Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos (90755 Views)

9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding / 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by Bahamas95(m): 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2019
Germandude30:
I need help pls.how do I resist d urge of eating meat?
I have an idea, come my house make we reason

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by DGoldenJenny: 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
Congratulations May your home be blessed.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
Germandude30:
Bahamas95:
I have an idea, come my house make we reason

Chisos!
Are you a ph@g?

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by skywalker240(m): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2019
StrikeBack:
Pocohantas and Alexander7

Make una do quick ooo.
na Donstan18 fit that babe. Na donstan we go marry am give. grin
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by Tocynone(m): 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2019
Awe4luv:

thanks bro, I think the 4gb/64gb version will be fine for me
Yes. But you can go for the 4gb/128gb for 90k.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by TruthHurts100: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Serial groom. 1,2,3.........still counting.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by Saintmary(f): 12:13am On Dec 27, 2019
safarigirl:
All these tacky men that must wear sunshades indoors, as if they suffer from photosensitive epilepsy undecided
Savage
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by WildChild00(m): 12:25am On Dec 27, 2019
StrikeBack:
Pocohantas and Alexander7

Make una do quick ooo.

No time grin
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by mrchineke: 12:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Foolish man!
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by justli: 12:53am On Dec 27, 2019
Germandude30:

Cook #2000. Make it half done. Force yourself to finish it. Next time you see meat na run you go dey run
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by cuteboy2: 12:54am On Dec 27, 2019
safarigirl:
All these tacky men that must wear sunshades indoors, as if they suffer from photosensitive epilepsy undecided

Abi ooo.
Funny thing is he removed the shade so he can see where to sign in the marriage register grin

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by AreaFada2: 12:57am On Dec 27, 2019
Germandude30:

First remind yourself why you need to resist eating meat. Why it's important to you. Better diet/health, a new resolution, etc?

Choose your alternative to meat like fish. You can even try moving from red meat to chicken/turkey. Maybe once or twice a week.

If resisting eating to much meat during this festive season, just keep it in the freezer for a few days or give out to friends.

Unless you want to turn vegan totally. Then you just have to face it head-on and give up.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by doublefreez(m): 1:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Hope u know who you invite. I no wan hear Once beaten, twice shy � again o.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by Burgerlomo: 1:16am On Dec 27, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by BBO1(m): 1:24am On Dec 27, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]

Youbdeserve to be happy.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by omoregiepromise(m): 2:29am On Dec 27, 2019
These guys love wedding self

You can Dm me for professional web design 4 Business growth and brand E-presence @ Affordable price 30%discount. Contac:t me with lin:K below
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by Raphtop(m): 2:59am On Dec 27, 2019
Happy married life to him. I hope he sustains this time
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by Captiveportal: 3:56am On Dec 27, 2019
Awe4luv:
who have seen pictures snapped with Samsung Galaxy a50, pls I wanna know how clean the pictures are, I mean what can u say about the phone camera....thanks
it's okay but buy the cool versions of redmi if you want the best results honestly
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by bush112(m): 4:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Awe4luv:
who have seen pictures snapped with Samsung Galaxy a50, pls I wanna know how clean the pictures are, I mean what can u say about the phone camera....thanks
I have a50 for sell
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 27, 2019
If this one crashes again, then this dude should just forget about marriage and focus on his dead music career!

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by proftwinnie10(m): 4:51am On Dec 27, 2019
Germandude30:

You can't resist the urge. Urge to eat a given meal is a natural thing.
The only solution is to provide an alternative to eat.

When you feel the urge of eating meat, just go and get the agreed alternative e.g fish or snail or whatever you want to use as alternative to meat.

Mine is, i decided not to drink mineral or malt. And i decided the alternative for it will be water.
So whenever the urge to drink mineral comes, all i do is reach out for water. Simple.

1 Like

Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by collinsbaba(m): 4:58am On Dec 27, 2019
ashala:
Congratulations on your wedding, hope your wife knows she gotta Playa for life.
Shakur, hope u ain't mad at cha?
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by Cousin9999: 5:30am On Dec 27, 2019
Congrats! grin

And it's infinitely better than an Indian wedding.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by Btruth: 5:33am On Dec 27, 2019
I prayed that your wedding will last this time in Jesus name. You are indeed a mature & responsible man. cheesy
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by gaskiyamagana: 5:35am On Dec 27, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Boring Afonjas

Pukes angry
Well done
Igbo
Well done
Developer
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by CSTR2: 5:49am On Dec 27, 2019
I used to know this guy many years ago in somolu, walking around the street and looking haggard.

Look at him changing women like clothes because of small change in his hand.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by sharone21(f): 6:00am On Dec 27, 2019
Alabyte:
Hope Tony Payne is not pained!

With this kind of man that can give high blood pressure easily to any woman? It is GOOD RIDDANCE to bad rubbish for someone like Tony Payne and women who have taste.
Person wen both his hereditary and background no help him at all maritally since he has no good example within.
Re: 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos by nomaison(m): 6:04am On Dec 27, 2019
Awe4luv:
I am presently using A30. the camera is amazing. i beleive A50 is an upgrade of the A30.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) / Top 10 Worst Dressed Celebrities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.