess the stupid tribalists didn't get the memo.

I have observed it too & I just shake my mind.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by GeneralPula: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Digmygold:

Just remember to pay child support because Davido financially caters for his kids Don't be like Ubunja

You don’t worry about that!
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by Naijaarchive(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2019
uninspired07:

Why are you people like this? You know what you did abi?

If you don’t, respond & I will let you know how your innate tribalism is showing through.

Weird... I don't see how what I typed translate to tribalism... Frustrated people everywhere...
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by AreaFada2: 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2019
Cutie pie.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by surgical: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2019
englishmart:
so you are a 2minutes man
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2019
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by Tembebe: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tembebe:
[/font]There is no end to their shameless ass licking as if Chioma herself gives a damn about them.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures by Tembebe: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
Tembebe:
[/i]Though I'm not Yoruba nor am I igbo, I always feel disgusted any time they show such acute inferiority complex.[i]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Set To Wed, Finds Love Again - TheEagleOnline / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Honeymoon In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.