Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion (66666 Views)

Cardi B And Offset Reveal The Interior Of New $6million Atlanta Mansion(photo,vi / Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) / Cardi B And Offset Smashing Live On Instagram (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Rapmoney:
Cardi B (real name Belcalis Marlenis Almanzarand) and Offset (real name Kiari Kendrell Cephus) just bought a home in suburban Atlanta that can only be described as a freaking castle!

Located in Sandy Springs, Georgia roughly 20 minutes outside of Atlanta, Cardi and Offset showed off their mansion earlier tonight in a series of Instagram videos that set the social media world on fire.

The transaction must have JUST gone down because the property hasn't officially closed in the multiple listing service.

The house was most-recently listed for $5.795 million, but it's not clear how much Cardi and Offset paid. It's been on the market for 266 days as of this writing, so it's doubtful they paid full price.

Offset and Cardi currently have a combined net worth of $50 million, with $24 coming from Cardi and $26 coming from Offset.

Source: https://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/celebrity-homes/cardi-b-and-offset-just-bought-this-6-million-atlanta-mansion/?fbclid=IwAR3kuJWGiIIcHUwlEgxgHm3DkW9Dm9OTpiODteBVLIwFApR7x2A4fEdrSAk.

See video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OrPaURfT5c
Despite big population of United state , buffer zones still exist for big mansions like this...

Africa, na everybody wan build mansion, drill boreholes , move to new sites with massive destruction of forest and trees.. this just continue to cause degradation to our environment

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Naija and Ghana trips actually paid off. Nigerian youths, see yah life for outside...inside life cheesy. She raked all una money, join am, com take am buy house. Una go get sense someday.

Btw, how would they maintain that huge castle? How many people would be living there? Black mentality running on their veins.

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by seanwilliam(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2019
Starboyyy:

Bro you're a fool...Just imagine what you're saying after seeing a news like this that should inspire you to go and make your own money...I repeat you're just a fool.
remember what the bible says about calling someone a fool, and what makes u think I ain't making money??

1 Like

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2019
post=85255763:

Grow up Sean and start making money!
Stop chasing likes and shares on Nairaland.
Another year, another opportunity for you o.
Enough said!

No one chases likes, shares and Mentions in here than YOU! You like constituting nuisance in here every blessed day just to seek cheap attention and likes from people. In fact, i put it to you that even this comment of yours telling someone yo stop chasing likes and shares is also part of your attention and likes seeking antics... We can't be fooledd by you....

Englishmart in fact you have spoken well. That is his maib area of Specialization and he's preaching nonsense against the same thing he specializes in. SMH!

5 Likes

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2019
Lol cheesy

See loud wailing. shocked

Dis kind wailing badt gan ooo...

Mad ooooooo cheesy grin wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by SocialJustice: 10:46am On Dec 27, 2019
majamajic:
just after Lagos show !!
Lol, be reasonable.
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by nabegibeg: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2019
seanwilliam:
19 bro

Be useful
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by seanwilliam(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2019
nabegibeg:

Be useful
I will bro, u can help me to
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Adeevah(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2019
Team Vanity

1 Like

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2019
Not expensive and over hyped.

Baba Ahmed my bricklayer will replicated same structure with half the price and Nkechi my fvck mate will do interiors.

Land scaping and flowers no fit gulp 500k
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by DenreleDave(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2019
Rapmoney:
Cardi B (real name Belcalis Marlenis Almanzarand) and Offset (real name Kiari Kendrell Cephus) just bought a home in suburban Atlanta that can only be described as a freaking castle!

Located in Sandy Springs, Georgia roughly 20 minutes outside of Atlanta, Cardi and Offset showed off their mansion earlier tonight in a series of Instagram videos that set the social media world on fire.

The transaction must have JUST gone down because the property hasn't officially closed in the multiple listing service.

The house was most-recently listed for $5.795 million, but it's not clear how much Cardi and Offset paid. It's been on the market for 266 days as of this writing, so it's doubtful they paid full price.

Offset and Cardi currently have a combined net worth of $50 million, with $24 coming from Cardi and $26 coming from Offset.

Source: https://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/celebrity-homes/cardi-b-and-offset-just-bought-this-6-million-atlanta-mansion/?fbclid=IwAR3kuJWGiIIcHUwlEgxgHm3DkW9Dm9OTpiODteBVLIwFApR7x2A4fEdrSAk.

See video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OrPaURfT5c

Vanity upon vanity

Everything will turn to dust
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by nabegibeg: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2019
seanwilliam:
I will bro, u can help me to

Help yourself to be useful
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by OLAuoc: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2019
OBTMOS:
9ja money
how much she got from her visit to Nigeria wey go make you talk say na 9ja money. Nigerians sha

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by DexterousOne(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2019
waley007:
Just give me 2m dollar and I will build something more exquisite and beautiful that this in Nigeria ... This house no even fine reach d best house for maitama and e no reach this ridiculous amount

We don't have nice and exquisite homes in Nigeria

What we have are concrete junks which btw is very overpriced

$5m that can get me a cosy place in Vancouver/Bev Hills is what one goat will say I should use to buy junk in banana Island

Or designers and contractors lack creativity and need to step up

Even in Sandton, you will see homes and you will open mouth

Not all these yeye we have in Lagos and Abj

Tho I saw Sisi Paris in Lagos
And it's very nice sha
But for most I have seen
Yeye

1 Like

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by DexterousOne(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2019
Sluacoast:

You've copied and paste this stuff for some time now.. We have heard you. Bye bye

The message have to sink in.
Many Nigerian youths are on self destruct mode
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by yahoosurepass(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2019
vanity
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by waley007(m): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2019
DexterousOne:

We don't have nice and exquisite homes in Nigeria

What we have are concrete junks which btw is very overpriced

$5m that can get me a cosy place in Vancouver/Bev Hills is what one goat will say I should use to buy junk in banana Island

Or designers and contractors lack creativity and need to step up

Even in Sandton, you will see homes and you will open mouth

Not all these yeye we have in Lagos and Abj

Tho I saw Sisi Paris in Lagos
And it's very nice sha
But for most I have seen
Yeye
I don't dispute u sir but you see , with 2m dollars you will get the best interior decorators and builders , everything used here will be used ..btw have you seen our own timayas house ? I will it over this anytime any day ..

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Andyinnaz(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2019
Don't go fine your own [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by achi4u(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Thank you all nairalanders for a quite interesting 2019 year. 

I want to use this medium to announce a drop in participation in Nairaland as from year 2020.

If you wake up to log in to NL to learn about the bad news about the country or for tribal masochism, and spend the next 1 hour on facebook or twitter looking at the latest news or trends, then spend another 1 hour on whatsapp looking at peoples' status and personal lifestyle, then spend the evenings to go watch how Chelsea should win or how Barcelona should fail...then keep logging off and on NL to see how many likes or mentions you have had...

then I put it to you that if you continue this trend for the next 2-3 years, especially if you are a youth that has a bright future ahead, the likelihood that you'll end up as a failure in life is high.

If you put all the minutes you spend on unproductive things online, it's enough to find a bearing for your life and loved ones even in the midst of the hardship all around.
Nice one my man.
I bought this ideal January this year....and I'm making.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by laosy(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2019
majamajic:
just after Lagos show !!
Ajeh, chioma b just come cash out for Lagos grin grin
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 27, 2019
seanwilliam:
Like for cardI b share for nicki Minaj

I've never seen anything this lame

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by jp130(m): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2019
One thing for whites house is light. E no de lack dere. Check my signature
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by goaldynboy: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2019
majamajic:
just after Lagos show !!

Your thinking is puerile!!

Somebody that is already worth $24million and her husband is worth $26million bought a house of $5million; and you say it's Lagos money?!!

How much did Lagos pay?! Mind you Pepsi Cola that brought her to Lagos is still an American company!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Erastuslove: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
na so that guy get luck eh
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by majamajic(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
goaldynboy:

Your thinking is puerile!!

Somebody that is already worth $24million and her husband is worth $26million bought a house of $5million; and you say it's Lagos money?!!

How much did Lagos pay?! Mind you Pepsi Cola that brought her to Lagos is still an American company!!

u are stupid person , do I say it's Lagos money ?

It's time I start replying u guys just the way u all want it

1 Like

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by bluefilm: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
But I thought they said they have divorced?
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Larrykaysail(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2019
majamajic:
just after Lagos show !!
story she has done other shows here ..
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by dermmy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2019
bukkielee:
God when ? embarassed

When you quit nairaland and start hustling hard my son grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man / Man Poses With His Fiancees Backside In Pre-Wedding Photo, Nigerians React / Bbnaija: Efe Visits P'square Banana Island Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.