Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya (8491 Views)

Mike Bamiloye Consoles Yemi Osinbajo Over Election Loss / Chief Timipre Sylva And David Lyon Now Working Together- Founder Pastor Reuben I / Udom Emmanuel Hosts Daniel Olukoya Of MFM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by Gandollaar(f): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
joyandfaith:

You should respond to issue on ground.
Lol
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by Gandollaar(f): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
Seetto:

Islam is a religion of peace and total submission to the will of Allah, Muslims remain the most peaceful people in the world today take it or leave it, the attitude of some miscreants doesn't speak for the majority, your so called Christians nations founded and funded the most dreaded terrorists in the world, alqaeeda and isis, alshabab is link to alqaeeda, boko haram is link to Isis, the motives behind this is to further denigrate Islam,Isis was founded, if you think Islamic jihadist has shed more blood than any other armed group in the world, which Islam totally condemn, what could say about Adolf Hitler, first world war, Joseph Stalin, these people are Christians, I think you need to do research on KKK, and also the number of lives Hindus militant group has taken, what do you speak of your so called Christians colonial master, how they wiped out a genuine race, aborigines in Australia, how they wasted the life of over 80million blacks in the name of slavery, I guess all these people I have mentioned has no link with Islam...
Oga KKK is not a Christian sect, neither was Hitler's war religious. Every thing you sighted there don't hold water.

You guys keep calling the terrorists amongst you miscreants, but we have been inundated with many commands in your quoran supporting their acts.

Ask yourself, why are the miscreants in Christianity not arming themselves and bombing up nation today?

Why has it been so difficult for you guys to also understand that a God that's love and peaceful cannot be happy when you destroy lives he alone created simply because they don't agree with you?

If you didn't have a disposition to kill in cold blood, I don't believe anyone can use you to destabilize the world or your religion.

Oga you can't win, drop it already.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by WATCHOVER(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2019
joyandfaith:

It is well documented that the early church adopted Sunday as their day of worship. Acts 20:7 speaks of this, "On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people …" and 1 Corinthians 16:2, "On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made." These passages indicate that Christians were probably meeting regularly on Sunday (the first day of the week). They did this most likely because Christ rose on the first day of the week.
Sunday is first day of week. It is called lord day by early Christian's.
Enough of this argument
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by trutht828: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
kayzay4all:
When you hear something strange, try and verify before commenting. the result of your verification will help you comment objectively not sentimentally. the pastor is courageous enough to speak out now about what other have been keeping secret for a long time now. mind you, if you are just knowing this now, its funny coz its what the muslims have known for a very long time but yet you people find it hard to believe something that even the jews have known all along. even the picture that christians are made to believe to be the picture of jesus is never the picture of jesus and that is why you have different types of pictures of jesus every where.
1. December 25th is set aside for the worship of a Roman god of the sun. it was a grand plot to make the worship of the sun a wide doctrine therefore, Christ's name was merged with it. now christians should fight now to separate the name of their beloved son of God from the name of an Idol and get the right date to celebrate his birth.
2. the picture in circulation claimed to be the picture of Jesus is never the picture of Jesus but the picture of the son of a Roman king. Chritians should fight to correct these things and set the record straight instead of attacking a pastor who has decided not to follow the lost lot. May God Guide us to the right path.

Are you saying December 25th, which was formerly dedicated to the worship of a demon, is now dedicated to the worship of Jesus Christ, the son of God?
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by femolii: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
joyandfaith:

Millions celebrating it does not mean it is acceptable God? Does Jesus ask you to celebrate his birthday? Jesus lived for 33 years. Did he celebrate his birth day in those years? Why is that first Christmas celebrated occurred about 300 years after death of last apostle of Jesus? Christianity is not dogmatism. Think
You make no sense may be you are one of his followers but let me tell you nothing bad in celebrating the birth of christ but millions of Christian are celebrating their birth day including you, the foolish olukaya should also preach against celebrations of birth day including his Church members non- of them should celebrate their birth day since is not biblical.
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by abumeinben(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Me I'm just waiting for time travel machine to be available.
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by femolii: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Any fool or idiot who is against Christians and Christmas must go to hell,...

He should find his religion first.... And stop parading self as one
Yes
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
joyandfaith:

It is well documented that the early church adopted Sunday as their day of worship. Acts 20:7 speaks of this, "On the first day of the week we came together to break bread. Paul spoke to the people …" and 1 Corinthians 16:2, "On the first day of every week, each one of you should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income, saving it up, so that when I come no collections will have to be made." These passages indicate that Christians were probably meeting regularly on Sunday (the first day of the week). They did this most likely because Christ rose on the first day of the week.
In summary Christians had been worshipping on sunday which is the first day of the week in Jewish calendar before reign of emperor Constantine.

But is Sunday Sabbath?
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
Oga KKK is not a Christian sect, neither was Hitler's war religious. Every thing you sighted there don't hold water.

You guys keep calling the terrorists amongst you miscreants, but we have been inundated with many commands in your quoran supporting their acts.

Ask yourself, why are the miscreants in Christianity not arming themselves and bombing up nation today?

Why has it been so difficult for you guys to also understand that a God that's love and peaceful cannot be happy when you destroy lives he alone created simply because they don't agree with you?

If you didn't have a disposition to kill in cold blood, I don't believe anyone can use you to destabilize the world or your religion.

Oga you can't win, drop it already.
Let him continue justifying evil to win an argument.

2 Likes

Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by PHIPEX(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
trutht828:

Are you saying December 25th, which was formerly dedicated to the worship of a demon, is now dedicated to the worship of Jesus Christ, the son of God?
Are you saying May 29 which was someone's birthday is now Nigeria's Democracy day, was Nigeria created on May 29? Did you see May 29 in the constitution?
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by PHIPEX(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
trutht828:

Are you saying May 29 which was someone's birthday is now Nigeria's Democracy day, was Nigeria created on May 29?
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by trutht828: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
PHIPEX:
Are you saying May 29 which was someone's birthday is now Nigeria's Democracy day, was Nigeria created on May 29?

You are contradicting yourself.

It doesn't matter if Jesus was born on 25th December or not. What matters is that the day Jesus was born is very important and should be commemorated and the commemoration is being done on the 25th of December.

A day dedicated to demons is now dedicated to the Son of God. That day has been changed from the day to worship Satan to a day to worship God.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by Intrepid01(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
All of us should learn to engage each other without using vulgar words....calling Dr. Olukoya unprintable names because you do not agree with his views. C'mon let's have respect for individuals....Remember , people who love and respect themselves don't insult others....

1 Like

Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by joyandfaith: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Day2logic:

But is Sunday Sabbath?
sabbath is Saturday, last of day of week
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by PhantomD(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
Seetto:

I think you need to watch this video, it is obvious Nigeria Christians are the most gullible set of entities on this planet, worshipping an illusionist incarcerated white man, disgracefully stripped unclad, nailed on a tree, crying on whom could save him from death, this is what the wicked missionaries and their colonial counterparts present to you to worship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL5TAiYjSu4
U sef think we'll na, how can u ask the same people that crucified him about his status and expect a positive answer. Judaism is a different religion to Christianity, ask a Muslim about Jesus, they don't believe he's the son of God, ask a Christian about Mohammed, they don't believe in him. So your video doesn't make sense to any sensible person seeing through your gullibility.
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by joyandfaith: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
femolii:
You make no sense may be you are one of his followers but let me tell you nothing bad in celebrating the birth of christ but millions of Christian are celebrating their birth day including you, the foolish olukaya should also preach against celebrations of birth day including his Church members non- of them should celebrate their birth day since is not biblical.
if you think you are making sense, clap for yourself. something is popular does not make right. it is people that have nothing up stair that resort to insult during argument. and who told you olukoya does not preach against birth day celebration? and if he does not , is that an excuse for celebrating unscriptural festival?
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by joyandfaith: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
edoairways:
So why do Christians do the weddings if one supercede the other?
no one wedding supersedes other. it is matter of choice.
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by edoairways: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
joyandfaith:

no one wedding supersedes other. it is matter of choice.
Choice? Why would many churches ostracized their members for performing just traditional wedding?
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by joyandfaith: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
edoairways:

Choice? Why would many churches ostracized their members for performing just traditional wedding?

try to ask them. but I know traditional wedding is legal. you may ask a lawyer for more enlightenment.
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by edoairways: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
joyandfaith:

try to ask them. but I know traditional wedding is legal. you may ask a lawyer for more enlightenment.
I asked many and these are their responses
1. They can't hold certain position in church because white wedding is superior
2. White wedding carries same weight as court wedding
3. Traditional wedding is too local
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by V9cypha: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2019
Someone
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by seanwilliam(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
femolii:
Olukoya lack sense since you believe that Christ was born so you have every right to celebrate his birth, because people then know the day the month and the year of his birth even if it's not writing in the bible million's are celebrating the birth of Christ before this idiot olukoya was born
you have successfully used your mouth to ruin your life here and in heaven..I know you will still form strong head, and the funniest thing is ,you would not notice this until later on your life
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
joyandfaith:

sabbath is Saturday, last of day of week
If the day of worship can be changed why can’t there be a fixed date to celebrate Christ?
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by alterego17: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
Vortex369:
Every Religious Celebration be it Muslims or Christians has always been fixed on the exact date that the sacrifices are supposed to be made.

On every Dec 25, it is required that many Souls are freed, Soul being fractals of the Sun aka Sol, requires the energizing effects of vortex of energies, so even the so called Worship and Sacrifice for the God of the Sun is still yet another level of control.

In essence, it is like adding firewood to fire to continue burning. So killing animals and freeing up their souls is necessary to keep the fusion processes in the sun on-going.

It is all fusion processes to keep the sun going.

Turning around the black cube (Metatron Cube) by Muslim, at Saudi Arabia is vortex energy magneto-elextric intensification process and have significant effect on the planet.

Religions and their rituals have signification scientific undertone, so it is the reason that those dates are set aside for any emerging religion to carry out the rituals.

Even if Islam and Christianity cease to exist, the next Religions will be allocated those days for those same rituals. So ignore the historical irregularities, the world needs those rituals for Universal Scientific purposes.

Who ever gets into the rabbit hole and successfully emerges, will understand that Religions, as faulty as they seem, are programs designed for the Universe and has their advantages and disadvantages depending on the level of consciousness of the beings. If we all know the real truth, we will not need religions, then it means we MUST still kill millions of animals those days, not as rituals, but to free up the souls to keep the sun burning. But these truth must be hidden in religious rituals to make sense to common man.

They think they are celebrating and eating meat, not knowing the main event is in killing the animals and freeing up the souls to keep the evolution.

My dear this one loud oo.... kindly expanciate d real truth abeg....was d koko wit d rituals n d cosmopolitan??
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by antoniafire: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2019
How can it be wrong to celebrate the birth of Jesus on a day. But it is okay to celebrate church anniversary and convention
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
alterego17:

My dear this one loud oo.... kindly expanciate d real truth abeg....was d koko wit d rituals n d cosmopolitan??

At the hardest level of truth, beyond religions and beyond spirituality. The Universe is basically electric and magnetic force fields. We are merely energy vortices with designated frequencies that is expected ro grow to specific thresholds and beyond registring harmonics to generate Light energy to keep the Hologram in unison with Divine Plan of the Matrix.

We are in a cosmic multiplayer game and our energies power it.

We are what we have been searching for and we are the creators of the future based on existing blueprints.

The future has been determined. We are merely playing roles based on our solar capabilities.

This is the highest level of truth.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by movingclouds(m): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
Lol, those Oyinbo just too smart... They only made the whole thing elaborate with the Christmas light and sharing of gifts... This Christianity was gaining so much popularity, the Romans had to insert it into their religion so they could rule the world.. We could have done the same thing to egungun festival, but we too love rugged things
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by movingclouds(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
antoniafire:
How can it be wrong to celebrate the birth of Jesus on a day. But it is okay to celebrate church anniversary and convention
Well, let's look at it this way... The Jews never invented a celebration in the name of Moses, like Moses' birthday(if there is, tell me about it)... They have a couple of feasts and all were commanded by God as a remembrance of each miracles performed in their life... The only thing I read Jesus told his disciples to remember is the last supper... I'm not so good a Christian, but I think we can debate this thing without vulgar words... And I see nothing wrong in anniversaries, since it's about being thankful for the number of years...
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by edoairways: 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
femolii:
The excuse would be it has no pagan origin. Like what I posted as copied from that father's article, many churches do not follow many of the lay down precepts of the Bible. The argument of whether or not to celebrate Christmas would continue till the world end.
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by alterego17: 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Vortex369:

At the hardest level of truth, beyond religions and beyond spirituality. The Universe is basically electric and magnetic force fields. We are merely energy vortices with designated frequencies that is expected ro grow to specific thresholds and beyond registring harmonics to generate Light energy to keep the Hologram in unison with Divine Plan of the Matrix.

We are in a cosmic multiplayer game and our energies power it.

We are what we have been searching for and we are the creators of the future based on existing blueprints.

The future has been determined. We are merely playing roles based on our solar capabilities.

This is the highest level of truth.

U hv saturated my membrane n I really need ur type as friends...How can we connect outside dz fora?
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by Seetto: 3:54am On Dec 28, 2019
PhantomD:

U sef think we'll na, how can u ask the same people that crucified him about his status and expect a positive answer. Judaism is a different religion to Christianity, ask a Muslim about Jesus, they don't believe he's the son of God, ask a Christian about Mohammed, they don't believe in him. So your video doesn't make sense to any sensible person seeing through your gullibility.
Jesus say, I was sent only to the loss sheep of Israelites, the same people he was sent to denied his prophesy, against your doctrine of crucifixion, the Quran said, Jesus son of Mary was neither killed nor crucified, we brought him onto us, but it looks to them as if he was killed, there is no way Jesus could molested and strip half naked after praying and fasting for forty days and nights on whom could save him fro death, the same person yo claim is your saviour today, I brought this video because an average Nigeria Christians believe Israelites are Christian when it is obvious Christianity constitute less than less than 1.5% of isreal population, Arabs constitute 1million out of 6million isreal population, Gaza strip and west bank not inclusive, People from no where brought Christianity upon themselves, no where in the bible where Christianity is mentioned, no where in the bible where bible is written, no where in the bible where Jesus was born on Christmas day, Jesus never mentioned the world Christianity or ordained upon you to worship in a building called church every Sunday, Christianity is an absolutely false religion, Jesus didn't die for your sins because he was not killed in the first place, if he had died for your sins while would God chastised you for the same sins.

Jesus son of Mary is only a messenger of God the messenger of whom has passed away and his mother is a saintly woman, and they both used to eat earthly food see how we make the revelation cleared to them, see how they turned away.
Culled from the holy Quran.

Muslims believe in the miraculous birth of Jesus,
Muslims believe God used word to describe Jesus existence, a word coming from Allah, be and let it be.
In the Holy Quran, Jesus performs miracles, some of which were not mentioned in the bible.

Jesus never asked you to worship him or his mother alongside God or referred to him as your personal saviour, on judgement day, this Jesus will denied.

In the book of mark, a man work onto Jesus , good man what can I do to inherit eternal life, Jesus said why do you call me good, no one is good except God alone.
Jesus denied here on his own he can do nothing,

Christianity is the make of Paul, the earlier you know this, the better for you....
Re: Christmas Date Controversy: Mike Bamiloye Replies MFM Founder, Pastor Olukoya by PHIPEX(m): 4:32am On Dec 28, 2019
trutht828:

You are contradicting yourself.

It doesn't matter if Jesus was born on 25th December or not. What matters is that the day Jesus was born is very important and should be commemorated and the commemoration is being done on the 25th of December.

A day dedicated to demons is now dedicated to the Son of God. That day has been changed from the day to worship Satan to a day to worship God.
Am equally trying to tell you that it makes no difference what used to happen on Dec 25th. The day has been chosen to commemorate the birth of Christ and that should respected. The fact that May 29 was someone's birthday does not diminish that it's also Nigeria's democracy day it's simply coincidental.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives APC Chair, Adamu In Aso Rock / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja / 2023: PDP Chieftain In Sokoto, Bojo-Bodinga Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.