Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion (66675 Views)

Cardi B And Offset Reveal The Interior Of New $6million Atlanta Mansion(photo,vi / Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) / Cardi B And Offset Smashing Live On Instagram (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Necksonnel: 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2019
majamajic:
just after Lagos show !!

This one na mumu thinking. They've been searching for a house both of them will like for almost 2years before they got this one and how much Nigeria wan pay am like say na fedral government invite am come. Mtcheeew. Do you know how much she get from Pepsi endorsement alone. Do you know how dey take from their albums. No 1 best rap album. You think say na Nigeria pay am $6million to buy that kind of house with the 5k tickets and 10k tickets for that show. Mtcheeew. You have no brain at all

1 Like

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by SmartMen: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2019
Freshfish4:
Without the light it looks a haunted mansion in the woods. Nice one
grin

You don too watch horror movies.

Behave grin grin
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Necksonnel: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
fairfora:
Naija and Ghana trips actually paid off. Nigerian youths, see yah life for outside...inside life cheesy. She raked all una money, join am, com take am buy house. Una go get sense someday.

Btw, how would they maintain that huge castle? How many people would be living there? Black mentality running on their veins.

Stop saying this rubbish. How much Nigeria wan pay her with that 10k tickets. Do you know how many shows she don performs this year , you know how many endorsements she get , her songs are one of the most stream online in 2019. She get money, her husband get money. This dumb way of reasoning is one of the reasons Nigeria is not moving forward

1 Like

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by SmartMen: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2019
Necksonnel:

This one na mumu thinking. They've been searching for a house both of them will like for almost 2years before they got this one and how much Nigeria wan pay am like say na fedral government invite am come. Mtcheeew. Do you know how much she get from Pepsi endorsement alone. Do you know how dey take from their albums. No 1 best rap album. You think say na Nigeria pay am $6million to buy that kind of house with the 5k tickets and 10k tickets for that show. Mtcheeew. You have no brain at all

Bros, calm down na...

You shouldn't be so worked up like that.. He isn't as informed as you.
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by majamajic(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Necksonnel:

Does that take out the fact that she bought it after Lagos show , u think like a fool !
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by majamajic(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
Necksonnel:

Does that take out the fact that she bought it after Lagos show ? , u think like a fool !
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Flexzy360(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Can someone tell how does dis improve the country's fucking Economy
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Benprass(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Thank you all nairalanders for a quite interesting 2019 year. 

I want to use this medium to announce a drop in participation in Nairaland as from year 2020.

If you wake up to log in to NL to learn about the bad news about the country or for tribal masochism, and spend the next 1 hour on facebook or twitter looking at the latest news or trends, then spend another 1 hour on whatsapp looking at peoples' status and personal lifestyle, then spend the evenings to go watch how Chelsea should win or how Barcelona should fail...then keep logging off and on NL to see how many likes or mentions you have had...

then I put it to you that if you continue this trend for the next 2-3 years, especially if you are a youth that has a bright future ahead, the likelihood that you'll end up as a failure in life is high.

If you put all the minutes you spend on unproductive things online, it's enough to find a bearing for your life and loved ones even in the midst of the hardship all around.
God bless you.
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by seanwilliam(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
nabegibeg:

Help yourself to be useful
if you are sensible enough, you would notice I made sure I didnt abuse you with my response,, so maintain your lane.. I dont know una problems.. I dont know how what I posted has any effect on you, live and let live..no be me u go use score cheap point.
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by seanwilliam(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
beckNcall:

I've never seen anything this lame
are you sure??
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by nabegibeg: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2019
seanwilliam:
if you are sensible enough, you would notice I made sure I didnt abuse you with my response,, so maintain your lane.. I dont know una problems.. I dont know how what I posted has any effect on you, live and let live..no be me u go use score cheap point.

You wey smart be useful to yourself
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85255751:
Everyone talking about how MASSIVE this mansion is.

Half of the he money she got from Pepsi alone can pay for this mansion comfortably.

Good one Khadijat, AKA Cardi B.

YOLO......

It's Chioma B, don't use your buhari brain to change her name.
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by seanwilliam(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2019
nabegibeg:

You wey smart be useful to yourself
I was trying to play along with your foolishness,, if you were smart like I am, you should have deduced I made of fool of you... grin
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85256847:
Lol cheesy

See loud wailing. shocked

Dis kind wailing badt gan ooo...

Mad ooooooo cheesy grin wink

This is for you!

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

This is for you!

Lol cheesy

Dis one maaadddd ooooo.

Mad ohhhhhhh

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
post=85260887:

Lol cheesy

I dey maaadddd ooooo.

Mad ohhhhhhh

grin
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by officialblaze: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
cardi chioma b.. come naija and Ghana go back go buy house ...Africans so stupid
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
Necksonnel:

Stop saying this rubbish. How much Nigeria wan pay her with that 10k tickets. Do you know how many shows she don performs this year , you know how many endorsements she get , her songs are one of the most stream online in 2019. She get money, her husband get money. This dumb way of reasoning is one of the reasons Nigeria is not moving forward
no single point made than abuses and insults...so, since the money she made from Nigeria and Ghana didn't add up...maybe she threw all the money in the ocean before she left then. You could also say she came for a charitable cause.
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by nabegibeg: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2019
seanwilliam:
I was trying to play along with your foolishness,, if you were smart like I am, you should have deduced I made of fool of you... grin

It is obvious you were never smart as you did not read grin
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by seanwilliam(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
nabegibeg:

It is obvious you were never smart as you did not read grin
bobo live smart for smartiny jare.. how u dey na grin
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Revolva(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2019
After the Nigerian show abi she don hammer us
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Americanboy35: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2019
Perfect for set of a horror movie
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Legendguru: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
HMmmm
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by abbey621(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Flexzy360:
Can someone tell how does dis improve the country's fucking Economy

Must every post be about how to improve the economy? It's Nairaland not NairaBank!
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by seangy4konji: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2019
This girl no resemble that bastard asking me for transport money before she come off pant..

Nigerian girls and unfortunate Na five and six.
Re: Cardi B And Offset Buy $6 Million Atlanta Mansion by Austineva(m): 2:36am On Dec 28, 2019
Life after life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#IStandWithNigeria: Ani Amatosero's Hilarious Placard / Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) / Davido Honours Cristiano Ronaldo With His Haircut (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.