Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Youth Corp Member Serving In Katsina State Feed Almajiri Children - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corp Member Serving In Katsina State Feed Almajiri Children (613 Views)

Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Corp Member Serving In Katsina State Feed Almajiri Children by ipreach: 11:19pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dimaku Sochukwumamkpamnilenuwaa Dimark, Imo State born Youth Corp Member serving in Katsina State has taken to Street to feed Almajiri Children at Mahuta, Kafur LGA in Katsina State on the Christmas day.

According to the Facebook post shared by the Corp member, his "Let's Feed The Less Feeding" is a project that focused on providing food for the kids in the street who find it difficult to afford even a square meal for themselves, especially the Almajiris who have no parents, no home and no one to provide for them."

He added that provided food for them in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening."

In his post, he said;

"First of all I thank God for the success of this project.
This is Mahuta, Kafur LGA in Katsina state, and this is how I spent my Christmas.
"Let's Feed The Less Feeding" is a project that focused on providing food for the kids in the street who find it difficult to afford even a square meal for themselves, especially the almajiris who have no parents, no home and no one to provide for them.
Today 25-12, we provided food for them in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening.
I can say this is one of my best spent Christmas.

Now, I can say to all of us, Merry Christmas, and Prosperous years ahead.
Cheers.
#LetsFeedTheLessFeeding.
Diary Of A #KatsinaKoffa

https://www.believespot.com/2019/12/dimaku-sochukwumamkpamnilenuwaa-dimark-Imo-state-born-youth-Corp-member-serving-in-Katsina-State-feed-Almajiri-Children.html

Re: Youth Corp Member Serving In Katsina State Feed Almajiri Children by olumide3367(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2019
Nice o
Re: Youth Corp Member Serving In Katsina State Feed Almajiri Children by Snipper007: 11:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
Let her be careful cos this people don't know when someone is doing them good, she might be doing that and they will be planning another thing, fear all this young jihadists.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corp Member Serving In Katsina State Feed Almajiri Children by uboma(m): 1:11am On Dec 27, 2019
Majority of the almajiris you find in the North do actually have their parents still alive. These parents have however failed to cater for them. It is part of the culture to have the almajiris system in place.

But how long will the corp member keep feeding them? Instead of catching fishes for them, why not engage one or two in a vocational training center, empower him with the skills to fend for himself.
Re: Youth Corp Member Serving In Katsina State Feed Almajiri Children by unity004(m): 1:21am On Dec 27, 2019
grin Omo see Corper they form Dangote for NorthZone. feeding Buhari's foot voters

(1) (Reply)

How BROKE-SHAMING Affects Nigerian Guys / How To Win The Best Corper Award / Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.